test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bird Peoples Hips Subligar Vanished!

menempomenempo Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Gameplay Bugs
So today i decided to update some of my toons costumes and then when i went to edit a costume on wich i had the hips piece on the piece vanished and went on the search tab to find out that they are completly gone. I'm curious what happened to this awesome hip piece?

=> Bird Peoples Hips Subligar

There may be other costume parts out there that may have went missing keep an eye out for them!
Post edited by menempo on

Comments

• morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Got removed from females a few weeks back. Just one of many costume bugs that's been quietly introduced.

Outfits that use the piece can keep it as long as you don't edit them.

And don't hold your breath for this to get fixed any time soon, either; I can't recall an instance of them actually fixing a costume part once they've broken it.
  • menempomenempo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well i hope they fix it soon. I don't plan to stick to the game if the Devs team prove themself to be unreliable in fixing their own mistakes and if Costume pieces keep vanishing on us.

I've been enduring that farce since the booting of this game and that mess didn't change with the various Dev team swapping.

Its very simple to make an Hotfix.. but i guess the Devs are as lazy as everyone say they are.
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    menempo wrote: »
    Well i hope they fix it soon. I don't plan to stick to the game if the Devs team prove themself to be unreliable in fixing their own mistakes and if Costume pieces keep vanishing on us.

I've been enduring that farce since the booting of this game and that mess didn't change with the various Dev team swapping.

Its very simple to make an Hotfix.. but i guess the Devs are as lazy as everyone say they are.

Quit the game now, your not getting reliable devs ever
  • logandarklighterlogandarklighter Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    EDIT: Since a Cryptic Dev actually responded in one of the other threads and said they're working on a fix for at least one of the bugs reported to be updated in the next maintenance, I withdraw my snarky response about unresponsive Devs.

Figures - If you actually CALL THEM OUT for not responding, they'll actually make an extra effort to make you a liar. :P