test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In Case You Were Wondering...

2»

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Actually, the person who deigned to give me their unsolicited advice is a forumer.

Still doesn't mean you gotta yell at all of us u3u did they even respond in this thread?
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Still doesn't mean you gotta yell at all of us u3u did they even respond in this thread?

They responded via PMs. In any case, I think you're missing the point of "venting."
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just build whatever goes with your toon's theme. Better that than seeing toons having powers unfit for their costume.

Also, it may have been pointed out already, but you do seem to care slightly since you actually made a thread. People who really don't care just ignore and move on.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just build whatever goes with your toon's theme. Better that than seeing toons having powers unfit for their costume.

Also, it may have been pointed out already, but you do seem to care slightly since you actually made a thread. People who really don't care just ignore and move on.
    And has also been pointed out, not caring what someone advises you (especially when you didn't ask for advice) isn't the same as not caring about being pointlessly interrupted to be given said advice.

I still think the only thing that keeps these people away from me is that they'd have to acknowledge my not-always-serious character concepts first.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Exactly. I don't see why that's so hard to grasp.
    It may be that build nazis seem to come up to some people and not others. i'll admit i chuckled about this thread before reading further into it because its not something i am familiar with and looked kind of like a self-indulgent tantrum, based just on the title, now having read that ti happens, that recontextualizes things.. I never saw this to have the context but then again, i don't team much and never pvp, and my builds are likely so far fom min/max that they just figure that i'm a lost cause. but i suspect those who think its an odd thread haven't had the experience of those particular people and were confused. The fact that people like that ARE out there is just weird, and i can see why that would bug you. glad i dont see them, i might not be particularly polite about it.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rianfrost wrote: »
    It may be that build nazis seem to come up to some people and not others.

Or that when they come up to some people, we just tell them our build is fine and laugh at them if they press the issue u.u

I think you're missing the point of "venting."

I guess I just don't get upset when people say dumb stuff to me. If I did, I could never survive being a member of Conquer.
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Have you considered the awe and majesty that is eye beams?

Because friggin eye beams. I mean, let me tell you. Look at this pic.

cyclops_blast.jpg

Obviously, eye beams are legit. I hear mini-mines are great too. You should use those. And if you're not using conviction you're a noob. I heard that somewhere.

God, I can't sarcasm hard enough. Where's cyrone when you need him?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine