test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Mission Replay Feature

riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Suggestions Box
As we know one thing players complain about is not having enough to do after reaching max level (40). So it would be nice if players were allowed to replay completed missions. These missions could offer additional rewards (gear, items, or resources) for running them again.

This could be a way to get the most out of the content that already exists in the game, without having to make new content.

I like the episode replay feature that STO has. Because I can play missions I really enjoy over and over again. It would be nice to have the same option for my Heroes in CO.
Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well Unity has missions that you can replay >.>

It'd be neat to have some sort of mechanic involving that fancy time machine in vibora bay, where a champion could like... go back in time and reset Vibora Bay so they can redo all the missions there.
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Well Unity has missions that you can replay >.>

I do think they should highlight the Unity missions some more. That and the Unity 2 missions. The conditions on unlocking the latter should be altered in case the quest for that breaks.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    .....why don't we have this feature?
    even if they just took out the gear rewards for the replayed version, instead opting for auto-leveled resources as the reward instead it would be something....the main issue with CO is that outside of a few extremely grindy missions/lairs there is virtually nothing you can re-play once completed...which is kinda sad actually.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?