test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The WildCards! You've messed with the best - now play with the rest!

1242526272830»

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

And sadly, I have zero pull for anything, but I agree it would make a cool sidekick.
    biffsig.jpg
  • judgeb0tjudgeb0t Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh yeah I was thinking action figure, but sidekick works too. LOL

Maybe I will start a powerset petition for prestidigitation and if it takes off...two years from now or so, they will make it as a reward. :)
  • t11072t11072 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have to admit I'm definately interested! I do have to ask though, as a returning player whose very interested in RP, do you do any kind of RP or have anyone in the group who does?
    edited June 2013
    We just started a weekly RP event called "Year One" where we all started level one. The story is "prequel" where we are the original WildCards group. We are going through all of the content rather than alerts with this group.
  • nullwarenullware Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It looks like the Malvanum event is ending tomorrow (Thursday). Better get some more runs in while we can.

I also heard that these events will start to rotate (annually I think), which will be nice.
  • wildblue13wildblue13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I miss the forum event, the Nighthawk just doesn't have the same oomph that the others do. If any of you see us in game sendus a message, I for one love grouping with folks for random stuff.
    edited January 2014
    One of the oldest super groups in the game.
    If you are looking for more than having the "guilded" flag on your toons, if you are looking for a rich multi-game community with private voice chat resources and access to early events and betas, have a look at us.
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So, to who you need to talk in order to join?
    edited January 2014
    More info is on the first post of this thread, but you can apply here: http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

When you apply to Unrepentant you are not just applying to this supergroup but an entire online gaming community with resources like private game and chat servers etc.

I will keep an eye out for your application. :)
  • counterbalance21counterbalance21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yep.

Gonna join.
  • aleaicaleaic Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This SG still recruiting? If so, a 40 yr old player wants in.

My 'main' atm, is 'Cmdr Tsunami', a The Soldier archetype. Would like to be a group that I can skip the whole (censored) PUG deal, and have fun more while at it.

I can be in contact, in evenings. (Will be on, after I post this.)

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from yah all soon.
  • bellerauxbelleraux Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Alas, the Wildcards have been long gone inactive.

Call Maverick if you need a DPS help, or Combat Medic if you need a healer.

I am known for having extremely good or extremely bad luck with drops.