test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

/played

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
How many days, hours and minutes have you protected the innocent and kept the torch of justice lit, with your roster of heroes?
You have brought justice for 292 days, 7 hours and 9 minutes.(Didn't bother to count the seconds)
...so lets say about 300 days.
With 63 heroes. (Deleted not included...)
:cool:

Those that are new, type /played to chatwindow. You get your heros actual ingame playtime.
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Uh well my played isn't very accurate, I think my main on this account only has around 20-30 days tops. My hours on steam are 3365 but I haven't always used steam.

A bet a lot of the time most people spend in CO is standing around afk / half-afk chatting.
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    On my main alone....

Bunni B.O.T. has brought justice for 133 days, 22 hours, 39 minutes, 15 seconds.

I'd have to add up the others lol but it's nothing in comparison heh
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    How many days, hours and minutes have you protected the innocent and kept the torch of justice lit, with your roster of heroes?
    You have brought justice for 292 days, 7 hours and 9 minutes.(Didn't bother to count the seconds)
    ...so lets say about 300 days.
    With 63 heroes. (Deleted not included...)
    :cool:

Those that are new, type /played to chatwindow. You get your heros actual ingame playtime.

You've been here since 2009, right? So, out of the last five years, you spent (most of) one of those years in game.

Not sure if I should applaud you for your stamina or weep for your lack of any kind of RL. :eek:

Of the heroes I have access to now ( 7 gold heroes are locked ), my most used hero seems to be Zed Brightlightning (Tempest) nearly 19 days, another had 16 and the remainder are mostly single digits. It comes to about 60. About half of my CO life has been as a Gold so lets double that to 120.

Edit - Oh, I forgot to mention that ARC insists I have only played CO for - 36 days 17 hrs 53 min.

Well, we all know what a great big, frigging lair she is. ARC is a girl, btw, same a SOC.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,086 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2014
    From my most played characters:

Kaiserin has brought justice for 200 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes, 18 seconds.
    Jestrasta has brought justice for 13 days, 10 minutes, 0 seconds.
    Persephone has brought justice for 21 days, 22 hours, 43 minutes, 0 seconds.
    Skuld has brought justice for 21 days, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 5 seconds.
    Missingno. has brought justice for 16 days, 2 hours, 7 minutes, 10 seconds.
    Obsidian has brought justice for 4 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes, 41 seconds.

Roughly 277 days.
  • jimhsuajimhsua Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not much at all:

Beastial has brought justice for 25 days, 6 hours, 57 minutes, 50 seconds.
    Penumbra has brought justice for 9 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes, 0 seconds.
    Xyr'nor'vala has brought justice for 5 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes, 44 seconds.
    Elcaryn Ebonwing has brought justice for 5 days, 6 hours, 37 minutes, 43 seconds.
    Kristana Rimesbane has brought justice for 3 days, 5 minutes, 38 seconds.

The rest are less. Some of my 40s are still less than 1 day.

Then again I don't AFK in game that often, if at all. Prefer out of game chat.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nice. I will have no one on my friend list halfway after logging in with all my characters.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Nice. I will have no one on my friend list halfway after logging in with all my characters.

Don't worry if they are also friends with people such as jewel then they'll know the pain of people logging in and out 1000 times in their chat box already. :D
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ArchTech has brought justice for 25 days, 23 hours, 1 minute, 55 seconds.

Every other character will be less. I really am lazy.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You know, if you press ESC and select "Change Character", it takes you back out to the Character Selection screen without having to log in and out...

So, I have a grand total of 30 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes, and 13 seconds, spread across 31 toons. The most, of course, came from Happifun Security System X-4, who had 5:8:23:56. The least was from the newly-resurrected Dr. Destiny (almost entirely so I can use him for costume contests), with 47 minutes 54 seconds.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    You know, if you press ESC and select "Change Character", it takes you back out to the Character Selection screen without having to log in and out...

Oh trust me, I know this all too well...

I badgered the developers about this a lot in the months before we got this feature. You know what a pain in the butt it is to lose your Hawkwings and Nemesis gear on 70 damn characters?!

I told them that if they ever added this button in, I'd level up a character - mostly by missions, only doing alerts to get the XP buff, and without Double XP - and open up every single lockbox that I picked up.

I opened up 101 boxes.

* I'm not trying to take credit for the Change Character button; who knows if this was on their to-do list already.
    biffsig.jpg
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I did it with my main, and it said: "Get a life!" :)
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just figured it out between all of my characters and the number is....

314 Days, 11 Hours, 55 Minutes and 46 Seconds.

Of course that is not including all the deleted characters over the years and the character I played for my first 6 months in CO (she was horrible and got deleted when I made Star).

Rose_sig.png
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    that would take a spread sheet compiler : Kid Cricket Slept for 1500 days Then Re-awoke for Lead up to event
    #3days 14hrs 13 min 9 sec ..
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm way too lazy and re-roll often so we'll ask steam. 6370 hours... Woo?
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm too lazy to add up all my characters and I have deleted characters I played a really long time before deleting them...

but steam says I have 3971 hours played. So that's my response u3u
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Steam says I have 4,146 hours total, but that doesn't include the year or so of playing prior to when I started running CO through Steam.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have more toons that were deleted than kept, so I just added the four that have been with me from the beginning. Added up to around 16 days, mostly from Lupine Fist (7 days, 7 hours, 48 minutes).
    Champions: @ace112233
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have over 1000 hours clocked on steam...that's not much really compared to some of you guys.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah not going to count each one Individual character, besides some of them used to be an Archetype before was Remade into FF Slot

Steams counts 6,019 Hours on record
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    41 days, 10 hours, 49 minutes on my main. About 10 hours on my secondary.

I'm not going to add up times for my other 46 toons, and a bunch used to be ATs that lost a year or two of time keeping.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I haven't done this yet (plan to), but I don't understand the AT mentions. Does an AT not have this timer, or when you switch it from an AT to a FF does the timer reset?
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I haven't done this yet (plan to), but I don't understand the AT mentions. Does an AT not have this timer, or when you switch it from an AT to a FF does the timer reset?

It works fine!

I DELETED the characters as Archetypes and remade them into FF Slots, the Silver FF slot doesn't allow you to convert an existing character into FF, so Delete and Remake! (the one from Z store, if I was a Subsrciber I could Convert them without losing their Played Time)

Some of those characters are older than the Gameplay Timer shows now
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited December 2014
    I've got 128 days and 17 hours across 1837 levels' worth of characters. :biggrin:

I don't think I've got any time played on deleted characters.
    biffsig.jpg
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ah, I see, avianos. Thanks for the clarification.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Steam Logs in, 3,639 hrs on record.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    edited December 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Caliga_Played.png

Yup.

Which is 3603 hours. Not really that much when you consider how much you're AFK when you play.
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    You know theres a change character button now, right?

It still spams your friends when you use it. Not really a surprise tho, you're still logging toons in & out... just not the acct.

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "Kyouko has brought justice for 326 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes, 36 seconds."
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Caliga_Played.png

Yup.
    Which is 3603 hours. Not really that much when you consider how much you're AFK when you play.

That brings the actual total down to about 5 days.
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It still spams your friends when you use it. Not really a surprise tho, you're still logging toons in & out... just not the acct.

Err not for me. I only see people log on and off when they actually do log, not when changing characters.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Push: 19 days, 5 hours, 54 minutes, 15 seconds.
    Lady Smash: 8 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes, 1 second.
    Mystery Challenger: 4 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes, 1 second.
    Shock Therapy: 4 days, 18 hours, 25 minutes, 14 seconds.
    Liberty: 4 days, 15 hours, 7 minutes, 38 seconds.
    Ultimate Flame: 3 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes, 42 seconds.
    Frostbite: 2 days, 20 hours, 45 minutes, 16 seconds.
    Apocalyptic Crusader:2 days, 19 hours, 44 minutes, 17 seconds
    Shale: 1 day, 3 hours, 51 minutes, 24 seconds.
    Wendy Squall: 1 day, 12 hours, 45 minutes, 14 seconds.
    Sliver Arrow: 23 hours, 42 minutes, 11 seconds.
    Sparrow: 22 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds.
    Justice: 22 hours, 48 minutes, 29 seconds.
    American Soldier: 10 hours, 18 minutes, 4 seconds
    Highland Avenger: 9 hours, 37 minutes, 17 seconds
    Dark Nova: 9 hours, 2 minutes, 17 seconds
    Incandescent: 8 hours, 44 minutes, 14 seconds
    Hell's Daughter: 5 hours, 53 minutes, 37 seconds.
    Bob Zombie: 4 hours, 38 minutes, 55 seconds
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is this accurate?... My oldest character is from the Open Beta, and it's saying only 9 days and something, and my main chars are showing about 14 days... Only in Steam I have 1725 hours of gameplay, and I must have at least the same amount of time of non-Steam play.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think those are calculated differently. /played shows only the time that you have played that character. AFAIK the Steam stat shows the total amount of time you've had the game running. Including time spent waiting for the game to patch.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • had2mergehad2merge Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    204 days 19 hours 15 minutes 17 seconds
    across 3 full pages of toons
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll update as I go through my first page of dudes:

Chisoku has brought justice for 42 days, 12 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds.
    Lady Anubis has brought justice for 22 days, 8 hours, 26 minutes, 45 seconds.
    Inspector Steel has brought justice for 10 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, 7 seconds.
    Whitehammer has brought justice for 8 days, 11 hours, 33 minutes, 17 seconds.
    Tri-Emerald has brought justice for 9 days, 21 hours, 31 minutes, 25 seconds.
    Michael Sanders has brought justice for 8 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds.
    Bluhman has brought justice for 5 days, 14 hours, 29 minutes, 58 seconds.
    Dr. Voltsz has brought justice for 7 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 27 seconds.
    Idaten has brought justice for 5 days, 13 hours, 44 minutes, 25 seconds.
    Quarterlife has brought justice for 4 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes, 31 seconds.
    Avalon has brought justice for 4 days, 17 hours, 33 minutes, 49 seconds.
    Barbara Blaster has brought justice for 3 days, 20 hours, 55 minutes, 1 second.
    Scout has brought justice for 4 days, 8 hours, 3 minutes, 42 seconds.

This probably reveals something about how I prefer to play certain builds, but eh.

But in total, on Steam, I have around 5900 Hours logged. this is not counting a lot of time also spent off-the-record, so it's even higher than that.

I might have a problem.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))