test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20141212.1/.2 PTS Update

radioscienceradioscience Posts: 80 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PTS - The Archive
The .2 build will be available on PTS around 11am PST 12/17.

Notes for earlier builds can be found here:
FC.31.20141016.13/.14 PTS Update

Release Notes for FC.31.20141212.1:

Preview:
  • The Krampus Lockbox is up for preview on the Debugger's store, with various prizes.
  • Added the Blitzen Winter Sleigh to the Debugger.
  • The Urban Anime set has been updated. Changes include adding the tubetop as a chestwear piece, adding pockets to the hoodies, fixing clipping issues on the tied shirt, fixed the muscle slider for the tights, and male boots now match the female boots.

Release Notes for FC.31.20141212.2:

Preview:
  • The Krampus Lockbox now drops the correct rewards.
  • The Krampus costume set has had numerous bug fixes, including texture improvements.
  • The Urban Anime set now properly unlocks the chestwear tube top.
  • The Urban Anime set has had numerous bug fixes.
  • Added the January Gold reward to the Debugger.
  • Added a Krampus display to Ren Cen.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.

In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.
Post edited by radioscience on

Comments

• itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eyes on the Krampus set cannot have glow.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Who or what is a "krampus" ?

Krampus is the more stern compliment to Santa Claus.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Who or what is a "krampus" ?

Bug: Making the anime tube top metal STILL turns your skin into metal too. please fix.

Bug: Anime tube top STILLl ignores Muscle slider, you're slim and non muscled no matter what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Read that.

Loving the costume, very evil feeling. Love it.
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: Making the anime tube top metal STILL turns your skin into metal too. please fix.

Bug: Anime tube top STILL ignores Muscle slider, you're slim and non muscled no matter what.

I can confirm that I see both of these as well.

Bug?: Also, I can not find the Urban Anime Tube Top Chestwear Piece version.

Is this because we already have the costume set and it's not properly updating or something? I tried grabbing another copy of the PTS costume set and it did nothing.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    AND CAN I JUST SAY

ChampionsOnline_2014-12-12_23-01-38.jpg

YES!!!!!

not a car but damn close. Now if we can just have a sitting position like the flying space car from TMNT

Suggestion: Have a new bucket seat animation so it appears toons are sitting and driving

post-59-1291924110.jpg
    edited December 2014
    BUG: Krampus Lockbox
    WHERE IT HAPPEN: PTS
    WHAT HAPPEN: Krampus Lockbox is giving Infernal items.
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This set is so perfect I can't even begin to

BUT CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get those ears from the Krampus head added as a normal side accessory, so we can use them with any head? And maybe even the eyes added to normal eyes!

Edit: Could we also MAYBE get the top (with the furry arms) with an option to leave the chest fur out? Those furry arms are perfect for so many costumes, but it'd be nice to have the chest fuzz optional as well.

ANOTHER EDIT!: Another thing - is there a chance that another fur coloration could be added? Somewhat like the werewolf furlong pieces, where you have the main color, then the colorable highlights. The fur on the set is nice, but it feels a little...bland, with just one color. Especially for the tail!
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow, ok so forgive me I don't kown anything what this "lockbox" is from but to me this new lock-box is just outright awful, the costume looks alright, but looks like something from a child's book.

The only good I find is the hover car of some sort, hopefully it will have a better look in the Z-Store one or Drifter Store, maybe a black one or more alien/high-tech one. But the one right now, looks really bad for me.

and that's a shame because I do like some of the lockboxs, I loved the last one and the Kings one, but guess we'll have what we like and have what we dislike right?

But hay, floating car and Jet-Wings

But yeah all in all, New car that looks maybe black or looks more high-tech or alien tech, like the ones below me.

futurism_honda_fuzo_concept_flying_car_01.jpg

images.jpg
    Psi.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BUG: Krampus Lockbox
    WHERE IT HAPPEN: PTS
    WHAT HAPPEN: Krampus Lockbox is giving Infernal items.

Confirmed - after about 32 boxes with just boxes inside them, I got carrion flies aura from Krampus Lockbox

Question - is the sleigh to be a drifter vehicle since it is not listed as a lockbox reward.
    edited December 2014
    Another thing - is there a chance that another fur coloration could be added? Somewhat like the werewolf furlong pieces, where you have the main color, then the colorable highlights. The fur on the set is nice, but it feels a little...bland, with just one color. Especially for the tail!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Suggestion: Switch

The first color channel controls the handle color, and it also provides a significant tint to the sticks in the switch. Could the tinting of the switch be moved to an unused channel, like channel 3?
    That way, you could have a black handle, brown sticks, with, say, red tint.

Suggestion: Tintable fur

It would be excellent and useful if the Krampus fur legs and other fur parts (like the furry parts of the chest) could be tinted. This would make them usable with many more character concepts.

Suggestion: Colorable Eyes

Please use the fourth color channel on Krampus Head to allow for eye color changes.
    Thanks

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited December 2014
    Here is what I did using Krampus costume set (no additional parts used):

screenshot_2014-12-13-08-49-46.jpg

screenshot_2014-12-13-08-50-28.jpg

screenshot_2014-12-13-08-50-22.jpg

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Would of looked better if you had used a grey black instead of the pure black but the set is looking pretty cool I must say. :) May have to go check it out.

Edit:

Krampus chest not changing size with chest width.
    In the costume creator.
    Krampus chest ends up staying the same size while everything else moves with the slider.
    n1zcav.jpg
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Great job on finally getting a car !!!

Perhaps my favo costume set next to project CW armor!!!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
    edited December 2014

Suggestion:
    Remove pitch animation from the car--make it animate more like chariots than like hoverbikes.
    That will give it more hover-car like behavior: it would be able to hover along the street without digging into the ground.

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2014

screenshot_2014-12-13-08-50-28.jpg

screenshot_2014-12-13-08-50-22.jpg

Is that a tail? In a keg?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Suggestion: Have a new bucket seat animation so it appears toons are sitting and driving

+1 to this.

Also, can we throw our coal at people? That'd be super.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love this costume set. I love everything about it.

The only thing I'd like changed is the coloring on the Krampus eyes. Let us use all four colors and add a glow to one of them, please. I'd like to be able to completely black out the eyes and as of now, that isn't possible.

The car is super cute but I second that it should behave more like a chariot instead of a grav bike. The constant pitching gets a little annoying. Would be nice if the trains did that as well.

Loving the new sleigh. The green looks so pretty on it.

Oh, and the Krampus switch? SO FRIKKIN COOL. Should make a heavy weapons version too though.

Rose_sig.png
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The car is super cute but I second that it should behave more like a chariot instead of a grav bike. The constant pitching gets a little annoying. Would be nice if the trains did that as well.

Why the Vehicles were not made behave like Chariots in the 1st place?
    Plowing half of your vehicle's nose underground just looks plain ugly.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Is that a tail? In a keg?

Nope, thats a tail clipping through a barrel of children.
  • happi#5010 happi Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014

BUT CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get those ears from the Krampus head added as a normal side accessory, so we can use them with any head? And maybe even the eyes added to normal eyes!

Edit: Could we also MAYBE get the top (with the furry arms) with an option to leave the chest fur out? Those furry arms are perfect for so many costumes, but it'd be nice to have the chest fuzz optional as well.

ANOTHER EDIT!: Another thing - is there a chance that another fur coloration could be added? Somewhat like the werewolf furlong pieces, where you have the main color, then the colorable highlights. The fur on the set is nice, but it feels a little...bland, with just one color. Especially for the tail!

agreement to the max on this
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will also echo everyone before me in saying that the seated pose for anyone in the new hover car should be one appropriate for sitting in a car and not for a motorcycle.
  • foxofflamesfoxofflames Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I made a forum account just so I could agree with this.
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth."
    ~George Washington
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Gonna echo the sentiments of the people suggesting the krampus eyes being added as a normal eye option (when one has the set unlocked) and a bucket seat version of the retro vehicle, as well as the krampus switch being added to heavy weapons.

Those krampus eyes would be so perfect on some of my alien toons.

On the flip side, Krampus is almost perfect for my minotaur...except that his eyes are all wrong :P

Could Krampus get some alternate eye styles, or at least the option of coloring his eyes one solid color? The square pupils have some areas that are non colorable.

I'd also love a nose ring for him....but I suspect thats not going to happen :P

I do love the car design. It just needs some alternate color schemes for the drifter store. I'm thinking a stylish white one called tux, and a hot rod in black with flame patterns :)
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am genuinely surprised by this set. Someone please tell me that the mouth and face animates accordingly to emotes, otherwise my amazement will cancel out.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope, you're pretty much stuck with the head given. I'd like a Krampus face not stuck in a rictus grin...but thats probably not going to happen.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Suggestion:Put all of the heroic/legion/justice gear pieces into the debugger store [i know it's not related to the new items, but it'll make testing new build consepts with any/all new powers that much easier]
    Suggestion:Also add cosmic key 10packs to the debugger to make getting keys for lockbox testing easier in numbers higher than 1 at a time
    Bug:Krampus lockbox is dropping infernal lockbox items, you done goofed cryptic
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Exactly what CO needs- a demon enslaved by Saint Nicholas that drags bad children to Hell to eat them.

The culling begins soon...
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    new sliegh needs handles
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jasinblaze wrote: »
    new sliegh needs handles

You want change?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE!

(sorry I had to)
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014

WELP! I'm Hyped now!
    This is PERFECT for my Satyr
    Those are the EXACTLY the Horns I needed for him :biggrin: He will get a nice Update~
    I can take advantage of the Fur Parts as well

That's a really nice set, it's a shame it's once more for Lockbox (I hope the Anime set got better Quality)
    Better start collecting keys and resources to BUY it from other players...
    Would of looked better if you had used a grey black instead of the pure black but the set is looking pretty cool I must say. :) May have to go check it out.

Edit:

Krampus chest not changing size with chest width.
    In the costume creator.
    Krampus chest ends up staying the same size while everything else moves with the slider.
    n1zcav.jpg

That Freaking Tongue!

You know who it reminds me?
    tumblr_lu0ljsmKgj1qcfgllo1_500.gif

How Uncanny
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can see hat tongue being used a lot in Club caprice costumes.....ewwww

the satyr costume is really nice, finally furry beast legs.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not a bad set BUT.... why those ears!!! If only they were not part of the set it could go a long way. As it stands, those ears clipp with everything, can't use hoods, helmets or anything like that. It would be better to make those ears an option to the head (not to side accessories) so that side accessories can still be used with them.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nightr0d wrote: »
    Not a bad set BUT.... why those ears!!! If only they were not part of the set it could go a long way. As it stands, those ears clipp with everything, can't use hoods, helmets or anything like that. It would be better to make those ears an option to the head (not to side accessories) so that side accessories can still be used with them.

Was chatting about this in game - would love if they created an ears category - so you could add various differing ear shapes to heads - including these ones. This would perhaps allow creation of minipacks of Ears / Ear Accessories for cstore
  • nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    Was chatting about this in game - would love if they created an ears category - so you could add various differing ear shapes to heads - including these ones. This would perhaps allow creation of minipacks of Ears / Ear Accessories for cstore

Not sure if ears sets will ever happen but the ears should not be part of the head piece. They could add them as side accessories or as a special category for the particular head.

I also noticed that the face sliders don't all work for the head, some improvements there would be nice.

Oh and how about a version of the "thighs" that does not have the furry arms. I like the new ripped chest muscle look of it but the arms somehow limit it's uses.
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »

I believe a whole new tab is needed for the skin layer. For skin, face details, ears etc
    edited December 2014
    Yes! Like I said before, PLEASE add those ears as side accessories, if not a whole new "ears" tab. With cloth/leather/metal options as well as skin, for all sorts of colors! Those ears and the eyes for normal heads would be fantastic.
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I would like to add my voice to those who would like to see these ears available for other faces as well. They are very nice and deserve to be seen on more costumes than just those with a demonic visage. I also like (actually ~love~) the idea of an individual 'ears' tab, especially if there would be an option for no ears at all, as this would allow for better usage of the cat ear headpieces without limiting the hairstyle choices to those that obscure the head's normal ears.
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Totally for adding the krampus ears to other heads. That'd be pretty rad.

Also, the anime tube top still doesn't work with muscle sliders and the separate chest piece isn't appearing in the creator.
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now who is in the Christmas mood to get me that Krampus costume set?:biggrin: skeletal aura is good too:tongue:

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The skeletal aura drop rate was so abysmally low, it actually was going for higher prices than multiple vehicles combined.