Install Arc

FC.31.20150408c.8 PTS Update

1235»

Comments

• circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    Definitely 100%.

Cryptic/PWE, this is your chance. Redo this set, make it live up to the designers vision, and you will,

1. Make a lot of money

2. Show your customers (us) that we aren't wasting our money on this game.

Release it anything like it is now, and its going to flop.

She Speaks the truth!
    Psi.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    OK but you already said that, I'm afraid if you repeat it too much people will start overreacting as usual and then the thread will be screwed up by overzealous moderation :frown:

It's already isn't being used as requested.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    OK but you already said that, I'm afraid if you repeat it too much people will start overreacting as usual and then the thread will be screwed up by overzealous moderation :frown:

:tongue:

Oh don't worry, I've still got an week left, before I vanish for an week, so Im guessing what I said before might be true, no update!

Edit: Oh if you read into the topic, they have replied...
    Psi.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ok, you've scared off the ART dev.
    They are now hiding in the corner, flinching at the sight of a 3d model.
    TT has had to install cardboard cutouts around them to keep them calm.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mrlunkovichmrlunkovich Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just curious, its been what a week now since we heard anything from anyone at Cryptic. No feed back on our feed back. We need to know what is going on, are they going to listen and hold off the release until they can do it right, or are they going to ignore us and just hope they get enough new players that buy it not knowing any better so it doesn't look like a complete flop.

Seriously, lack of real communication with the Devs about player feed back was one of the main reasons I stopped playing DCUO completely instead of splitting my time between it and CO.

~I'm a figment of your imagination, a mass hallucination, only real because you feel I am~
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have sadly gotten used to it after the many year's I have played games..Starting with the former SOE with Everquest Star wars galaxies.....Grrrr...Lol sorry still very bitter about that after working so hard to get a maxed out creature handler and then Tabula Rasa beta.....

So after all that i tend to get used to the silence of devs and such.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have sadly gotten used to it after the many year's I have played games..Starting with the former SOE with Everquest Star wars galaxies.....Grrrr...Lol sorry still very bitter about that after working so hard to get a maxed out creature handler and then Tabula Rasa beta.....

So after all that i tend to get used to the silence of devs and such.

We should be used to it here, given the history of Dev communication. Though it could also mean they are busy making changes.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That i agree to as well.
  • voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bwdares wrote: »
    We should be used to it here, given the history of Dev communication. Though it could also mean they are busy making changes.

Really, how long does it take to have their community manager respond?
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    voyagersix wrote: »

Correct me if I'm mistaken but doesn't TT work on multiple games? I'm not saying its okay for this to have gone on for this long without communication but as it has been suggested, it could be that they are off making changes.

After all the amount of feedback on here from players has been great, especially from the creator of the set, so they have a lot to work on, so that could be why.
    edited May 2015
    voyagersix wrote: »

Apparently longer than we have currently waited?

*shrugs* Personally I do not blame him. While MANY have given great feedback, there have been plenty of people giving horrible and insulting feedback-or feedback that can be read that way. I wouldn't expect anything until the next patch and the notes to go along with that.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You guys keep talking about being ready for prime time, yet all I can think is this.

Also, holy crap. This still isn't done?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You guys keep talking about being ready for prime time, yet all I can think is this.

Also, holy crap. This still isn't done?

Thanks for the nightmares... seriosuly... i probally wont be able to sleep tonight
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't think there is anything more for CO folks to comment on, in this thread.

Better to spend more time working, and then comment after the next build on PTS.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Better to take the time to get it right the first time than to send everything out broken and waste more time trying to fix it. I just hope they're taking as much into consideration as they can and keeping an eye on any new feedback. I might not always be the first to get on to test new items out, but I'd like to think I'm far from a slacker when doing my part. :biggrin:
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Geez, let them work.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm hoping they'll take all this new feedback into consideration, but I feel like I might be getting too hopeful.
  • ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Hey Champions,

Thank you all for the feedback. The latest iteration of the Variable Robot is now available on PTS. Let us continue this discussion over here on this thread: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=310591
    edited May 2015
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    hey Champions,

Thank You All For The Feedback. The Latest Iteration Of The Variable Robot Is Now Available On Pts. Let Us Continue This Discussion Over Here On This Thread: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=310591

Called It! :d
This discussion has been closed.