test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for RPSG

arclightearclighte Posts: 43 Arc User
Returning vet looking for an active RPSG. I used to be in The Eternals but it doesn't seem like they're around anymore.

This is my character: http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Strobe_(Jordan_Shaw)

It needs some updating but the gist is she's a modern age reformed hero -- not dark or violent, but she wouldn't fit in a goody-two-shoes environment -- in the vein of Emma Frost and Songbird.

The caveat is my schedule; I work 3-10pm PST Thursday-Monday so I would like a group whose events are either early in the day or super late (any Australians?????).

You can contact me in game at @whitequeen. Thanks!
Post edited by arclighte on

Comments

• warblade87warblade87 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My Villain SG may not be the fit for you, but I'd be more than happy to help you look for a new one, off the top of my head

1:"Blackwatch Defenders" has always had a decent amount of people and their members are generally pretty friendly IC and OOC.

2: "Ultimate Guardians" have a great crew and filled with amazing RPers, I had a few characters that were part of that SG and they always had pretty interesting story arcs.

3: "Liberators" has quite a few I know OOC and their characters are always rather interesting.

4: "The Order of Justice" has some neat memebrs that you might enjoy RPing with if you ever get a chance.

Well, those are the 4 I can think that your character might fit in with and they'd treat you with respect and dignity. Anyways, hope that helps and hope to have my SG arch your hero one day :)
  • arclightearclighte Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'll have to look into those. Thanks for the help!
    edited February 2015
    Not a problem whatsoever. If you ever need a villain or an arch, I would ask that you take a look at my SG for any Arching needs or wants, we might just have the villain for you!
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for th kind words War blade. :)

We are going through a realignment right now and reorganization but please feel free to check out the Black watch at http://newblackwatchdefenders.shivtr.com/
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if we're what you're looking for, but Silver Age Sentinels is always looking for fun mature players and great characters.

Links in sig!
  • arclightearclighte Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    iamrune wrote: »
    Not sure if we're what you're looking for, but Silver Age Sentinels is always looking for fun mature players and great characters.

Links in sig!

I looked into your group but I don't think my toon would be the best fit for you guys. Thanks though! :-)
    edited March 2015
    Hey, just wanted to follow up and see if you had found your group you were looking for and if there was anything I could do to help.
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    (While I'm posting a reply here, I've previously answered this inquiry in CORP and they haven't exactly responded there in the last month-ish either.)

In case you're still wondering, the Eternals are still around (at least on a "it's still an actual SG" front), but unfortunately it's become more or less a dwindling collection of people under a name in past few months. While I'm currently the one in charge, RL hasn't exactly been all that kind to my leadership drive.

Even if we were still doing things, it was a goal of mine to (at least try) realign the theme of the SG into more "friendly" hero types-- so it could be the case that the Eternals of nowadays might not be the best fit for Strobe's character either, where it might have been before.

The website's still around, and I'm willing to be chat with you if you have any questions.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey there! In case you are still looking for a group, The Nexus Force has been open to recruits for some time. Our numbers aren't amazing, but we do hold events and storylines regularly. For theme we are definitely a modern superhero SG with agency-like tendencies.

The team is still undergoing a bit of a change to better fit the concept, but we are still welcoming to any newcomers. You can find our site here ( http://nexusforce.enjin.com/home ). I am also willing to chat and answer questions via in game Email or tells. You can contact me @Hope1.

Other then that, hope you find a good match!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
    edited March 2015
    Worse comes to worse, my Villain SG is friendly.