test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance 1/8 @ 7pm PDT

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2015 in Super News Network
Maintenance tomorrow will be back to the normal time. There's one change to the Krampus costume set, the release notes will go up shortly.

Start: 7am PST

Estimated duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Maintenance tomorrow will be back to the normal time. There's one change to the Krampus costume set, the release notes will go up shortly.

Start: 7am PST

Estimated duration: 1.5 - 2 hours

umm...accoring to the date on your post you posted this today, despite teh date in the thread title being 9/29 which..umm....I think you've gotten something rather wrong...like a lot
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2015
    I don't even know how the daye got that messed up.

Regardless: Complete!
  • kurskikurski Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Trying to log in but getting the server not responding seems like something is wrong with the server.
  • zer0x0nezer0x0ne Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    "Timed out connecting to GameServer."

"I would be curious of your circles because I know I've never heard of you.​​" - championshewolf
  • rior88rior88 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same problem as above "Timed out connecting to GameServer."
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,394 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same, can't get into the game. I can get into my character select but it times out before getting into the game
  • guiman1000guiman1000 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same here. Launcher connects just fine, I get in game and all my characters are there. I click Play and get about half way through the loading bar then "Server Not Responding". Kicked out to the login screen.
  • mogironmogiron Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    1day? optimist....:mad:
  • aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I also get the 'Timed out while Connecting to GameServer' error. Load into Character Select just fine, then when I try to actually get into the game, it loads to just before the L in Loading and I get the Red Numbers 'Server not responding' to about 20 seconds, and then time out.
  • usaknightusaknight Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Connection Timed out while connecting to server. another day off not playing.
  • missymalapropmissymalaprop Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Poo!!! I wanted to play and its not working :-(
  • eldarshadow1986eldarshadow1986 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i'm getting to about 9 on the server not responding before it kicks me off.
  • exonik0pweexonik0pwe Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hahahahah :D *claps* well done! well done!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *Slow Claps*
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • punctuatedcolonpunctuatedcolon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    same here "timed out connecting to server". :(

I NEEDS MA FIX!!! CAN U HOOK ME UP????
  • menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    Yup its broke. They really need to feed the hamster better.

replace the hamster

this has reached its expiration

• tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In the spirit of being helpful (and the off-chance this'll help), some info:

The error is: Timed out connecting to Game Server

Before that: I begin logging in, the Mechanon loadscreen loads 1/3, then I get a SNR for 10 secs

I was able to make a new character, and it seems to have saved, but just couldn't get in-game.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2015
    Hmm. Not sure just yet why this is occurring, but it's happening on STO as well. We're working to resolve this, thanks for the info.
  • missymalapropmissymalaprop Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was trying to create a character since I couldn't log all the way in... then lost it all in costume creator with the message that the system admins have aborted all log ins... perhaps they are finally looking at the problem, or are just annoyed people keep trying to log in.
  • gorillastomp1gorillastomp1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same here as well *bangs head on monitor*:rolleyes:
  • yvonnedyvonned Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yup its broke. They really need to feed the hamster better.

Hamsters only live 4-5 years. Are we sure the hamster isn't dead?
  • bahamutcasbahamutcas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So? No one can play? or just few random unlucky heros?
  • dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was going to make a tough call between exploring some of the new features (i.e., the Hockey Stick) or taking care of some real-world errands; but Cryptic appears to have simplified matters for me.
  • coolguyforevazcoolguyforevaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey i thought it said 10 AM its already 10 now why isnt it back up yet?
  • originalbaxteroriginalbaxter Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm really curious what change they made to the Krampus set. Since no patch notes are forthcomming (at least that I can find), I'm kind of worried that it's some short-sighted limitation on what categories pieces may be used in.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because the time is 10:00am Mars Time.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • coolguyforevazcoolguyforevaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Mars time huh lol at first i didnt realize you were making a joke im really thinking hm i wonder what time that is in my time then i realized mars is another planet lmao... silly me... cryptic come on this is getting old now.. you dont update the game like we ask, you dont balance the powers... u dont pay attention to it that much the one time a week you got to do some maintenace hell breaks lose >_<
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    originalbaxter really isn't looking:

I'm really curious what change they made to the Krampus set. Since no patch notes are forthcomming (at least that I can find),

Geez, it's barely a couple of threads down from this one you posted in. How did you miss it?

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=299511
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • originalbaxteroriginalbaxter Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ah. Foolish of me to check the "Release Notes" from the launcher instead of searching through the forums. Thank you, decorumfriends for your kind and thoughtful direction.
    edited January 2015
    We will be performing shard maintenance on January 8 from 7-9:00 AM Pacific (1500-1700 UTC). NOTE: Maintenance has been extended to 10:00AM

Did they mean Extended to 1/9 10:00AM?

I have only been playing 2 months and already I have seen a that every Update they have problems with bring it back up nothing is ever done on time.

They Don't post what they are adding or patching. We are all Mushroom's Keep in the dark and Shoved $(*@#.

I have been playing 2 Months already a Gold member and have spent plenty of Money on in game Items. Thinking on going back to another game.

Since any time I have put in a support ticket I get a E-mail a Few hours later saying to exit and try again. No in-Game GM or real support. They want to sell the Life-time Membership but if they keep treating clients and there servers this Way with No Advertising it will be a Dieing game that no one wants to play. Not worth the lifetime membership.
    edited January 2015
    Feed_my_zombie_Hamster_by_carlibux.jpg

AAAAAARRRRGGHH!!

Where's my bat?!?

*grabs plastic toy rifle - beats cage with it*

I can't... hit... the... head!!!

*knocks cage and all out window*

*Looks at gradii, huffing from effort* We need a new hamster...
    edited January 2015
    The issue is fixed, we're whitegloving the server now to make sure it's good before we open. Should be pretty quick now.

Yay, they found the hamster!
    edited January 2015
    url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftech-beta.slashdot.org%2Fstory%2F03%2F11%2F24%2F1150257%2Fthe-problem-of-unused-cabling&ei=adSuVI20G4yegwTy4IOQCQ&bvm=bv.83134100,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNH1aek-1d8sGP7lx-PNAJiR-H9ESA&ust=1420830180354406

Yep the Quick Fix
    They are on the phone with Tech Support
    url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcustomcombatgaming.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F5215-things-are-getting-better-at-ccg%2F&ei=DNWuVMDCD8yYNsHQgyg&bvm=bv.83134100,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNFzJIE5xIYzEqo571EiKs9FzbMIdw&ust=1420830336028650