test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance 3/5 @ 7am PST

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2015 in Super News Network
Maintenance this week should be about normal. This week will implement the costume price change that we've posted about.

There are currently no release notes planned besides that: We had a few minor changes planned, but there were issues with the build maker and getting everything finalized. They'll be pushed back to next week, unfortunately.

Start time: 7am PST, 3/5
Estimated duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Never Mind
    Psi.
  • heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Did something break on this patch? I have a toon with Arcane Tattoos face and when I go to edit the costume it changes to cloth texture, with no skin option for the face. Normally not a big deal, however the cloth colors do not match the skin tones I use, resulting in not being able to edit my current costume.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    heroshima1 wrote: »
    Did something break on this patch? I have a toon with Arcane Tattoos face and when I go to edit the costume it changes to cloth texture, with no skin option for the face. Normally not a big deal, however the cloth colors do not match the skin tones I use, resulting in not being able to edit my current costume.

uhhh, I'll look into this for you Hero and get back to you
    Psi.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    heroshima1 wrote: »

YES

This exact same thing happened to me, but it was a couple patches ago. I posted about it, but no one responded or looked into it.

Arcane Tattoos Head no longer has Skin texture choice.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sounds like when the third color for the Victorian skirt broke a couple of patches after it was released, yet despite this being mentioned a number of times by a number of players plus bug reports being submitted, as yet nothing has been done.........over a year later.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is as though occasionally, when some new costume is made, another costume is damaged.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wonder if it had anything to do with the new costume pricing system? Though Arcane tattoos are a drop from a lockbox and someone mentioned it happened a few patches ago. I confess I don't play the affected toon a whole lot and even more rare to mess with the costume, so it's been a while.