test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you have an unused costume lying around?

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
The A Costume a Day 2014 thread needs just six more costumes to meet it's 365 costume post a day goal.

We've had a few set backs over the Summer months, and again in the Fall, but managed to get a few extra posters, but RL always seems to take them away a while later. I have been trying to fill in for the missing costume creators, but my costumes are either repetitive or overly simple. We need just a little more creativity then I seem able to provide.

So...

...If just six players post just one costume each to the thread it'll be just great. And if we get more than six, there's nothing wrong with that. Bonus Costumes are always welcome, as well.

Remember, we are looking for the Hero Files, like this Default example -
Costume_ZedBrightlander_FreeForm1_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_402255438_zpsee33857c.jpg
- not caps or screen grabs.

CaD 2014 is about sharing the costume making techniques and the costumes themselves so that others that are not as skilled can just take them, use them and play or, as I said, use them to learn how to edit their own costumes using a given technique. :smile:

If you just want to show off you best costumes that means posting here.

Thanks for reading, hope that a few of you can help.
ZedBlock-200.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    added a couple of files. good luck with the rest.
  • vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i had a lot of files that i created but never used, but unfortunately, i had to format my HD and, i think i lost all they, but, maybe i have some file lost in somewhere, i will search and if i find i post too :biggrin:
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have mine saved to a photobucket slide show but can't work out how to link it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks guys. You can always count on the Forumites. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wait wha? I thought we already hit 365 a few months ago. Or more accurately, I thought we were hovering near 50 costumes to go but with the time it was posted, predictions were that normal posting would have us complete the goal with time to spare.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    edited November 2014
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    Wait wha? I thought we already hit 365 a few months ago. Or more accurately, I thought we were hovering near 50 costumes to go but with the time it was posted, predictions were that normal posting would have us complete the goal with time to spare.

We do have more that 365 costumes, just not 365 individual post of costumes. lilsteffie, more than a month ago, discover computer problems and thus could no longer create new costume. Also, LL often posted three or more individual costume all in one post but did so sporadically. Not complaining because we are all volunteers plus the costumes are great.

All I am looking for are six separate usable posts with one or more costumes in each post. And it's not the end of the world if we do not get get six.

But it is starting to look like we got more than six. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well mine has about 60, I just can't work out how to link the slide show.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wrong thread and messed up link, epic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited December 2014
    Thanks guys. The Forumites came through as usual. :biggrin:

In fact, you contributed more than needed. No problem there, I love it when we have bonus costumes. So much so that I promise to add all posts (with working files) as bonus post to the CaD list.

Also, any costume added between now and the final moments of Dec 31st, will also be added as a CaD bonus and guest.

Thanks again. See you 'round the boards. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg