test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Awakened Archtype?

sucrafma1sucrafma1 Posts: 48 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
Has there been any news about any of the new Awakened archtypes? I am wondering what the other ones will be. I hope one of them has a good solid sonic power set, one that is actual screams and such. Anyone else looking forward to the other Awakened archtypes?
Post edited by sucrafma1 on

Comments

• Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well I am!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Let's hope the Awakened Archetype Project didn't got Scraped like the Majority of the Projects this game got
    and we get a more FUN archetype to play that doesn't have only 3 powers which 1 is only useful
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *checks the Game News*
    -nope.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'd like to see a "big gun" oriented awakened that gives some alternatives to the energy builder and the overused two-gun-mojo that are appropriate to shotgun/rifle/minigun users. Stuff with less "pew-pew-pew" and more "BLAM". :)
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My hope is that the next Reawakened AT (if there is one) is a Support, and it has a res power.

Else, they released a ranged dps one, so next up I would either expect a Support and/or melee'er of some sort.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I feel like the Easter Egg mention of the Star Guard in the GATEWAY lounge could be a hint about a possible "epic" AT.

...... at least, I like to hope that it is, haha.
  • Options
    bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    I'd like to see a "big gun" oriented awakened that gives some alternatives to the energy builder and the overused two-gun-mojo that are appropriate to shotgun/rifle/minigun users. Stuff with less "pew-pew-pew" and more "BLAM". :)

I hope they get to this. A rifle Energy Builder would be awesome!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Contrary to these suggestions, I want an Elementalist as mentioned before. I want my avatar ready! But heck, energy rifle would be great. I can create my "Future Anti-Bot Resistance" theme.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just want one that works and isn't a major pain in the .. to level. Friends comment on hitting 40 on his "finally , now I can fix it."
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I sure hope it will a Hybrid as well, with self heal and good Survability
    OR a very GOOD Support AT like Radiant and the Mind

and with a build that doesn't have the Synergy of a Potato like the Automaton

You know that there is something wrong with the game when the players can Build better ATs than the Creators
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Get me an avatar powerset!! Psimon's transformation can be the avatar state!!

~me