test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freeform Builds Directory, show me whatcha got!

kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Power Discussion
OK folks, I've been managing a directory of player builds and building guides for the community since April, 2011. However, I haven't added a single build to it that hasn't been my own, Cyrone's or Bluegrassbeast's in over a year now...because no one is sending me links anymore!

I'm looking for some fresh builds to add to the directory and also asking (keywords, just asking) for other people to include a link to the directory in their sigs if it's not too much to ask.

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/564

In the last few weeks since I've upped my playtime again I've run into a lot of people looking for advice on builds, power selections, how to build, etc. after they've run alerts with me. So help me, help them/you. If you have a build you've made a thread about let me know and I'll add it to the directory. If you have another guide related to powers and builds, let me know and I'll link that too.

I don't pick search the forums for builds myself to add, I only link with permission from the author. I don't "quality check" builds other than my own as that's subjective and I have no desire to be a curator.

See you on the boards and in game.

Regards,

James a.k.a. Kenpo
Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
Post edited by kenpojujitsu3 on

Comments