test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, Cryptic/CrypticNorth

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
Can we hear some news/plans for the year 2015?
Because you got something planned, right?
For Champions Online's future.

Yea, we know that talking makes people angry if those talks don't become reality, or something.
But silence also makes people walk away. Some for good.

And we can play the guessing game for only so long.
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i'd be really curious as well. Considering that this is supposed to be a super hero MMO, I feel like it's a bad idea to refuse to make new power sets (that mechanon one didn't count). With how little PWE is giving to this game, it would be nice to know that the game is still giving to the fans and players, since we're still giving to CO. I know, for me personally, i would love to see:

New powersets
    New costumesets
    More mission chains like the space one
    something other than vehicles or lock boxes
    emanation point revamp
    visual effects revamps for some powers
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well?

When are you going to tell them?
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well?

You have me so darn curious right now, Brou. :smile:
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I hate going to Seattle, but if Brou keeps dropping these little hints, I might have to force myself...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just a State of the Game would make me happy.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well?

April 1st approximate due date

1. The server hamster is pregant, the server will be down for several weeks as she looks after them.
    Lordgar will be taking a course on how to sex hamsters.

2. TO add a bit of realism to the game, Dino's will now leave large steaming piles everywhere they go. These will causing tripping and snare hazards.

3. Due to a radiation accident while testing the Champions LARP game, TT is now changing into a small highly offensive "WHAT the heck is it?"

4.Due to the success of the gimp challenge, a new type of slot will now be available. This will be called the Free from form slot. It will have only 7 spaces and will not allow, form, passive, blocks, active offence/defence, self res or advantages.
    (amending due to deadman20)
    players using this slot must team up with other players using the slot, in order to run any team-based content (Alerts and Lairs), and will not be able to equip any gear or devices.

5. To facilitate easier fusing, a new 'fuse all' button has now been created. This will automatically fuse you entire stack of mods, all you have to do is click. "do you wish to continue? "after each fusing.

6. IN order to bring the game, more into line with the PnP game. Players will no longer have automatic immunity to their own powers. Players will now have to buy the new adv on passives to acquire immunity.
    Those who do not have a passive with resistance and the adv will now take full damage from all attacks including their own. This includes PC's and NPC's.
    Power sets unable to buy this for are Technology, martial arts and might.
    Individual powers are all summons plus self-res.

7. Strafing run will no longer work inside buildings or in space. The replacement cost has become too prohibitive , in terms of planes.

8. Vehicles will now be able to be colored in a limited palette. The current colors are flouro green, orange, red, and yellow.
    (due to Jonsills)
    8A. 1 colour per vehicle.
    8B. Sunglasses to shade against vehicle glare are now on sale at the Q store.

9. Costumes are now available in all sections. So if you want to wear your underpants on your head, you now can.
    However, due to the time it took to do this, clothing is now only sized to fit the generic dummy.
    This may cause some ripping and unexpected wardrobe malfunctions on larger characters, while smaller characters are advised to wear belts to keep their pants up, to avoid tripping hazards.

10. I got up at 4.20am on Sunday unable to sleep. This thread is fair game.:biggrin:
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

edited February 2015
    chaelk wrote: »
    8. Vehicles will now be able to be colored in a limited palette. The current colors are flouro green, orange, red, and yellow.
    You know, I could work with this... :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I speak for the entire playerbase when I say: If a developer simply responded in this thread with "Yes we do have something planned." that would be all the answer we need. TrailTurtle could then lock and sticky the thread, gg.
    edited February 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    You know, I could work with this... :smile:

Having seen a few of your characters, yes you could.
    amending post

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    chaelk wrote: »
    4.Due to the success of the gimp challenge, a new type of slot will now be available. This will be called the Free from form slot. It will have only 7 spaces and will not allow, form, passive, blocks, active offence/defense, self res or advantages.

Don't forget, players using this slot must team up with other players using the slot in order to run any team-based content (Alerts and Lairs), and will not be able to equip anything!

Hehe, the one thing that I will be remembered for; setting that silly challenge up. :tongue:

But hey, I'm glad people enjoyed it. I still need to follow through on my Gimp.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I speak for the entire playerbase when I say: If a developer simply responded in this thread with "Yes we do have something planned." that would be all the answer we need. TrailTurtle could then lock and sticky the thread, gg.
    it would be an agreeable start. one caveat, must be a developer, NOT TT. he is a guy doing his job, and its nothing personal, but his job is to make perfect world look good, not care about co or the players and i just do not trust him anymore to have our interests at heart.
    edited February 2015
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Don't forget, players using this slot must team up with other players using the slot in order to run any team-based content (Alerts and Lairs), and will not be able to equip anything!

Hehe, the one thing that I will be remembered for; setting that silly challenge up. :tongue:

But hey, I'm glad people enjoyed it. I still need to follow through on my Gimp.

amending post

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I thought i did that on the post #1.....
    :rolleyes:
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Here's my guess.

Plans for 2015:
      * Build a couple of low quality costume sets for the Z store. * Crank out a handful of lockboxes. * Avoid new powers, systems, or anything that depends on a longer term vision for the game. * Use entry-level devs and/or experienced devs who split time on other "real" projects, so that most everything delivered seems half-assed. * Continue to scale down expectations by providing even less communication to players. * Try to stay in the black by further reducing development costs.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • riltmosriltmos Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    Here's my guess.

Plans for 2015:
      * Build a couple of low quality costume sets for the Z store. * Crank out a handful of lockboxes. * Avoid new powers, systems, or anything that depends on a longer term vision for the game. * Use entry-level devs and/or experienced devs who split time on other "real" projects, so that most everything delivered seems half-assed. * Continue to scale down expectations by providing even less communication to players. * Try to stay in the black by further reducing development costs.

Be fair, from the hints being thrown around, it also sounds like we are going to get another hour or so of content too, yay!
  • maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't think that news post about C-Store price changes is related to the rumored "content" in development.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    maleb666 wrote: »

lol, ouch.

I'm usually not one to go out of my way to attack Cryptic, but this is pretty awful. Take a dollar off of the crappy sets, and double the price of the good ones, really? Why not just leave the price where it is, actually take pride in your craft so that you don't release buggy and shoddy work, and inspire more people to spend more money that way?
  • angelphoenix12angelphoenix12 Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    lol, ouch.

I'm usually not one to go out of my way to attack Cryptic, but this is pretty awful. Take a dollar off of the crappy sets, and double the price of the good ones, really? Why not just leave the price where it is, actually take pride in your craft so that you don't release buggy and shoddy work, and inspire more people to spend more money that way?

I agree, unfortunately pwe/cryptic's pride for this game is long gone. Imho, there is no reason to up the price of the "best" costume sets, while the sets that do not sell well is getting lowered.
    edited February 2015

I don't see a dev post.

lol, ouch.

I agree, unfortunately pwe/cryptic's pride for this game is long gone. Imho, there is no reason to up the price of the "best" costume sets, while the sets that do not sell well is getting lowered.

You're kidding right? We should be singing their praises. In this age of "One price fits all - regardless of quality or quantity", they're actually willing to lower prices on something and risk less profit just so that the price matches what you're actually getting.

Imagine if all those triple AAA producers actually said "You know guys... we didn't put out enough content in our game to warrant the usual 60 dollar price tag... let's lower it to match what we actually produced".

Oh but wait... this is about taking pot shots at Cryptic and being pointlessly negative, my bad yo.
  • foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Addendum:

* Double price for wothwhile costume sets in order to squeeze twice the money from the suckers in preparation for Valiance stealing over half our player base.
    * Increase our non-denial denials by 10%.
    * Increase neglect on addressing bugs and server security issues like the random mass disconnects.

Yes, Cryptic has all but given up on this game.
    edited February 2015
    foxyperson wrote: »

Which makes it confusing that you haven't.
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is harder to be optimistic than pessimistic even though optimism will make you a happier person...

I guess most really do prefer being miserable.
    edited February 2015
    You're kidding right? We should be singing their praises. In this age of "One price fits all - regardless of quality or quantity", they're actually willing to lower prices on something and risk less profit just so that the price matches what you're actually getting.

Imagine if all those triple AAA producers actually said "You know guys... we didn't put out enough content in our game to warrant the usual 60 dollar price tag... let's lower it to match what we actually produced".

Oh but wait... this is about taking pot shots at Cryptic and being pointlessly negative, my bad yo.

Well, yeah, it's your bad, but for different reasons. I get that your shtick is that you're a contentious troll, and it's amusing sometimes, but not everyone who has something critical to say is "being pointlessly negative" or "taking pot shots". I rarely criticize the devs, and usually get lumped in with the fanbois and fangirls.

That aside, it's odd that you fixated solely on the 'lowered prices' aspect, and totally ignored the 'raised prices' aspect that this change also includes. I'm sorry that I don't see increasing the price of most of your inventory as an act of noble altruism. If only more businesses were heroic enough to lightly discount their worst selling items and double the cost of everything else.

An example: Your favorite burger joint has sold $5 cheeseburgers for as long as you've been going there. It's a fair price; this isn't gourmet stuff, but it's pretty good most of the time. Sometimes the meat is a little undercooked. Sometimes they rush the order and don't put the toppings on there that you wanted. But most days, you're happy to lay down $5.

Then, they decide that they're going to start doing $4 sliders, and change the price of full-size burgers to $10. To stretch the analogy further, they also offer the best burger in your area by lottery; you can buy a raffle ticket at a dollar a pop, with about a 2% chance of winning.

So–praiseworthy business practice?
    Addendum:

* Double price for wothwhile costume sets in order to squeeze twice the money from the suckers in preparation for Valiance stealing over half our player base.
    * Increase our non-denial denials by 10%.
    * Increase neglect on addressing bugs and server security issues like the random mass disconnects.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Kindly STFU about Valiance already."
    edited February 2015
    well that was the afternoons entertainment, reading this and the attached threads.

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2015

All my brain can say is "LoL"...
    edited February 2015
    Well, yeah, it's your bad, but for different reasons. I get that your shtick is that you're a contentious troll, and it's amusing sometimes,

Oh look, you did that thing that people do when they're unsure about what they're about to type, so they add in this nonsense at the start.
    So–praiseworthy business practice?

Yes. I explained why in the post that you're responding to. Better offerings deserve a higher price.

Now that you realize I was also talking about the price increases, go back and re-read my post with that knowledge, because not a single word of it has changed.

I pay people when they do good work, because they deserve it. Paying people what they deserve often takes precedence over me minimizing the amount of money coming out of my wallet. If I want something great, I'm willing to pay an accurate price - that makes me feel better than minimizing expenditures does. And no, I'm not rich, not even close.

Is a game like GTAV worth more than 60 bucks? Yes.

Is a costume set worth more because the people making it stepped up their game and/or the set has more items in it than most other sets? Yes.

Praiseworthy business practice? Yes.

If paying people what they earned makes me a contentious troll, then so be it, I'll wear the title with pride :smile:
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only new effort that is now going into these "better offerings" that they created last year is the effort being made to convince the players that raising the price is a reasonable thing to do.

If they are "stepping up their game" as Spinnytop believes, then let's see the evidence of that. I would be happy to pay a little more for something interesting, if I got the feeling some serious new effort were being put into the game, and not just a scheme to try to squeeze a little more coin from the diminishing number of devoted fans.

Given what we have seen so far this year, I wonder what is more likely... That they are on the verge of releasing some cool new Z-store stuff that will justify a 100% price increase? Or that they are releasing some less than stellar stuff that only seems reasonably priced when compared to the new 750-1000 Zen bar?
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only new effort that is now going into these "better offerings" that they created last year is the effort being made to convince the players that raising the price is a reasonable thing to do.

And the annoying thing is that is working, and People try to Defend this Cash Grab change
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited February 2015
    If they are "stepping up their game" as Spinnytop believes, then let's see the evidence of that.

We have. I know I know... you can't actually acknowledge it for reasons. I for one will happily say that they have definitely stepped up their game with some of the recent costume additions. I'm even wearing one of the ones that I poo-poo'd at first, and doing it with a smile.

avianos wrote: »
    And the annoying thing is that is working, and People try to Defend this Cash Grab change

Some odd capitalization going on there... not sure what to make of it.

To me it actually looks like the total amount that could be spent will actually go down. The number of sets that will see a price increase look to be in the minority, and only the more recent ones, while the ones that will see a price decrease appear to be the vast majority. Remember, the majority of the costume sets are practically ancient at this point, and Trail Turtle did say that the older ones would be seeing the decrease.

I think calling it a cash grab is a symptom of "free2play-itis" where people see corporate cash grabs everywhere. Overall, this looks like they're capitalizing on their newest, best material, while admitting that the vast majority of their material is old and sub-par by the new standards and are lowering the prices accordingly.

This isn't based on faith. I don't have faith in Cryptic.
    edited February 2015
    "Cash grab"... good... "bug fixes"... yes...

All I need is "slap in the face" to win Forum Bingo!

edited February 2015
    "Cash grab"... good... "bug fixes"... yes...

All I need is "slap in the face" to win Forum Bingo!

Your charming facial expression in your forum avatar is a SLAP IN THE FACE Jon. It makes me want to listen to a bed time story about programming nightmares while sipping hot cocoa.
    edited February 2015
    Yes [...] me a contentious troll
    That's the most reasonable thing you've ever said on here.

If they are "stepping up their game" as Spinnytop believes, then let's see the evidence of that. I would be happy to pay a little more for something interesting, if I got the feeling some serious new effort were being put into the game, and not just a scheme to try to squeeze a little more coin from the diminishing number of devoted fans.

Given what we have seen so far this year, I wonder what is more likely... That they are on the verge of releasing some cool new Z-store stuff that will justify a 100% price increase? Or that they are releasing some less than stellar stuff that only seems reasonably priced when compared to the new 750-1000 Zen bar?

The timing really couldn't have been worse for this; the Scientist set is frankly amateurish, and the Scoundrel stuff, while very cool-looking (IMO), is plagued by texture errors that were pointed out numerous times during "testing" and promptly ignored.

Releasing something with bugs, errors, significant clipping issues, broken color channels, or faulty textures after your customers have brought those issues to your attention in a part of the forum supposedly dedicated to finding and rectifying said errors... I mean, that's not a problem that will be fixed by asking for a few more dollars. It speaks to a fundamental lack of pride in your work and concern for your customer.

I'd be much more inclined to think this was a good idea if they had shown any ability to consistently release solid, well-tested items. If you have years of history telling me that you won't fix your crap when it costs $5, I don't have much faith that you'll do it when you charge $4, $8, or $10.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i'd be really curious as well. Considering that this is supposed to be a super hero MMO, I feel like it's a bad idea to refuse to make new power sets (that mechanon one didn't count). With how little PWE is giving to this game, it would be nice to know that the game is still giving to the fans and players, since we're still giving to CO. I know, for me personally, i would love to see:

New powersets
    New costumesets
    More mission chains like the space one
    something other than vehicles or lock boxes
    emanation point revamp
    visual effects revamps for some powers
    Well?

You have me so darn curious right now, Brou. :smile:

The biggest fault with this game is the new mentality to put a price tag on everything that comes out that is a feature of gameplay. Emanation points? Power replacers? When is this previously free PvE earned content going to be added BACK into the game.
    edited February 2015
    That's the most reasonable thing you've ever said on here.

Maturity levels almost reaching adult in this one :)

So sorry that I disagreed with your opinion on one of your off days ;)
    edited February 2015
    It's interesting - we have threads where folks are proposing ways to monetize the game, in the hopes that more income will lead to more development, but when the monetization is proposed, there's a veritable fecal whirlwind of protest.

One wonders if people are aware of what they're asking for...

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's interesting - we have threads where folks are proposing ways to monetize the game, in the hopes that more income will lead to more development, but when the monetization is proposed, there's a veritable fecal whirlwind of protest.

It's not really the same thing. Raising prices is not monetization, it's simply a price hike. Putting some time on an expanded nemesis system and putting prices on new things like Nemesis Mission Packs that have a chance to drop cool stuff, with paid tokens to eliminate a one-day cool down on them, more nemesis slots, Premium Status on your nemeses so they pop up in alerts above non-premium nemeses, henchmen packs, powerset packs... That's monetization.

Honestly, if they wanted to make more money on costumes, I think leaving the old ones alone and just coming up with new super-premium sets that cost 10 bucks and come with more options would have been a better idea.

(I'm no doctor.)
    biffsig.jpg
  • ninten92ninten92 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I'd say it's because player-made monetization focuses more on the entertainment aspects of a game, and how it can be expanded to appeal to a mass audience of players at once.

Dev-focused monetization focuses more on money-making aspects because at the end of the day, no matter what personal attachments they have to a game, money-making is the number-one priority.
    Just another average RPer, costume part collector, and tabletop gamer.

Looking for a lore-based Superhero RPSG? Why not http://earth-guard.shivtr.com/
    ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's not really the same thing. Raising prices is not monetization, it's simply a price hike. Putting some time on an expanded nemesis system and putting prices on new things like Nemesis Mission Packs that have a chance to drop cool stuff, with paid tokens to eliminate a one-day cool down on them, more nemesis slots, Premium Status on your nemeses so they pop up in alerts above non-premium nemeses, henchmen packs, powerset packs... That's monetization.
    (I'm no doctor.)

I... wow... these ideas... if there was a way to make my nemesis override AoQ in alerts? Holy carp, I'd pay for that. (And promptly make a nemesis, 'Holy Carp', wielder of the sacred fish... err, assuming that nemesis weapon models aren't busted. I haven't checked that recently.)
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    morigosa wrote: »
    (And promptly make a nemesis, 'Holy Carp', wielder of the sacred fish... err, assuming that nemesis weapon models aren't busted. I haven't checked that recently.)

Nope. Nemesis weapons still can't be customized. I tried to give The Broad Street Bully, my ex-hockey player turned draysha junkie nemesis, the hockey stick vet reward weapon skin, but no dice.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sistersilicon shows a sad:

Nope. Nemesis weapons still can't be customized. I tried to give The Broad Street Bully, my ex-hockey player turned draysha junkie nemesis, the hockey stick vet reward weapon skin, but no dice.

Got that right. I had half a dozen or so villain ideas that I ended up shoehorning into heroes because having them have the wrong weapon would have killed the concepts. :frown:
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would be thrilled if nem weapons could be customized.
    edited February 2015
    There you go, CN - your next big project. A full pass on the Nemesis system might be too much to hope for, but making the Nemeses more customizable is a good thing - and might sell more of those weapon geo packs in the C-store, because some of those weapons don't exactly look heroic, you know?

(Also, I really want Deathjest, Spider-Bat's Nemesis, to wield a deadly Foxbat Trout like a sword...)

• taintedmesstaintedmess Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Addendum:

As things stand cant see me jumping ship to Valiance till I've seen more game play (it looks far to much like CoH and that just seems like going backwards)

Of course nothing says I cant play both
    edited February 2015
    As things stand cant see me jumping ship to Valiance till I've seen more game play (it looks far to much like CoH and that just seems like going backwards)

Of course nothing says I cant play both
    Blasphemer!!! Everyone knows you must play only one online game, and publicly cry out about how terrible that game is at all times!!! You aren't allowed to, say, play CO sometimes, STO other times, some SWTOR if you're into that, maybe a few rounds of Bejeweled Blitz just for an action break, boot up the old emulator and play some Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines or Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now, turn on the console and maybe get in a little Halo or Mass Effect action...

NO!! Only one game per person is permitted!!!

</sarcasm>

edited February 2015
    Putting some time on an expanded nemesis system and putting prices on new things like Nemesis Mission Packs that have a chance to drop cool stuff, with paid tokens to eliminate a one-day cool down on them, more nemesis slots, Premium Status on your nemeses so they pop up in alerts above non-premium nemeses, henchmen packs, powerset packs... That's monetization.

...and would evoke the same accusations of corporate cash grabs, because in the F2P market "If it's not free, it's corporate greed!"
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ...and would evoke the same accusations of corporate cash grabs, because in the F2P market "If it's not free, it's corporate greed!"

Of course it would. Happens every time. Who cares?
    biffsig.jpg
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    boot up the old emulator and play some Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines[/I
    wouldnt need an emulator for bloodlines, it runs fine on steam.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nope. Nemesis weapons still can't be customized.
    If you create a nemesis costume in the regular tailor or the character creator, you should be able to load it into the nemesis costume creator, and the weapon choices you made might stick. However, that seems like a quite large amount of testing to find out, since you don't get the chance to actually fight your nemesis, other than the first, for quite a while.
    edited February 2015
    If you create a nemesis costume in the regular tailor or the character creator, you should be able to load it into the nemesis costume creator, and the weapon choices you made might stick. However, that seems like a quite large amount of testing to find out, since you don't get the chance to actually fight your nemesis, other than the first, for quite a while.

Did they ever fix the bug that wouldn't let you load costumes in the nemesis creator?
This discussion has been closed.