test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sociable Circles

novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
Greetings one and all,

Well I am planning to create a new SG. The theme is mainly socializing but we have a strong focus as well.

The focus

The focus is mainly going to be dance (preferably classic) , party and of course, culture.

The goal

The goal is mainly to spread art and also let people get more awareness of various cultures.

Features

Roleplay

Guess you knew I was coming to this. As a social group, all forms of Roleplay will be allowed. However, due to the lack of age restriction on the SG, I would strictly put forward the warning that mature RP should not be done with Minors. Any such activity will result in immediate kick & ban.

Costume Competitions

Of course, if culture and style is part of the focus, CCs do play an important role. Awards don't go for just the cool costumes but also the most fashionable casuals.

Game Content

Being a socializing SG does not mean that we do not play in the game. We will have smash & grab fests and adventure pack runs.

Fund-Raisers

I cannot stress on this enough. If any of these activities need prizes, fund raisers are a must

So I am looking for a group of 4 people to help me start the SG and recruit. All time zones are good to go. However, I would prefer Asian time zone (ST 2am - 8am especially) There are no level or age restrictions.

If interested, please post here, send me a private message or send me am email in-game at @purpulius.

The first 4 members will be granted extra privileges and the title "co-founder". This rank is reserved only for these members and their alts.

The leader will be Ashe@purpulius ((There are a lot of bad rumors about character due to some people who don't like the people I am seen with (which is unintentional). Please do not believe any of these rumors. They are what they are - rumors)) ((Except for the rumour that she is a homeage to LoL and Hunger Games))

There will be daily meetings if wanted by members, weekly balls (I know CO's dance animation isn't cut out for this, but hey, it's a new kind of RP)).

Before any of you ask, yes, dating co-members is allowed.

Please people, this will be a new kind of experience.

Our Main RP/meeting zone

A luxury penthouse but most probably, the space station's bar. For those whose levels aren't high enough yet, it's ok, we can arrange a meeting at club caprice or sherra's.

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
Post edited by novaninja555 on

Comments

• novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Come in people! Please join! I had like to see some hands in the air!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me