Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Keys 20% off till 30th too.

And looks like Psionic Dragon Armor set is on sale also.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Better make sure to spread the news in-game, too.

I bought my LTS when it was on sale.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    Keys 20% off till 30th too.
    In packs of 10. Sadly, I can't just pop in and get a single key for 80 Zen. Not that I can't afford it just now, but I just know that the moment I spend the Zen to buy keys (because the new vehicle is cool enough to make me break my vow) something else will go on sale that I've had my eye on...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • cryptickalidorcryptickalidor Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What's the final cost on this? I want to check it out for my girlfriend but I can't get a price because when I log into the page it just tells me I have an active account that can't be edited. Couldn’t' find the rate, so if I'm missing it please let me know.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    In packs of 10. Sadly, I can't just pop in and get a single key for 80 Zen. Not that I can't afford it just now, but I just know that the moment I spend the Zen to buy keys (because the new vehicle is cool enough to make me break my vow) something else will go on sale that I've had my eye on...

I know that feeling. Saw a Millennium Spirit in ah at 2400g so I am hoping they will drop a bit further. I broke my vow of opening only the box for the bonus, but opened 12 boxes and got nothing but other boxes. I am a box magnet.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What's the final cost on this? I want to check it out for my girlfriend but I can't get a price because when I log into the page it just tells me I have an active account that can't be edited. Couldn’t' find the rate, so if I'm missing it please let me know.
    Should come to $199 US. Can't say for other currencies.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • cryptickalidorcryptickalidor Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks. I wasn't sure of the base cost, for the record.. not that I couldn't subtract 20% :p
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2014

@33% off it should be $200 USD. Which I might pay if they ever put back all the stuff Crush took out.

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    I know that feeling. Saw a Millennium Spirit in ah at 2400g so I am hoping they will drop a bit further. I broke my vow of opening only the box for the bonus, but opened 12 boxes and got nothing but other boxes. I am a box magnet.

The vehicles usually drop to around 1000 if you can wait the 4 or so weeks for them to do so.
    Thanks. I wasn't sure of the base cost, for the record.. not that I couldn't subtract 20% :p

The 20% off sale is for keys. Lifetime is on sale for 33% off.
    biffsig.jpg
  • sarovensaroven Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was already a life time sub for STO. Now I am a life time sub for CO. :smile:
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A short time after the last LTS sale, SC launched.

Just sayin'.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    saroven wrote: »

tumblr_lz6b9kRwGg1r99mofo1_250.gif

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

everytime you hit 40 with a character you get a free slot. Resulting in;
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=294481

You also get all the subs time rewards in one go now.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

edited December 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    everytime you hit 40 with a character you get a free slot. Resulting in;
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=294481

You also get all the subs time rewards in one go now.

That's awesome. I'm checking it out now and I'm a little confused about all these non salable items in my inventory such as something about unlocking a flight ability and an extra costume slot. I was already a gold sub. Do I need to do something with these items or can I delete them from my inventory?
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maaaaaan... I so want.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Subscription benefits???

But I'm not ready to retire.

{ bad-dum-tish }

That joke was for the over 50 crowd here on CO. <---- the ones that need bi-focals to read this line.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was actually going to buy it... but Arc made it such an ordeal (forgot my password... clicked the link for it... it sent me an e-mail....i clicked the link in that e-mail... which took me to the arc page... where they asked me to enter my password...that I had forgotten...) that I had enough time to think it over and realized I still have a freeform slot that I don't really know what to do with... so I reconsidered.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    saroven wrote: »
    That's awesome. I'm checking it out now and I'm a little confused about all these non salable items in my inventory such as something about unlocking a flight ability and an extra costume slot. I was already a gold sub. Do I need to do something with these items or can I delete them from my inventory?

those are annoying they popup on each character instead of once per acct. just throw them out.

you actually have them unlock as soon as youget the first one.

I do advise looking at the bird warrior set, it is quite nice

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A short time after the last LTS sale, SC launched.

Just sayin'.

Do you mean when it originally came out? Because I remember that SC as that mission where you sit around half the time doing nothing and it had no rewards. Or are we talking about the "updated" version where you have to do the same waiting around but twenty more times to get a drop that you need 6 of?
    edited December 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    those are annoying they popup on each character instead of once per acct. just throw them out.

you actually have them unlock as soon as youget the first one.

I do advise looking at the bird warrior set, it is quite nice

I figured as much but thanks for the confirmation. :smile:
  • coldfangtalmaccoldfangtalmac Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have been playing champions online for 2 months now as gold and am loving it. I am thinking about getting the lts but I'd like some info from other lifetimes. Do u guys think lifetime will still ben worth it at this point in the games life? Is there any hope of future content or major content updates. I would love to become a lifetime subscriber but I don't want to pay the money for a game with 6 months to live.
    edited December 2014
    1. Nobody has any timeline for games life span.

2. I got a friend LTS last year.

3. chances of major updates are directly related to the influx of a large amount of money. A much larger amount than normal.

• coldfangtalmaccoldfangtalmac Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sounds good. I think I will get the lifetime and just hope this is not my second tabula rasa. I am talking to 3 or 4 friends trying to get them to buy as well
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have been playing champions online for 2 months now as gold and am loving it. I am thinking about getting the lts but I'd like some info from other lifetimes. Do u guys think lifetime will still ben worth it at this point in the games life? Is there any hope of future content or major content updates. I would love to become a lifetime subscriber but I don't want to pay the money for a game with 6 months to live.
    chance of new substantial content updates? almost none at all based on the last 3 years, but it should stay open for a few years so they can sell lock boxes, so if you like it as it is, its a good buy, free-forms are so much better than anything else.
    and with discipline, the stipend can cover a lot of free stuff.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    At this point, given the revenue being brought in by the game, I think the best we can expect each year is two content expansions about the size of the August-September Mechanon expansion, or one expansion of that size, and one new game feature like auras (or NWO's companion system). If you can live with the game largely as it currently stands and aren't pressed for cash, the LTS sale is a decent deal.

I don't see the title shutting down in the near future. But I don't see a major expansion coming our way either.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    In twenty years you'll all be sitting around amazed that CO, Ultima Online, and Everquest 1 are all still running. I won't though, because I don't sit around and speculate on when an MMO will shut down for the same reason I don't try to figure out when the giant tree in my backyard is going to fall over... cause time isn't gonna topple that thing in my lifetime - if anything it'll be struck down by a big dumb lightning bolt that has no business sense.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    In twenty years you'll all be sitting around amazed that CO, Ultima Online, and Everquest 1 are all still running. I won't though, because I don't sit around and speculate on when an MMO will shut down for the same reason I don't try to figure out when the giant tree in my backyard is going to fall over... cause time isn't gonna topple that thing in my lifetime - if anything it'll be struck down by a big dumb lightning bolt that has no business sense.

This here is sincerely a gem.
  • therealtedtherealted Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ...I am weeeaaak...
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Saddly I spent even more than the discounted LTS in veterinary bills this previous month. :c

Who knew an 19 years old cat is going to be so expensive to keep alive and well?

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
    edited January 2015
    someone with a 17 year old cat with bad teeth.
    I have a $650 quote for the removal of 1 and cleaning the rest.

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015

To be honest your better off getting a freeform slot instead. The game will last a good few years yet as PWE has a skill of being able to make money off medium to small population mmos.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!