test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Games on steam that have cute girls in them owo

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Off Topic
Google is unhelpful.

What games on steam have cute girls in them? I preordered Dead or Alive 5 already but that doesn't come out until february...
Post edited by spinnytop on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    jennymachx wrote: »

u3u that is a visual novel, not a game.

Also I already saw Game Grumps do most of that one.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    RECETTEAR!

Recettear-Capitalism_out_1.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Who needs cute girls when you can have pidgeons?
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BlazBlue (both Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift Extend).

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition has plenty of girls, some of which you might find cute.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut.

Fairy Bloom Freesia.

You can make the leader of the Saints a cute girl if you so wish.

Skullgirls tends towards the macabre, but you might find some of the girls cute.
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Google is unhelpful.

What games on steam have cute girls in them? I preordered Dead or Alive 5 already but that doesn't come out until february...

chantelise is an ok dungeon crawler with kind of a trippy snes 3d with sprites thing going on.

blade kitten is less straight anime but if you like strider/ the original ninja gaiden 2d action with climbing type games, its really good, has a ton of costumes for the main char and has a funny story. also supposed to get updated sometime in the near future(they had an issue with atari too)

also, someone mentioned Shantae, yeah, pretty much every one you can get(there is 1 on computer currently, riskys revenge , another one just came out on the consoles and shoudl be on pc soon and, half genie hero was kickstarted and hit a lot of its strech goals so thats next year), amazing metroidvanias with fun characters and some fairly exacting platforming.

also, while the lead is not a girl, you probably would like dust; an elysian tale, 2d action slash em up like muramasa:demon blade, and the team up character, fidget, is a "cute girl" character.
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/207140/

YMMV, but I think the two girls on Speedrunners are kinda cute.
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Some of these games I already own... some of them I checked out and did not feel that the cute girls were displayed well enough...

I have purchased Fairy Bloom Freesia because it looks pretty great o3o
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    and of course it's not working.... it says it found a new version... then shows me a window with gobbldy goo on it u3u

edit: nvm i just refuse the update and it works o3o
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    AMYGAD what a good suggestion that game was... my face hurts from doing this ----> ( >w< )
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Some of these games I already own... some of them I checked out and did not feel that the cute girls were displayed well enough...

ok you got with that name, I have to look that one up.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    ok you got with that name, I have to look that one up.

What's even weirder is that it has that name, and a story to go along with it.... but it's actually a really intense high-action brawler o_O ....that's actually more intense and difficult than this other game I bought called Devil May Cry 4 u_u
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited December 2014

just thought of another one that has a slightly similar overworld art style(the character art looks different, its non-anime) but have you ever played "child of light"? one of my faves frm earlier this year, the combat is turn based and really reminiscent of the paper mario games, but the art stle reminded me of that a bit.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What's even weirder is that it has that name, and a story to go along with it.... but it's actually a really intense high-action brawler o_O ....that's actually more intense and difficult than this other game I bought called Devil May Cry 4 u_u
    The sad thing is that some people who might be interested in the gameplay will dismiss it due to the name and visual style.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    assassins-creed-glitch.jpg?w=624&h=390

ArseCreed has the bestest girls.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    assassins-creed-glitch.jpg?w=624&h=390

that is... brilliant.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I couldn't find cute girls, but I did find cats.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    that is... brilliant.

That was the first of many that apeared on the internets. Check out the arsecreed reddit it has links to all the best bugs. Last night my ****'in's head shrank and he walked about on HIS HEAD!
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    nepht wrote: »

u.u I'm buying everyone I know a smart car for New Years. And buying them a trip to Japan. And having bottles of Sake delivered to them when they arrive.

So I just realized I have played Blade Kitten before on GameTap... cuteness did in fact abound o3o

Also I got that there Tomb Raider game.... teenage Lara Croft is hot... I like the idea that she's like this beyond-olympic-super-human under all that baby fat...

And Kingdoms of Amalur.... I made a cute dark elf girl in it.
    gggg_zpsf83681f3.jpg
    That game was made by a well known baseball player apparently.... and it has no baseball in it o3o it has really fun dagger fighting in it tho.

Also in Dynasty Warriors 8 my favorite character is that there Lu Bu's daughter... the one with the giant death wheel.... giant death wheels are hot u3u

sO6yGfP.jpg

Mmmmm....giant death wheel uwu

scorpagor wrote: »
    I couldn't find cute girls, but I did find cats.

s( u 3 u )z Racist.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    u.u I'm buying everyone I know a smart car for New Years. And buying them a trip to Japan. And having bottles of Sake delivered to them when they arrive.

Knock yourself out, cause ima live in Edinburgh or Amsterdam . My dad though has a garage over there so if your runing over the local populace and ruining cars he might profit from the Smart car inavsion of Japan :P

The Micras might take up arm though be warned when miffed a group of Micra cars can fuse together and form a SUPER MICRA-ZORD!

Why you always focus on my ninja half and never my clog wearing cheese eating half you freaking weeaboo :P