test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Permanent devices that drop in game?

ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Items and Crafting
I was looking for info on interesting drops, but either it's not out there in a useful format or my google-fu is failing me. So, what permanent devices are out there to find in-game? I already know about the Drifter Store stuff. Thanks.

-Ogre
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There's 13 devices that are from Bloodmoon, 1 from each undead hero.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Totemic helm
    Creates Ice Storm at +1 its level - 103 minute recharge - from Frost Demons

Lasso
    Knock target toward you - 6 minute 40 second recharge - from any Snake Gulch robot mob and the Open Mission

Trident of the Elemental Master
    Lightning Arc that cuts run/flight by 50% - 1 minute recharge - from Elemental Masters in Lemuria

Soul Vortex
    Creates "Soul Vortex" for ten seconds - 6 minute 40 second recharge - drops from Aftershock Issue 4 Nocturne

Resistance Leader Megaphone
    +5% all damage strength for 20 seconds (10 firends max) - 6 minute 40 second recharge - given when you defeat all 3 Cell Block bosses in Resistance prison with your disguise still on

Deamonic Avatar
    (I don't have it yet) drops from Arcana at the end of the prison in Resistance

Omega-Destroid
    Resistance Mega D drops on group of mobs dealing poor damage and attempting to knock them - given when you defeat 10 Mega Ds in Resistance

Empowered Dragon Staff
    Gigabolt like power - 3 minute 12 second recharge - drops from Hi Pans box in his Custom Alert

There are a bunch of Bloodmoon Devices drop from every Undead Hero in Zone and then there's the event devices that don't do anything like Fake Trout, balloons, snowballs, and such that don't do anything. Dry Mistletoe (premanent kiss) is perk related and given when you use a Mistletoe on Vikorin, Therakiel (Temple one), Shadow Destroyer (Nemcon), and Bronze King.

As for the rest of the devices like the ones that used to drop from every Open Mission in the game (except Bullet Bound for Biselle that dropped two different power replacers) were removed from On Alert laziness.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +5% all damage strength for 20 seconds (10 firends max) - 6 minute 40 second recharge - given when you defeat all 3 Cell Block bosses in Resistance prison with your disguise still on

So that's how you get it

Darn it, now I need it for my Music-Themed Character ASAP
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    avianos wrote: »
    So that's how you get it

I've been putting that off for a long time, want some help? you have to beat them using the toggle device and a few of the slaughter the toggle if thier alone
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Totemic helm
    Creates Ice Storm at +1 its level - 103 minute recharge - from Frost Demons

Trident of the Elemental Master
    Lightning Arc that cuts run/flight by 50% - 1 minute recharge - from Elemental Masters in Lemuria

Soul Vortex
    Creates "Soul Vortex" for ten seconds - 6 minute 40 second recharge - drops from Aftershock Issue 4 Nocturne

Deamonic Avatar
    (I don't have it yet) drops from Arcana at the end of the prison in Resistance

Omega-Destroid
    Resistance Mega D drops on group of mobs dealing poor damage and attempting to knock them - given when you defeat 10 Mega Ds in Resistance

Empowered Dragon Staff
    Gigabolt like power - 3 minute 12 second recharge - drops from Hi Pans box in his Custom Alert

There are a bunch of Bloodmoon Devices drop from every Undead Hero in Zone and then there's the event devices that don't do anything like Fake Trout, balloons, snowballs, and such that don't do anything. Dry Mistletoe (premanent kiss) is perk related and given when you use a Mistletoe on Vikorin, Therakiel (Temple one), Shadow Destroyer (Nemcon), and Bronze King.

As for the rest of the devices like the ones that used to drop from every Open Mission in the game (except Bullet Bound for Biselle that dropped two different power replacers) were removed from On Alert laziness.

I think you forgot [Lasso].
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I most certainly have.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Empowered Dragon Staff

Also something AWESOME i will to add to this Device

If your Character's Costume file is saved with a Duel/Single Blade skin or have access to 1
    the Dragon Sceptre skin for the Device change into the Martial Blade skin, it's REALLY awesome, you lighting strike your enemies using your weapon! :biggrin:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Lasso and totemic helm both have charges last I checked.

Lasso doesn't, totemic helm seems to be bugged in all the ways possible.
  • Options
    xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Lasso is indeed unlimted.
  • Options
    necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not mentioned are the permanent back-ups. Defender and the bunch. And the Indy kid summons. tho they only drop during events.
  • Options
    tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    avianos wrote: »
    So that's how you get it

I been wanting it for 2 years. I failed every time and gave up
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    The best way to do it is on the lowest difficulty and get on a toon with Enrage since it stacks with uppercut and will provide energy for full charge spam. If that toon has dinos have those on before putting on the disguise, they don't activate the alarms.

It does take a few times since defeating the bosses sometimes doesn't count or grant a reward for no reason and you have to restart the prison at least once to do all the disguise bosses, but after you do it the satisfying sound of that device dropping into your back is satisfying. Get a team if you want it to go faster, just make sure no one takes their suit off for anything and don't get caught.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How does that work for characters that don't use melee?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Bring some people you know who also want it. Enrage isn't necessary, it just helps make things go faster.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    does the disguise act like one of the Become devices?

I was just wondering because my character is ranged.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Empowered Dragon Staff

Just like the Becomes (and Ratso's Icy Attachment), this item DOES NOT BIND.

So you can use it on one character, put it in your mail or hideout bank, then use it on another character. I don't know if the CD follows it as I've never done the above during the CD.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    It's only a 3-minute cd anyways...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    I'm posting here because I didn't want to start a new thread and my question kinda fits this post. I was wondering what other devices in the game summon robots right now I have the reprogramed cowboy robot, Dr. D's head, and the henchmen reprogramed mechranium. I was wondering if there is any other summon devices that summon robot?
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    You can get the C-Store R.O.D. sidekick.
    I have a robot-summoner, myself.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    Does the VIPER Vibroblaster still drop?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Does the VIPER Vibroblaster still drop?
    It never dropped. It was an arms crafting recipe that you could acquire from the hidden viper base on Monster Island, and no, it's not available any more.
  • Options
    Oh, wow.
    One of my toons has a vibroblaster--it is a permanent device, though, not a piece of gear. Weird that something like that could be crafted.

• Options
    It used to be that you could craft TRAVEL POWERS.... devices are reasonable....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Eruption- still rarely drops from Armadillo in the mission "In arms way"​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    Ice Grenades still drop from Mechaniste in Canada Project Awakening, thou as a Primary Equip rather then a Device itself.
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Anyone have a list for drops from the heroes during blood moon?