test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Legacy Union - Need a little TLC in your Gaming Career? Join TLU!

synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
Welcome!

If you have chosen to read this, then please, continue, relax and hopefully it will help with any questions you may have about joining our Group.

New to the game, returning Veteran, or simply just a casual weekend warrior?

None of that matters to us, we take in all walks of life, whether you're shy, inexperienced, an

avid power-gamer, a lust for lore (Role-player), a fan-boy/girl, etc.

It's all good for us, we'll work together to make the whole experience fair, friendly, and most of

all, fun!

We are not out there to attack other players and their groups, we are here however, to build our

own Legacy, to forge our names and set them in stone in the gaming community. We're a small

Super Group, with a Huge Heart, we understand those who fear inactive groups, over-crowded

groups or just single-minded goals.

We aim to develop and game with open minds, no rivalries (Except for RP fun), no discrimination,

no intolerance of others views and opinions. We all just like to game, to fill up our global roster

with names of those who like to team up with us and rock every single aspect of Champions

Online and other future Games.

We don't worry about skill here, we only strive for optimism and opportunity to give back and

help each other. We may sound like a political campaign or something, but hey it is our campaign

to make sure our future members and friendships are forged by fires of the most determined and

open-minded resolutions.

An Introduction

***The Legacy Union is a branch of Super-Human Military formed by the survivors of the

vanishing of the Superheroes from the past, and the near total world domination by the most

diabolical army and alliance, of Super villains and tyrants the world has ever seen. They are the

Prime. Led by Commander Fate, a German warmonger with a lust for power, and the destruction

of free-thinkers. He may sound like a typical mastermind, but there are secrets only few know. - - -

- - - With this in mind, it took a revolution from the remaining world leaders and an typical

"soccer mom" to take responsibility for the renewal of the world and most of all, the home front,

The United States. With the aid of a mad, paranoid General Ronald Madison aka Warbreaker,

they sought out aid in any who stood up to the corruption and tyranny, among other threats such

as the Meta-human Hunting Party formed by corrupt former government officials called the

Nexus Liberis. The world has evolved with the rise of former and new heroes, and villains.

It was up to this union of revolutionaries and vigilantes to band together as an organization set

out to handle the clean-up and challenge any threats the forces of evil will make against the

liberated new world. Among this alliance was the return of Ashockalypse and Omni Titan,

members of the Fellowship, the world's Premier Super-Alliance. With the aid and gutsy nature of

the Game Changer, a man with no powers, but an un-ending rage and passion to stop the Prime

in it's tracks. This new team has been entitled, The Legacy Union, an ultimate alliance of Heroes,

Tacticians, Mutants, Vigilantes, Rogues, Mercenaries, Men and Women of Science, Spiritualists,

Tech-tinkers, Entrepreneurs, Billionaires, former and reformed Villains, and the denizens of the

sister planet to Earth discovered In the late 80s known as Evaltra, a project undertaken by

explorers, military, and the people.

Wherever darkness delves, the Union will follow, no matter the threat, large or small, earthen, or

cosmic, there is a team that won't stop, a collection of many in one.***

Additional Information/Rules/Contact Us!

If you seek to join and build your own Legacy, then, this is the place to be. For more Lore just

ask!

- We will always open our doors, even if you do not feel we are for you at the time, we have no

regrets or intolerance of anyone! We just ask that you represent yourself and us well, no

vulgarity, hatred, negativity, bullying of others, putting others down, or so forth, we are all equal

behind the monitor, we all have our flaws. Be kind and courteous, always!

+ With that simple rule, we ask only for your cooperation and participation as much as possible,

do not worry about hiatuses or being sick or away for periods, we understand life comes first.

Participate, share, and have fun is all we ask.

+ We Role-play, No ERP, We do team when possible, we do "hang-out" we will participate in

Events (Contests, Games, Holidays), We focus on building our characters in story and I

importantly, play style.

+ Our Time Zones Vary! (The Group Leaders follow Eastern Time Zone) but we'd like to cover

anytime of the day for you, the player!

+ We are eager gamers and we have developed Altaholicism, we have many alts per member,

and it is encouraged to join with all the character you like playing! We will forge a second SG in-

game for storage purposes if need be!

+ Many of us are on Facebook! (We have a Game Hosting Page!) Soon we'll feed from Twitter

and such tools!

+ We also collaborate on Build Guides for that build you just die to want to get right!

- If I have missed anything, be sure to let me know! Take care and hope you do join us! We

would love to have you in game!

@metalphantom (Leader)
@biggcooldude (Co-Founder, "Enforcer")
@aingealius (Officer)
@panagostsok (Officer)
@ace112233 (Officer)
Post edited by synsen on

Comments

• Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Time zone? I am usually up at 1am - 5am ST range. And on for like 2 hours and on weekends.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Our Time Zones are based off of EST and Central ( Anywhere from 5pm to 1am )
  • Options
    thelastt7melordthelastt7melord Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How much role-playing do you guys do?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    We RP on occasion, mostly spontaneous, we have a section on our website for member created lore which can give us storylines for in-depth interaction. We balance our sessions between Lairs, Adventure Packs, and the Role-play. :)
  • Options
    thelastt7melordthelastt7melord Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hm...I'm a roleplayer first and do the rest second, but I do do the rest =).
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Well, if you'd think you want to give us a try, then look out for The Legacy Union in-game, for our members @biggcooldude, @ace112233, and myself @metalphantom, just send a little PM and we'll get you going. (If I'm not on at the time, tell the others I sent you and to toss you an invite).
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Attention Players:

We have updated information for new members and potential recruits, the information can be found on our website in the following links:

1. About the Legacy Union:

http://tnlgamingproject.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1926800

2. Our Super Group Member Promotion Guide:

http://tnlgamingproject.shivtr.com/forums/1312901
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Are mature conversations allowed at non-peak hours? I can't help it but being in doomsday brigade, childish yet maturish conversations can get very funny and entertaining.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    There's nothing wrong with childishness, we simply don't tolerate bullying and harassment towards fellow players.
  • Options
    tremshartremshar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hi little question legacy of union on memory of union server of coh? i'm a oh veteran and now try this game
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tremshar wrote: »
    hi little question legacy of union on memory of union server of coh? i'm a oh veteran and now try this game

I can't answer that question, myself, but there are a few cox vets in the group. Feel free to shoot us a line at our handles, listed on the first post. ^^
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Great i'm only lv 6. Can i join? Name charter is Blazeering global @tremshar
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Great i'm only lv 6. Can i join? Name charter is Blazeering global @tremshar

the game force me in new supergroup 1051 how can leave for joion in legacy union
  • Options
    dbzvelenadbzvelena Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This sounds like an interesting Group. I might aply as soon as that maintanance is over XD
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    the game force me in new supergroup 1051 how can leave for joion in legacy union

Press G on your keyboard to open the Super Group window. Then, click the Roster tab and click Leave at the bottom right corner.
    dbzvelena wrote: »
    This sounds like an interesting Group. I might aply as soon as that maintanance is over XD

We'd be happy to have ya! :D

Send a message to one of the Officers on the first post (I think you'll have the best chance reaching @bigcooldude) stating that you wish to apply. Feel free to tell us about yourself, too; we love getting to know each other! X3
  • Options
    hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sounds like a really interesting group. Just wondering though, do you often form teams or do you find yourselves mainly doing some RP in the SG chat? I only ask because I've been in a couple of SG's that claimed to have "light RP" but found that was all they did :biggrin: . It's not that I have a problem with people RPing, it's just that I don't have the imagination for it myself!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    We do both! We team when we can, and our RP is usually spontaneous, in-character chatter. But a lot of the time we chat and joke around. X3