test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Unofficial VEHICLES Gallery!

2»

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ADDER is missing 2nd weapon, Plasma Beam Mark 2.
    Otherwise cool, awesome, noice.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    ADDER is missing 2nd weapon, Plasma Beam Mark 2.
    Otherwise cool, awesome, noice.

Fixed. Thanks Finn. Also, now that the bikes are implemented, updated the OP with where to get the new vehicles.
    ERgLqqC.png
    edited March 2014
    Merged "Small Hovertanks" and "Heavy Hovertanks" into the same category, and added the new Mammoth tank that is currently on the PTS.
    ERgLqqC.png
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nox989 wrote: »
    Thread Resurrection! <.<

I'm a newbie to the game, so please forgive me for asking a newbie question... but...

Is there any way to get just a regular motorcycle in the game? Maybe something that toggles a super-speed movement mode or something? :/ Even a horse would be fantastic, if possible.

I'd love to know, and if there is one, how do I go about getting it? I don't see it in the list on the first page, so I'm hoping (sorry) that the list isn't quite complete.

Thanks for any and all responses. :)

I think that that was what most people wanted when they were asking for vehicles.

Just a motorcycle for their vigilante to ride to activate super speed, or a horse for their cowboy character to ride from point a to point b.

Instead we got a bunch of "become" devices that minimize our actual characters.

Batman doesn't climb into the Bat-Tank to fight street crime.
    When Titano shows up, Superman doesn't jump onto his prototype Kyptonian jet bike to subdue him.

And when the Helicarrier is threatened Iron Man, Thor, the Human Torch, and Storm don't all head for their one-man jets to help out.

The Avengers, FF, and X-Men may fly up to the scene with their Quinjet, Fantasticar, or Blackbird, but then they dismount and use their own powers to fight the baddies.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Super Heroes using super vehicles to fight crime is an long established trope.

Superman punching a villain in his super plane

supermobile.jpg

Batman musing inside his "Tankerized" Batmobile after taking out a bunch of thugs.

eCOa1.gif
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    edited March 2014
    Updated the OP with pictures and stats about the two new tanks, Smilodon and Mastodon, as well as the Skyfox and Strike jets + the new Broadhead bike, all thanks to @Craeoc and @Anthrax77x (love you Panther).

Between you and me? That Skyfox looks awesome! New vehicles are tagged with "New!" to find them easier.
    ERgLqqC.png
  • newplayerguy7newplayerguy7 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    aurinkosi wrote: »
    Updated the OP with pictures and stats about the two new tanks, Smilodon and Mastodon, as well as the Skyfox and Strike jets + the new Broadhead bike, all thanks to @Craeoc and @Anthrax77x (love you Panther).

Between you and me? That Skyfox looks awesome! New vehicles are tagged with "New!" to find them easier.

Thanks for the update!

I don't get how Cryptic can qualify the Mammoth, Mastadon, and Smilodon as 'hover tanks'. They sure look more like jets to me. :confused:
  • forumnametooforumnametoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Quick question about the new Mark 2's. Are the toolkit upgrades or the new vehicles from the c-store still nose heavy? I loved the idea of traveling around in a vehicle for my non-flyer toons but they always flew at a funny 45 degree angle when I was doing anything other than up high and auto-flying across the map. Did they fix this or are the vehicles still as awkward as ever? Thanks in advance.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This thread is a fantastic resource, and I thank the OP and her contributors for the effort!

/subscribed.

:smile:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
    edited April 2014
    Quick question about the new Mark 2's. Are the toolkit upgrades or the new vehicles from the c-store still nose heavy? I loved the idea of traveling around in a vehicle for my non-flyer toons but they always flew at a funny 45 degree angle when I was doing anything other than up high and auto-flying across the map. Did they fix this or are the vehicles still as awkward as ever? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Anyways, i believe most vehicles are "nose-heavy" unfortunately, even the grav-bikes. I don't think it's 45 degrees though, it's more like 20.
    This thread is a fantastic resource, and I thank the OP and her contributors for the effort!

/subscribed.

:smile:

Aww ♥
    ERgLqqC.png
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. Anyways, i believe most vehicles are "nose-heavy" unfortunately, even the grav-bikes. I don't think it's 45 degrees though, it's more like 20

All the Vehicles are "nose-heavy".
    One of the reasons why we can't have cars and motorbikes. But we could have unicycles...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2014
    Updated!

Added Kusarigama, Naginata, UNTIL shuttle and the new VTOL Interceptor.

Edit: Done and done! Added Pharaoh's Chariot & Grav Bike Liberty. The Vehicles Gallery is back to its prime. now time to go back to gw2 and warframe
    ERgLqqC.png
    edited November 2014
    Added Trains category and the new Infernal engine thanks to "@-Kane-&quot;. Still need the stats on that thing.
    ERgLqqC.png
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Infernal Engine had teeth and bloody gums. Someone needs to make a dentist appointment.

Also, EEW! :eek:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Added Volitation Engine. Will Edit this post when i add the Aeronautical engine too. Thanks Kyouko!
    ERgLqqC.png
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Let's see...

Flying Planes? Check.

Flying Trains? Check.

Now all we need are flying automobiles. :confused:

And, no, flying bikes do not count as automobiles, says me, Steve Martin and the ghost of John Candy. :tongue:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Any updates? a few things came out
    Psi.
  • How do people find out the boost on vehicles?

On a related note, has anyone found out the hidden stats on Gliders yet?
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    The Champs Wiki is slowly but surely populating the list of vehicles that have been released http://www.championswiki.com/index.php?title=Category:Vehicles
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

How do people find out the boost on vehicles?

On a related note, has anyone found out the hidden stats on Gliders yet?

What hidden stats? I'm not that big on vehicles.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • I meant any stats that didn't show up until you used the vehicle; specifically HP and boost values.
    Ah, well, I only own 4 vehicles, soo...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • cptmassive1cptmassive1 Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    OK just messing around with vehicles and have a question or two - it seems everywhere I look I find AT/DEF/SPD of vehicles and # of slots but no listing of their energy values. Do weapons fire on a % of energy per shot? It seems afterburners (or whatever they are called) don't operate that way meaning more blue bar points = longer burn per tap. So I am wondering why the energy bar stat is ignored.

Examples - I think grav bikes all have 150
    Hawkwings - 150
    Exocet - 130
    Flying Trains - 100
    Hovercars - 105
    Hovertanks - 100
    Gliders - 150
    VTOLS - 130
    Chariots - 130?
    Other - ??

Those are guesses given that I have not found any in the category that differ from those numbers, though there are several vehicles I do not own and cannot check.

So....

What is the base energy value of VTOLS and Chariots, plus others I missed?

and...

for weapon use, does it even matter (if they work on % that is)?

Thanks
    Post edited by cptmassive1 on
    this page might be of some assistance: http://www.championswiki.com/index.php?title=Category:Vehicles

Well, in terms of looking up the stats, not in terms of figuring out what the stats do. I rarely try to use vehicles in combat.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters