test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You, Cryptic North

morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
It hasn't all been roses, but this still needs saying.

Thank you for bug fixes. Plenty more lurking... but in a project this size there always will be. We appreciate what you had the opportunity to do.

Thank you for the Change Character button. So much better than having to re-type username and password every time.

Thank you for Fire and Ice. I've got more ignimbrite than any other rampage token; I think that speaks to how much better this one is than all the rest.

Thank you for Mechanon and the UNTIL Space Station. It's a nice set of missions; I don't run them every day, because there are too few of them to avoid it feeling grindy, but they're fun when I do run them. Well done.

Thank you for the global cap increase for silver players. So nice to be able to use the auction house and not have to worry if the person I'm trading with has figured out the trick to scam trades.

Thank you for the Holoforce set and invisible weapons.

And last but certainly not least, thank you for leaving the game in a better state than you found it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    morigosa wrote: »

And last but certainly not least, thank you for leaving the game in a better state than you found it.

AMEN

I second all the above.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for making progress and laying a foundation for the new team. Lets hope its a strong enough and the wheels keep turning.
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, you did ok.
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ya'll did good. Here is hoping we're all looking forward to better things!
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    morigosa wrote: »
    Thank you for the Change Character button. So much better than having to re-type username and password every time.

Hey, can I get at least part of the credit for this idea? (Please? lol)

Hey, it's nice to see that some of our suggestions, like the resources cap increase too, were taken into consideration and made real. I think we had some improvement through the time CN were with us. Let's hope this continues with the new/old team. :)
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Absolutely agree with the OP, despite the fact that there are many bugs left, CO is in a better state (considerably so) in terms of content, bug fixes, costuming options and with communication between developers and player base than it has been previously.

All of which we are grateful for, with the return to our original handlers...the placement of a senior developer (as I understand it), does seem to be an interesting choice.

Thanks Cryptic North for working on CO and adding content and events for us!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yay Cryptic North! :D

Enjoy the positivity while it lasts, I can already hear the black knights rolling in n_n
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my fight was never with cn, they did what they could with their budget, and we did finally get costumes and perm content, if they had the resources, i have faith they could have done a lot more, and i appreciate what they were able to do and hope they enjoy a lot more support on sto or nw or wherever they go. thanks cn, you practically violated the first law of thermodynamics getting us what you did. :D
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic North come in everything works fine. Cryptic North leave for Neverwinter and normal Cryptic comes back. EVERYTHING BREAKS!

9b7.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks and good luck, Radio, LordGar and friends.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for making me change my signature for the first time in years. You guys did great.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really hope that your time spent here was enjoyable and that you find success wherever you go. Thanks for everything.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for everything! Ya'll champs in my book.