test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Roll Call - 2015

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm still here, and I'm still missing some of my marbles. Wanna help me find them? :rolleyes:
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    deadman20 wrote: »
    I'm still here, and I'm still missing some of my marbles. Wanna help me find them? :rolleyes:
    I found a marble under the washing machine yesterday. Is it yours? :wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm still lurking.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh Hai, My name is Rtma Eros Paragon (@Rtma in-game), you may of encountered me in CO as the Huge Hot Magenta Dragon trying to tank for you, or playing with any of my Symbolically represented Dragon Family on CO, Been with CO since May 2012 and despite the history and struggles, I've generally had fun, am friendly & glad to have met/played with friends on here. :3

You may also encountered my lil SG called the Dragon Sanctuary. (I do have Illustrations but I'm afraid it's Adult. x3)

C6246ED1632A25A2E2BF6BBD2982EFFAFE042C0F

Suppose I could add a list here.
    2. Shadow (Darkness), 3. Photon (Light), 4. Cryo (Ice), 5. Pyre (Fire), 6. Corrosion (Poison), 7. Gale (Wind), 8. Gaia (Earth), 9. Volt (Electricity), 10. Grim (Death), 11. Ankh (Life), 12. IronClaw (Heavy Weapons), 13. Rex (Munitions), 14. Phalanx (Single Blade), 15. Quantum (Force), 16. Matrix (Psionic/TK ranged In-game), 17. Deuteron (Power Armour), 18. Replica (Might), 19. Scythe (Beastial), 20. Enigma (Magic), 21. Artamax (Unarmed), 22. Snakey (Might Tank), 23. Axon (Gadgeteer), 24. Zeruel (DualBlades/Fighting Claws), 25. Harmony (Light&Dark), 26. Max (Beastial Tank), 27. Tungsten (Pistol Pro), 28. Crusher (Water/Force In-game), 29. Venator (Stealth Archer), 30. Delta (PFF LaserKnight), 31. Archon (Tanky Off Healer/Telepathy), 32. Edomite Knight (Chaos), 33. Alpha (Psionic/TK Melee In-game), 34. Theta (Mechanical Beastial), 35. Onyx (Earthen Melee), Psinapse (Psionic/Telepathy Ranged), 36. Sensuality (Unarmed), 37. Drake (Tanky Magic), 38. Beta (Munitions), 39. Supreme Dragon (Power Armour) and 40. Momba (Might/Beasital). How's that?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pretty sure most folks know me and my main, Bunni B.O.T. Too many looks to narrow down one pic, but my avatar works well enough for a that :P

Other notable characters that I use for CCs (and the occasional PvE stuff) are Aurore Trifoni, Aeryn, Ellie B.O.T., Bunny N.O.T, and Interplanet Janet.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Welp, Crazy Old Testament God has once again decided that if something's wrong with my car*, something has to break on my desktop at the same time.**

So, to introduce you to my main, Sister Silicon Prime, I'll paint a picture using other pictures.

Start with the love child of these...

632unm9.jpg

...upload her brain into one of these...

1000x1429_21292_Mechanical_animal_3d_sci_fi_cyberpunk_girl_cyborg_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

...give her a face and hair like this...

bryce-dallas-howard-img.jpg

...and a paint job like this...

1124_nhl-crosby_1200x675.jpg

...and you have a Sister Silicon Prime. Or at least as close as the costume creator allows.

* The dealer screwed something up while replacing the battery, so now I have a 2-in-7 chance of successfully shifting out of Park.

** The power supply and battery backup decided they'd rather be Burnt Capacitor-scented air fresheners.***

*** Thankfully, the hard drive is safe.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    deadman20 wrote: »

There's a thread around here where I posted my marble, but it's lost to the depths of the board.

I wonder if I could find them with a search function.

{ ...searches... }

Here they are. They were hiding in the Off Topic section.

Take as many as you need or want. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I doubt very much that anyone will know or remember my main, Geist (psychic archer concept), but I've been playing him since head start.

To this day I will sometimes log in just to play around with the swinging TP. One of the best additions to the genre in my opinion.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Arona here, still trying to get caliga to do more than just sit about doing nothing.

QYI8J4K.jpg
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xcaligax wrote: »
    So....I'm Caliga..

-_-

Charades_Caliga_style.jpg

Who ever drew that is the bestest artist EVAR! ;)
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • furriesfurries Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    A human rainbow dash huh, well at least its not a pony version of a human hero. :tongue

It's my own version of Rainbow Dash in Human Form Vs. the One Hasbro put togather in Equestria Girls, I did not want to mimic there desgin so I add a bit of my own version of what I think she would look like. For Example in Equestria Girls, Rainbow dash had vary light blue skin almost sky blue in tone so my version I took that out and gave her normal color skin instead.

It's not the first time RD is human form though, Also it dose not have to be full blown pony form. I created that character sense it was a favorite of mines. Took me a long time to get her to look good sense well I am not good with Female Characters but I am getting the hang of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fastest Hedgehog Alive
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    furries2 wrote: »
    It's my own version of Rainbow Dash in Human Form Vs. the One Hasbro put togather in Equestria Girls, I did not want to mimic there desgin so I add a bit of my own version of what I think she would look like. For Example in Equestria Girls, Rainbow dash had vary light blue skin almost sky blue in tone so my version I took that out and gave her normal color skin instead.

It's not the first time RD is human form though, Also it dose not have to be full blown pony form. I created that character sense it was a favorite of mines. Took me a long time to get her to look good sense well I am not good with Female Characters but I am getting the hang of it.

Summed up: "I'm Lame and laugh at me."

\o/
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If I'm known for any particular character it would probably be Battalion.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Many know me for my main Erogar, the Gentle Warrior.
    117445s.png

Other characters of mine I am well known for are:

Zahra, the Anubian Archaeologist:
    2vnq2xg.png

Rachel, the Space Pirate Captain:
    333kbbo.png

Zhumos, the Battle-Mage Prince:
    2nba8nc.png

Many more on my PDB, but many I am rewriting their pages from scratch.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm @Bluhman. This is my main:

wl3ICxB.png
    He is Chisoku. The main guy I use for melee DPS and punching. He sort of sucks.

ZxbfVNL.png
    Heres another mainstay, Lady Anubis. The main girl I use for ranged DPS and not-dying due to high health. She sort of sucks.

l26n7Mf.png
    And here's my main tank, Inspector Steel. He sucks significantly less than he used to, now that he's Haymaker-based instead of Demolish-based.

And there's a million other random butts that I'm known for as well.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm not well known in game at all, even though I used to play a lot. I'm that guy who always logs in a with a "Hello Heroes" to say hello or to announce the lotteries. My namesake and first 40 would be Agent Canada
    ACAV1_zpse5691e24.jpg
    I have tried to continue most of my CoH heroes here with some success but he was the first. Here I was probably more recognizable as Sector Protector who was my easiest transition and long standing silver Age Sentinel.
    SPAvatar_zps1d47e0d4.jpg
    He also happens to be my sincere tribute to Adam West (Adam Westings). I also had a lot of underused alts before going Silver made me cull off the the majority of the roster.
    AC
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi, I'm Troy McClu... I mean Taco.

You might know me as Chernobyl.

2e5r67t.jpg

You might know me as Lil Dead Riding Hood.

30cao05.jpg

But you should definitely know that I also have a pony. This is social justice warrior, internet activist and friend to all m'ladies.

281ypu9.jpg
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    But you should definitely know that I also have a pony. This is social justice warrior, internet activist and friend to all m'ladies.

281ypu9.jpg

You pleb, you should use the long-elegant option for Fluttershy's mane.

uh i mean lol bronies
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Clippage! I tried. :(
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Over the last year my best known character has been Beez@beezeez.

307t75w.jpg

xm1tao.jpg

41f89.jpg
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My mains Ginger. Him on my sig. I like long walks on the beach, quickscoping , getting #rekt and mtn dew.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bluhman wrote: »
    ZxbfVNL.png
    Heres another mainstay, Lady Anubis. The main girl I use for ranged DPS and not-dying due to high health. She sort of sucks.
    drgmstr wrote: »
    Zahra, the Anubian Archaeologist:
    2vnq2xg.png

Heh, we should all devote a day to just playing as our Jackal characters together or something. :biggrin:
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xydaxyda wrote: »
    xm1tao.jpg
    gradii wrote: »
    Omg Lol...

Quite, Dance Boy, DANCE!
    *Grabs maraca's and dances along side*
    Ha Ha Ha.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well, my main is Sapphira Star but most people probably know me as DJ Sparkle-Bunny!

I am also... Butterface! Sexiest Superheroine Alive!

33w63oz.jpg

Still the best picture ever. Thank you, AC and Bunni!

Rose_sig.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xm1tao.jpg
    The kid is hot tonight,
    Whoa, so hot tonight -
    But where will he be tomorrow?

"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    New power supply installed, and nothing else got zapped, so now you can see what I was on about before.

She-Hulk + Iron Man + cyberpunk Tumblr android + Bryce Dallas Howard + Pittsburgh Penguins throwback uniform =

SSPRollCall2015.jpg?psid=1

Sister Silicon Prime
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • jimhsuajimhsua Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Beastial here. You'll usually find me doing this (in game, as well as in RL).

AbG0V4E.jpg

Besides that, I calculate silly numbers, and occasionally play the game.
    edited January 2015
    Over the last year my best known character has been Beez@beezeez.

307t75w.jpg

That hair, I tried to get a perfect Rainbow Hair, Although I gotten it once on another hair, Just seem most of the Female hair styles the color is overwelmed by other colors. Like too much of 1 color but not enough balance of others.

Really Sweet Hero though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fastest Hedgehog Alive
    edited January 2015
    Summed up: "I'm Lame and laugh at me."

\o/

So? If your talking about judging me on how bad or good I am with Hero Genders or how I make my heroes look. Is that I play more Male Heroes than Female ones, No one is a pro at creating heroes to look good at the vary start, Theres also no such thing as a "Costume Creator: How to make your hero look good like a Pro" Book, I was not good at Costumes when I started playing CO back in December 20, 2010.

I improved a lot now the more I spent time expermenting with Costume Pieces. I only have 2 Female Heroes on my account. Creating a good Costume for a hero takes experance and a lot of work to make it look great. Beacuse there's so many Costume pieces in this game.

My two Heroes I posted above are not the only ones I have been working on. Werewolf I had worked on him for years it did not take me day one to create him that way, I created Rainbow Dash out of my Comfort Zone to get better at Female Heroes.

Just a note, I treat everyone's Heroes Looks Equally and I respect them. I do not judge anyone, All of you have great Costumes that suits your taste that's alll it matters, Be whatever hero you like to be. It's called Freedom to make the hero YOU want.

I am not the Enemy, There is no shame in what I do. Just beacuse I said I was not good at Female Heroes dose not mean you have to judge me harshly on it.

I am Open Mind, I do not Judge people at all and I am vary kind. But if I have to cause a problem that a Moderator has to come and lock the thread if you are gonna start pushing me, I don't want to start a problem here but If I get pushed I will break the rules If I have too even if it means I get in trouble then so be it.

I am done posting in this Thread, So don't bother replying back. If you want to view me as a enemy fine, That's you. I cannot force you to change your mind, View however you like about me. But won't change my good nature and my kind heart and being open minded.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fastest Hedgehog Alive
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wouldn't bother with a guy named as some guy from an asian ninja cartoon and some sound guy from a radio show.

And back to the topic.
    I may also be known among people as Jericho Bedlam, my second longest time of justice bringers.

peterraccoon_zps8823108d.jpg
    oh wait...that's not him...

This is. He is a cyborg cowboy (years before Drifter became one...)

9433d535-0a94-41b8-8196-95add341a36b_zps8d4c805c.jpg
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • stjobestjobe Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I haven't been very active in the community (or in-game, for that matter) for a while now, but back in the days I like to believe I was at least known on these forums.

The toon I probably was most associated with was the one in my signature, Rocket Boy - a Gadgeteering homage to the Rocketeer.

I'm an altoholic that probably spends more time in the character creator than in-game, so I have a lot of toons. Some of the ones I'm more pleased with visually than the others are (in no particular order):

Wiz Kid (Black magician turned to good):

WizKidWizard4.jpg

Red Baron (Power armor, natch):

RedBaron.jpg

Wrathchild:

Wrathchild2.jpg

Miellandine (Seen here posing with a Hero Blank Action Figure in front of the measuring tape at the tailor in RenCen):

Pixie.jpg
    So? If your talking about judging me on how bad or good I am with Hero Genders or how I make my heroes look. Is that I play more Male Heroes than Female ones, No one is a pro at creating heroes to look good at the vary start

I don't think that was the reason for his response (though it was needlessly rude). Rather, you're explicitly not supposed to make direct copies of copyrighted characters. This can get your character genericed by a GM. Homages and parodies are allowed and considering human versions of MLP characters can vary greatly, you might be fine with something as simple as changing her name from explicitly "Rainbow Dash to any number of alternate concepts like Dashing Rainbows or perhaps "realistic" naming like Raine Dashiel.

Or unless he was just making a jab at MLP itself.
    Theres also no such thing as a "Costume Creator: How to make your hero look good like a Pro" Book, I was not good at Costumes when I started playing CO back in December 20, 2010.

There's no "official" guides but there are forum posts that may be of help to you.

For me, I am most commonly on my Soldier AT, Dignified Danger

screenshot_Dignified%20Danger.jpg

or my Glacier AT, Antarktika

screenshot_Antarktika.jpg
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    evil-laugh.gif
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    wannabe%20troll.jpg

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    That hair, I tried to get a perfect Rainbow Hair, Although I gotten it once on another hair, Just seem most of the Female hair styles the color is overwelmed by other colors. Like too much of 1 color but not enough balance of others.

It only seems to work on that particular hairstyle, any others and it just becomes a mess.
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My main is InfiniteMan. He's been with me since the beginning of CoX till now.

4edb44a2-38ba-427e-a806-aa168b954533.jpg

I have a bunch of alts so I have no idea who I might be playing next. Here's a couple you all might know.

Midnight Fox
    38f4d91d-4bc6-4839-bf64-2fe9947fd601.jpg

Plazmatic
    fd9103ad-78a7-41fe-9cf0-8ba692b8ab61.jpg

• cptmillenniumcptmillennium Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm probably best known for Captain Millennium (though I've been on a bit of a hiatus the last several months)!

2uj4dav.jpg
    stratluver wrote: »
    4edb44a2-38ba-427e-a806-aa168b954533.jpg

Understated and elegant...a nice patrician superhero look.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well, i think i'm not much know in game (and neither in forum XD) but, my main character is this one, Snowy (i would be really surprise if anyone in here knows me in game XD):

25969993-ec4d-4e8d-a241-37e8c1ee495c_zps68dd6961.jpg

Oh, and some others i'm playing now are Chira Desmond, and Iron Arm, i don't have pictures of them but, as i'm still leveling they, is more probably that you see me on they
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Kagami The Magical Cat Gurl s( O 3 O )z
    kagami_zpsb35809bd.jpg
    She gonna do justice at you u3u

This Roll Call response sponsored by Royal Burger.
  • oddbirdyoddbirdy Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Pound Town
    ...but I'll include pictures later
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    JOrifice here!
    I don't post so much these days, but I still tune in to get my Champs Fix.
    I have way to many Alts. to claim one Famous Main, but Alky The Angry Drunken Clown has been stopping traffic for a while now, and I've played my own version of Krampus since the very first December in Champs.

screenshot_2015-02-02-22-34-49_zpsfa6yppyd.jpg

screenshot_2015-02-02-22-35-08_zpsjnkcx0h6.jpg

screenshot_2015-02-02-22-37-13_zpszbfnyxou.jpg

screenshot_2015-02-02-22-36-28_zpsbidx03ag.jpg

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm visiting again to get my fix of smashing four-color evil, CO is still the best in that regard! That said, I kinda have two mains.

The recently recolored Golden Age teen brick, the Rose Wonder:

3091942.jpg

And the elven gatling gun mage sentinel, the Purple Priestess:

3091943.jpg
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • ruukiruuki Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Haven't played for a while. But when I did, I think I was most known for my character, Ignition. I always got compliments on his costume. I keep checking in on the game and I've been thinking of coming back but I'm not too sure yet.
    84fda744-235b-4957-bde3-8392478cc0ae_zps79fb27d3.jpg

Evo was my main for a long time as well.
    screenshot_2013-03-06-09-56-35_zpsc0aadec8.jpg

And Chevalier
    screenshot_2013-03-06-09-56-28_zps70846670.jpg
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is my main character Piffle. She is probably best known for liking candy just a bit too much and hanging about the Power House Theater more than is actually necesary. She is a child actress with some natural arcane abilities, and i like to think she is as cute as a button. Here we see her enjoying the cherry blossoms.

Season_Spring.jpg