test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

slightly newbie looking for a RP SG

granitritegranitrite Posts: 38 Arc User
as the tilte says i'm slightly newbish and by that i mean that i have not played CO in years and i don't know what people mean by the golden or silver age of hero's
I am unsure on what the differance is between lite and heavy RPis, I just RP and go with it

The char i am wanting to have in the super group is named Odin Taragosh, Taragosh being his last name, he is a mutant who has cybernetic tubeing on his arms and four tanks on his back and he has toxic powers and his mind set is that villains should not be able to live if they will just excape again to murder more people.
Post edited by granitrite on

Comments

• granitritegranitrite Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    well since he has the scourge AT with its toxic power and what not combined with his background, I did not think it would be plausible to give him the mind set of killing as a last resort
    edited February 2015
    and just for clarification, the cybernetics implants and the four tanks on his back are not there by his own choice, that was implanted by a nemesis that i will make who is named Dr Galeheart,who is male (in case anyone wondered), they amplify his existing ability's, do to the chemical makeup that is in the tanks and the genetic make up of Odin,
    also he can't take them off there "bound" into him

do to his experience and the pain he went through when he was captured by the Doc, he see's that any criminal should not be allowed to live so they can't harm anyone else

my contact is @granitrite

EDIT: please note that i am available only on the weekends, i work night shift so if I'm on during the week then it will be around one to four-ish in the morning
    edited February 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    well, as far as his powers go, there's nothing to say he HAS to be a killer, it's personal preference.

For instance he could have very high control over his poisons so it's non lethal if he wants it to be.

its a matter of using your imagination to find a reason.

If you prefer a darker vigilante style hero that works too.

alright, how would you want me to contact you? in-game mail?
  • warblade87warblade87 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Could always go the Antivillain route.
    edited February 2015
    warblade87 wrote: »
    Could always go the Antivillain route.

i don't know about the villain route even if its an anti villain route but i could give it a try, but first, what is your definition of "anti villain"?
    edited February 2015
    Think of Magneto. He isn't entirely a villain, though he opposes heroes often he is looking to make a safe world for him and his fellow mutants. Antivillain, kind of a scapegoat of heroes in a way.
    edited February 2015
    Think of Magneto. He isn't entirely a villain, though he opposes heroes often he is looking to make a safe world for him and his fellow mutants. Antivillain, kind of a scapegoat of heroes in a way.

hmmmm...yes i see how this would apply to Odin in the way of him wanting to protect people but killing criminals in the process, kinda like how Venom works in as the "lethal guardian" in his own comics, i would like to see how that would go, I know your making or remaking a villain SG
    may i request a interview perhaps to see how it gos?
    edited February 2015

hmmm.... yes i could see how this could apply to Odin in the way that he will kill criminals regardless whether or not they have police backing or not and if they are then oh well he will have to kill them too, kinda like the Punisher or one of my favorite anti villains Venom when he becomes the "lethal guardian" and does what Odin does whether its a mugger or a mob boss.

I saw a post that you were making or remaking a villain RP SG and i was wondering if i could get a interview to see how it works out if that's alright with you , this would have to be on the week end though
    edited February 2015
    well crap....sorry for the twin post....my internet was not responding properly
    edited February 2015
    Would love to chat with you in depth about it, just shoot me a friend request on the game and shoot me an in game OOC message on the mail system and we can definitely set something up.
    edited February 2015
    Post your info on the thread I started by the way so I can check out your character a bit.