test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else has heard these guys?

novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Off Topic
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of you listen to Within Temptations. This band (1980s-present) is apparently very famous in Europe and is one of the leads in their genre (Rock Symphony / Goth Metal)

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
Post edited by novaninja555 on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was destined to wed Sharon den Adel.
    It all began back in the year of our Lord in 1996 with Nightwish. Both bands started at that same year.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ahh I remember a crossover of both the bands in "What have you done?" One of my fave songs...

So what are your within temptation favorites which you can't keep just within temptations?

And you were kidding about the wedding right?

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am a fan as well. angels and stand my ground were two of my favorites. they aren't as consistent as nightwish for songs i absolutely love, but they generally have 3-4 really good ones per cd. hydra was a really good cd as well.

and finn, ok can i have tarja then? admittedly she is married and i dont speak finnish, but that is just details :P