test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for RP SG who welcomes 'shady' characters

dontaskdontask Posts: 95 Arc User
Hey all-

I know we're all superheroes- but it seems to me there is one group that is really lacking in CO RP- and that is the 'almost' heroes. You know who I'm talking about- that technopath who hacks computer systems to right wrongs illegally, your catwoman-esqe characters who break the law but will stand up for whats right, etc.

It seems to me that msot SGs do not welcome these characters- even in casual RP. Its kind of a bummer to exclude such a rich landscape to cultivate characters from. We all have different backgrounds and reasons for things- our heroes should be no different.

So what I'm wondering (and possibly putting out feelers for) is if there are any SGs that RP regularly that would welcome such a character- and if not- if anyone would be willing to help me start one possibly?
Post edited by dontask on

Comments

• Options
    thelastt7melordthelastt7melord Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would be very interested in this. I'm actually looking for a roleplaying SG in general. My character falls into this sort of category.
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So does mine.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    dontaskdontask Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That's 3. We need 2 more to pull off an SG of our own. I think I have at least 1 taker.

I think we need a good name for the group of course.

In any event- get at me @biomimetic1 in game or PM me here we'll get this planned out. :D
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dontask2 wrote: »
    That's 3. We need 2 more to pull off an SG of our own. I think I have at least 1 taker.

I think we need a good name for the group of course.

In any event- get at me @biomimetic1 in game or PM me here we'll get this planned out. :D

Hey, I tend to have my own thing going with an RP group [that doesn't unfortunately have a lot of room for shady characters], but we just love RPers in general.

Dontask2 [Biomimetic1] can vouch for me, and I can help you get a new SG created by using one of my unaligned alts when you put it together!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    That's the great idea. I am @purpulius and available at 1am-5am server time usually.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    That's the great idea. I am @purpulius and available at 1am-5am server time usually.

I'll jump in for you tonight and look you up then! :biggrin:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    iamrune wrote: »
    I'll jump in for you tonight and look you up then! :biggrin:

What's your handle? I will be up on Saturday. I am @purpulius

~me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    My apologies. Just got promoted to events manager in DD brigade. I can't help you anymore; too reluctant to leave my SG now.

~me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What's your handle? I will be up on Saturday. I am @purpulius

I'm @Rune, and I already sent you an in-game friend request, just hit O for your Social panel and go to second tab, "Friends". Accept me there!

[EDIT] oops, just saw you retract, sorry about that!
  • Options
    cosmiccorsaircosmiccorsair Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is this still a discussion? First time player, definitely down with finding a solid rpsg.

Blindfold@cosmiccorsair
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My apologies. Just got promoted to events manager in DD brigade.

Must be a hell of a job trying to organise the apocalypse and ragnarok :wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods