What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, 11/6

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2014 in Release Notes
Release notes for 11/6.

Drifter Store:

-The Aeronautical Engine and Volitation Engine flying train vehicles are now both available in the Drifter’s store!

Bug Fixes:

-Stealth Aura is back to being purple quality and bind to account on Equip.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ... yay... more vehicles... trains... uh... exciting... Thomas the Steam Engine and stuff, Wowzers

So why exactly does Cryptic North has enough resources to Design New Vehicles Models and Categories but not enough to design new Powers and Costumes? :mad:

As for Stealth Aura fix, the damage was already Done, people who didn't want this Aura to be Bound to their Acount cannot Unbind it! So they cannot sell/trade it with other players

Well that was a dissapointing update, see you next Week
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    dontaskdontask Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    avianos wrote: »
    ... yay... more vehicles... trains... uh... exciting... Thomas the Steam Engine and stuff, Wowzers

So why exactly does Cryptic North has enough resources to Design New Vehicles Models and Categories but not enough to design new Powers and Costumes? :mad:

As for Stealth Aura fix, the damage was already Done, people who didn't want this Aura to be Bound to their Acount cannot Unbind it! So they cannot sell/trade it with other players

Well that was a dissapointing update, see you next Week

Agreed. Every week things seem to be getting a little worse. Is there no fix planned for the peopel who have multiple Stealth Auras that were bound to their acct just for putting it into their inventory? How can someone trade without an item going into their inventory? All these people just got smacked in the face. While I wasn't effected I know at least 4 people that were- though they aren't vocal on forums. So for them: "This is garbage. This isn't good customer service. There should be some kind of mass unbind applied for us!"
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, we are getting new costumes as well...

But I thin I can speak for most of the players when I say: Take a break on vehicles and get us some new powers/zone/missions!!!!

We really want/need more things to do and powers to play with!!

Please??
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    While we did just get some new powers, more is never a bad thing.

I vouch for a MA Boxing Set that uses a new Enraged form and comes with boxing gloves, but that's just me.
    edited November 2014
    Bug Fixes:

Sadly, that doesn't help those of us who experienced this issue in any way. A reset for bind statuses on the item is what we really need here.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thomas the Steam Engine coming soon to a RenCen near you.

I seriously expect this to happen before long.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ain't no brakes on the Shame Train. Woo-woo.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Sadly, that doesn't help those of us who experienced this issue in any way. A reset for bind statuses on the item is what we really need here.

how long was this really an issue and how many people did it really affects?

I doubt they can do a unbind on just one item...maybe they can.
  • Options
    heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Release notes for 11/6.

Drifter Store:

-The Aeronautical Engine and Volitation Engine flying train vehicles are now both available in the Drifter’s store!

Bug Fixes:

So why isn't the Release Notes page updated with, I don't know, UPDATES? The link from the launcher takes you to the page which was last updates in May...Just sayin'
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    how long was this really an issue and how many people did it really affects?

Probably everyone who logged on with multiple Stealth auras in their inventory ready for trading. Its not that hard to believe.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Aside from the only Vehicle Update (FREAKING TRAINS? REALLY? THAT'S YOUR HYPE?)
    The only Vehicles updates make sad and I consider them a Waste of Update

Couldn't you guys at least UNBIND ALL the Stealth Auras

That would be USEFUL
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2014

If that is a limitation, what they could do is (for a limited time) have an npc allow a trade of bound Stealth Auras for unbound. Basically like what they ended up doing near the end for the action figures during the Mechanon event.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Probably everyone who logged on with multiple Stealth auras in their inventory ready for trading. Its not that hard to believe.

Never said it didn't happen, clearly it did. Stealth Auras aren't a hot item this week...or was it months? I can understand someone logging in and having an aura in their inventory and it immediately becoming bind, it sucks and should be fixed. But I don't believe that many people were affected by this, but regardless those should be fixed.
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    If that is a limitation, what they could do is (for a limited time) have an npc allow a trade of bound Stealth Auras for unbound. Basically like what they ended up doing near the end for the action figures during the Mechanon event.

And look...a fix that has been used recently. There ya go.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If the devs do something that make an item mysteriously bind for no reason and are fixing it, they could at least extend that fix to unbinding the stealth auras to remedy that mistake.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    If the devs do something that make an item mysteriously bind for no reason and are fixing it, they could at least extend that fix to unbinding the stealth auras to remedy that mistake.

I feel like they did something like this once before...with dark aura? Was a couple years back I think.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Seriously now cryptic, Allow players to Unbound those freaking Auras

I feel like they did something like this once before...with dark aura? Was a couple years back I think.

Mega D Invansion + Mechanon Hijack Event

The Action Figurines were Bound on Pickup

They fix it and you could Unbound then in Toymaster

and they fix that AFTER the EVENT was over, and people with multiply copies of AFs discarded them

Yeah... Bad
  • Options
    frankendreadzfrankendreadz Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They won't stop making vehicles
    You guys keep buying them abd their drop boxes
    They will keep supplying them
    That's the economic model they are using
    You want that to change, then stop buying their stuff.. Simple! (Might lead to the game being cancelled)
    Mind you no real loss, its not really a proper mmo anymore anyway, just a cash sink
    The thing that many of us were concerned would happen with costumes etc, has now occurred.
    The Idea that dropbox costumes are 8 times more expensive than store, is the fault of the player base. You all allowed that to happen. A self fullfilling prophecy.:confused::frown::mad:
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Patch broke the game btw thats not in the update notes :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Release notes for 11/6.

Drifter Store:

Bug Fixes:

So you basically pull trains out of thin air, that really don't make any since, and we still can't have normal cars.