test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a partner for Duo RP/LVLing of alts

jokerpoison3jokerpoison3 Posts: 5 Arc User
first off, i am not sure if i should post this in this section x.x i couldn't figure out which one should i use for this, if i am using the wrong one i am deeply sorry about it.

first i would want to say i am a altaholic like probably many people around here probably is xD my problem is, i hate to level up alone yet i am a shy and never trully talk around in game enough to find friends Q.Q , that why i am looking to find a partner, someone interested in making alts together and rp with them while lvling, fusing both things if possible.

i love the idea of duo Rps, things like a superhero and his/her sidekick, or a couple, or two heroes who quite hate each other but accidentally have to work together, i am open to any kind of relation in rp for characters as long as it does not go into any weird extreme.

so plz anyone interested in Rping and leveling together duo alts, feel free to contact me here in forums or in game as @jokerpoison3 i am normally on my main Lissette ^^, you can also add me in steam i am Joker's Poison
Post edited by jokerpoison3 on

Comments

• novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am up for duo leveling ! I am altaholic as well and here are my three characters which I play at random: Catmander Claw (level 38 savage and still has to apocalypse, desert and Canada) , Mentix (lvl 21 disciple currently farming off robots in the desert to get enough snake bucks for steam punk back) and Quinn (lvl 10 marksman and currently doing chief surhoff missions)

My timezone is Asian and so am up about 2-8am server time at random. I am up usually on weekends only, unless if its a holiday. So well, add me :) I am @purpulius

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me