test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Lockbox Preview

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2014 in Super News Network
Hope you’re not already frightened away by all our Halloween festivities: Next week, we’ll be launching the Infernal Lockbox, complete with a new ghost train vehicle and tools to skeletalize your hero!

Fearsome fashion aficionados, make sure to check out the new Skeleton aura and costume. The Skeleton Aura skeletonizes your character, so that your jackets or headbands are worn by the skeleton. The Skeleton costume set works similarly, but lets you have only the skeleton pieces you desire – so your skeletal hero can have fully-alive hands, for instance.

The Infernal Engine is a special vehicle of a new type: the Ghost Train. The Engine is a flying train, leaving a trail of fire behind its wheels. It comes equipped with mods for Singularity Bomb and Heavy Cannon, both Mark 2, and has the Minigun power baked in.

Get more details in this blog post.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Skeeeeeleeetooooooooooons!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nuff said.

Great work on the Aura and Costume Parts! :cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I couldn't stop laughing with glee at the teeth on the train.

Wait... Footprints and Carrion Flies auras!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    I couldn't stop laughing with glee at the teeth on the train.

Wait... Footprints and Carrion Flies auras!

I laughed at the train too. It's certainly THE most random vehicle they've added. Loving the looks on the new Skeletor body type though. :biggrin:

It's obviously time to start derailing everything now.

Side-note: The 20% Discount on Singular Keys is STILL not available.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know have my intrest... Ghostly trains, Skeletons... hohh.. awosme
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    woot, thank you. Now we know what the Skeletal tailor section was for.

More body parts... I mean costumes.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If that train either doesn't travel in time or bellow "WINSTON!!", you will have missed a great opportunity.
  • cheelanghocheelangho Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ghostlinger's has never been this happy on his no-life... ALL ABOARD!!!
    SIGNATURE.
  • luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Skeleton thing looks neat, but it would be nice if we could get skeletal beast legs to go with the tail/wings.
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Given how many keys I had to buy before I got the Clockwork Armor out of a lockbox I should start stockpiling keys now to sell on the AH 'cause I know the odds of getting what I really want from that box-- the Train and Skeleton Stuff-- will be next to impossible...

Really wish the costume pieces and vehicles would hit the Z Store sometime after the lockboxes stop dropping.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2014
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Side-note: The 20% Discount on Singular Keys is STILL not available.

Yeah, that was a mistake on my part, I thought it was included. I updated the publicity to mention it was only on the ten-pack.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's a shame the costume pieces can't look the same as the aura, when used together.
  • cptcooltasticcptcooltastic Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I haven't seen what the new Footprints Aura looks like yet, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add a Fiery Footprints Aura to the Fire Aura pack?

A second much needed request of mine would be to please increase the amount of Aura Slots we can purchase. Up to 5 or 6 for both Active and Combat only Slots. I have a Fire Elemental character with all 4 Active Slots filled and 3 Combat slots filled. Would great appreciate being able to add the new Footprints Aura to another Active slot. Hope you guys consider it.
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Costume_tfavsb10_KristineKhanner25_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_467575306.jpg

I think we have an issue, its only availble under robotic, and um
    the robotic joints wont change.
  • brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The skeleton set looks really cool. Just too bad it's behind a lock box barrier. If it were a costume set I could just buy outright I'd do it in a heartbeat. But to have to buy keys to gamble for the chance to get it? No can do.
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The skeleton set looks really cool. Just too bad it's behind a lock box barrier. If it were a costume set I could just buy outright I'd do it in a heartbeat. But to have to buy keys to gamble for the chance to get it? No can do.

Yeah. MAJORLY disappointed in this, since I was one of the folks who begged for ages to get a Skeleton torso/limb set to match the head and hands we already had.