test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Great idea just came to me overnight!

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
MORE TIGHTS!!!

Like one of those 1000Zen Sets!
More Full/Half Masks! More Gloves! More Boots! As Tights!
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I want more axes.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had a thought too..more water themed items., Such as a Trident, Gills (neck option), scaled webbed hands/feet, scaled humanoid head option, water/water animal themed emblems such as the Kraken, eel, etc, water dripping aura, seaweed pieces, sea urchin back piece, lobster claw hands, I could go on and on...this would help bridge the existence of Lemurians, allow us to create sea creatures, and generally allow for more water themed characters.
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nepht wrote: »
    I want more axes.
    x y and z not enough for you?

and for on topic. i want ninja pants.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Euclid please! Don't we need about ten more? :biggrin:
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    now you are just leibniz-picking.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Make sure those mask work with the face details. I'd pay over 1000z for that option.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I want a shirt with a crying toddler face on it that says "CO USER" below it.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I want a shirt with a crying toddler face on it that says "CO USER" below it.
    I want one that says "STO PLAYER" - now there's a whiny, self-entitled community.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    I want one that says "STO PLAYER" - now there's a whiny, self-entitled community.
    get one with a snarling jack Russel terrier on it, call it MOBA player.
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rianfrost wrote: »

I want one with nothing on it because that's what we're gonna get. :)
  • Options
    fookilafookila Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I want more sawblades.
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jonsills wrote: »

You'd have to log in to the store for 25 out of 30 consecutive days and play a 5 minute minigame to unlock the ability to purchase the shirt.

And then, for only a mere $7.50 upgrade, they'll print something on the shirt.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh, man, five whole minutes a day, that I can schedule to suit myself? What a grind!!

Oh, and then a whole seven and a half bucks for the printing - talk about a cash grab!

:wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I want more Chest Pieces, Jackets, Trench coats and options for Bestial Heads
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You'd have to log in to the store for 25 out of 30 consecutive days and play a 5 minute minigame to unlock the ability to purchase the shirt.

I love things like these. Give me free stuff just for logging in? If the rest of the game is fun, then this little scheme is one of the best things they can do to get me to log in every day. What's that? There's actual gameplay attached to it? I'm sold.
  • Options
    ladymarrusladymarrus Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I want more sawblades.

I think that a variety of interesting weapon options would be amazing. I would love to see a heavy weapon chainsaw model, or a 2x4 model. A hockey goaly stick would also be great.

For travel related powers/models, I would love to see a skate board. Something similar to powerslide, but with a random selection of flip tricks performed with each jump with a slight bonus to jump height. Very Night Thrasher :D

LM
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    rianfrost wrote: »

As an occasional MOBA player myself, I think Insanity Wolf is probably closer to the truth...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    As an occasional MOBA player myself, I think Insanity Wolf is probably closer to the truth...

that would work..was actually being chewed on by a jack Russel at the time, so that's why it came to me. curious way of expressing affection those dogs.
  • Options
    soupcupchampionsoupcupchampion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    New Framework: Shield
    due to the nature of shield it would synergize well with certain other frameworks or be an awesome standalone. My vision of this power would have bashing, protecting others, stuns taunts, and knocks. With shield framework block would be a toggle ability that while turned on greatly increases powercost, and reduce dmg output, but increase threat generated. superstats would be presence,dex/con (pick dex more avoidance less health, vice versa), and lastly Strength.
    And lastly I have been playing with powers and seen some really cool combos that do not coincide with your stat builds unless I take the superhuman and become more weak than a specialized inherent ability. Create an option to optimize your stat abilities. Give it a point buy like a pen and paper game. The customizable inherent ability could be made an unlock when you get an automaton to level 40.
    Just some ideas I been tossing around thought this might be the post to leave them in