test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi! new to forums, not to new to game (somehow)

jokerpoison3jokerpoison3 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Introductions
Hello, ^^ to start off...I’m not sure the heck should I say x.x okay uh, well you may call me Jokerpoison (or just joker… obvious reference to my favorite villain) I’m a 21 year old woman, and I am right now in that stage of life were college seems to be a relative of hell itself x.x,
I have been playing the game for some months already although I spend 90% of my game time in the character creator, making more costumes and characters I have ever even be able to get out of the power house XD.

Right now I only have one "official" character that i actually play, daily i say, i will make a new character! I go to character creator, make a bunch of costumes, and never actually make the new character....yeah, costumes freak a bit lol

I mainly have decided to finally go over my fear of forums because my approach to the game really is not really good if I want to have friend’s x.x and I want to hehe,

I’m also posting in the forums because i am trying to find a partner for an rp, yet I will not start rambling about it here xD if someone can point me to the right section of forums for that I would really appreciate it ^^.

So yeah, hi everyone and I love this game, I hope we can be friends: 3
Post edited by jokerpoison3 on

Comments

• Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to the forums! And glad you are enjoying the game :) Totally understand about the costume obsession part, it's so much fun :P I'm currently not in game, but once I can return feel free to hit me up to chat, ask questions or just friendly banter! I'm @Aleatha1011 and am usually on my main Bunni B.O.T.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello and welcome to the end-game! I mean the forums :3

I'm the lovable non-native english speaker and long time lurker :D I also (sometimes) play the game with my character El Gato Vengador.

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hi and welcome to the community.

I lead a friendly and respectful RP guild, links can be found in my signature if you are looking for fun, helpful people to both play and learn the game with, and RP with.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi New Person.

75% of the players spend 90% of their time in the tailor.

You can see the active supergroups in the new directory for them. Well, I'm assuming they're active anyway. These are only the groups that have leaders / officers that actually visit the forums, of course. I'm sure there are other guilds out there.

Where you are pointed depends on what you're looking for in RP.

Please accept this eye bleach for your foray into MC Zone or Club Caprice. Also, you should keep popcorn on hand for Super Fun Drama Week. This even is randomly turned on a few time per year to keep things interesting.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to forum! You'll probably know me as the stupid Ratasassin in game...funny enough I am also the stupid Rat in forums too.

Warning! We are like zone but with more cuddling.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to forum! You'll probably know me as the stupid Ratasassin in game...funny enough I am also the stupid Rat in forums too.

Warning! We are like zone but with more cuddling.

I don't get any cuddles *pout*

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    klitty wrote: »
    I don't get any cuddles *pout*

No Kitty!! This is my Champion Pot pie! No kitty no!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    No Kitty!! This is my Champion Pot pie! No kitty no!!!

711146439835439432.jpg

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    jokerpoison3jokerpoison3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum :3

thanks for the info in the rp and Klitty, english is not my native language either so, i normally butcher the poor english x.x
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    .......... i normally butcher the poor english x.x

Heh.....I'm Scottish and have a special knife made just for that purpose :wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    We need a raidcall so you guys can hear and bask in the glow of my beautiful latinamerican accent. Those RRRs sound like velver molasses or so I've been told

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    sarovensaroven Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am selecting a random hello thread to post my own since the forums will not let me post as a "new" user even though I played this game and posted on the forums back in 2011. I can't find a way to contact a mod or admin to allow me to post new threads but hello all...again. :smile:
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello other new person.

Here is your bag of New People Stuff even though you aren't exactly new.

*you recieve:
    - 1 Eye Bleach Bottle
    - 1 Bag of Popcorn
    - 1 Fluffy Kitten or Cute Puppy*
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    sarovensaroven Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lol thanks. :)

Hopefully the mods/admins will let me start posting new threads so I can share these with other returning or new peeps
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello, ^^ to start off...I’m not sure the heck should I say x.x okay uh, well you may call me Jokerpoison (or just joker… obvious reference to my favorite villain) I’m a 21 year old woman, and I am right now in that stage of life were college seems to be a relative of hell itself x.x,
    I have been playing the game for some months already although I spend 90% of my game time in the character creator, making more costumes and characters I have ever even be able to get out of the power house XD.sounds normal

Right now I only have one "official" character that i actually play, daily i say, i will make a new character! I go to character creator, make a bunch of costumes, and never actually make the new character....yeah, costumes freak a bit lolsounds normal

I mainly have decided to finally go over my fear of forums because my approach to the game really is not really good if I want to have friend’s x.x and I want to hehe, if you manage to be more blunt and argumentative than some of the posters here.including me. I'll be surprised.

I’m also posting in the forums because i am trying to find a partner for an rp, yet I will not start rambling about it here xD if someone can point me to the right section of forums for that I would really appreciate it ^^.

So yeah, hi everyone and I love this game, I hope we can be friends: 3

we also have several people who are studying, others working, others with families. Some combining all 3. Lots in various armed forces.
    I'm pretty sure we have some under 18's too.
    so welcome to the madhouse.

If you think your collection is bad, read this;
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4564701#post4564701

I have 2 entries on there.
    Take note of the highest score.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum :3

thanks for the info in the rp and Klitty, english is not my native language either so, i normally butcher the poor english x.x
    last time we did a random country check in zone,

Japan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Scotland, Several south americas, Serbia, Romania, Germany, Israel, can't remember the rest

you just try in your first language and see if anyone answers.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!