test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defender's missions

silvamystsilvamyst Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Missions and Content
The two missions that Defender hands out (dailies) have been giving me trouble.

First off the Whiteout mission: Right after I defeat Cyberlord, you take on three '(tough)' Roin'Esh mobs are the first place I die (I'm a level 38 straight Unleashed nothing mixed in) simply because they dish out more damage than the UNTIL guys, I take aggro and die really quick.
Other than that, I've finally lost to the commander just before the ship, which now he's impossible do defeat since he's powers increase during the last finghting stretch and now I can't beat him unless I start the whole chapter over and start his fight all over (losing all my stars in the process, and nobody likes losing their stars! :frown: ). I think if you die in at any point during his last stretch since he does so much, he should stay as low as he was last hit. I don't think these missions should be as tough as they are in any case.

Second: Resistence has been glitching for me as the Mega Destroids used to have a 30 second charging period, but my last two attempts I've done they boot up immidiately and take out the men then find me before I can lay down more than three charges.

Thank you for your time!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    These Comics as well as Socrates' Fatal Error missions needs to be changed to minimum level 18. New players have quit over these.
  • williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    silvamyst wrote: »
    Second: Resistence has been glitching for me as the Mega Destroids used to have a 30 second charging period, but my last two attempts I've done they boot up immidiately and take out the men then find me before I can lay down more than three charges.Thank you for your time!

Is it possible you've set your difficulty level to Elite? Instant activation is normal when in Elite difficulty, but would indeed be a glitch if it's happening in lower difficulty levels.
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • tsariastsarias Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    those parts of white out are pretty difficult by design
    ive found bringing a friend of any kind makes those a lot easier.
    maybe a certain metal armed monolith could help you ;)
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Commander in 'Whiteout' is very tough in both fights. I usually lose all of my stars when I fight him, regardless of which Build I use.
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That's why i use my savage. I never lose stars in whiteout.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That's why i use my savage. I never lose stars in whiteout.

Now that I think about it, The savage is pretty good in Whiteout. I forgot about my last character to run it. It's a Savage/Darkness Hybrid and I don't remember dying with it. Granted, its hard to kill something that heals for 500hp every second, uses lifedrain, and only takes 25% damage. :P
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow, sorry to say but that mission is hard but if you can't do it then it just means your bad.

Sorry
    Psi.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cryneting wrote: »
    Wow, sorry to say but that mission is hard but if you can't do it then it just means your bad.

Sorry

I know it's like 9 days later.. but I still have to say... what an amazing contribution to the thread.