test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, 9/25

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited September 2014 in Release Notes
Anniversary Event:
-Mechanon is crashing Dr. Destroyer's party! Defeat one of the Mega-Destroids to trigger Mechanon's entrance.

Steel Crusade:
-The "Mechanon's Greatest Foes" Lore is now available in the Cislunar Mechanon mission, fixing a bug where duplicate Lore was offered.
-The ADIS Platform in UNTIL HQ will now allow more than one player to interact with it at a time.
-In Brain Freeze and Project Clockwork missions, one player finishing the expository cutscene will no longer complete other players' objectives.
-Added a missing message to the recognition vendor's costume store.
-Heat Wave: The Cryogenic Spray no longer tries to auto-equip itself when you receive it.
-The door at the end of Cislunar Mechanon now opens to space during the final cutscene (visual only, you cannot pass through).

Costumes:
-Added several new "channels" to the Junkbot TV screen. Most of these are courtesy of Kaizerin!
-Mechanon arms: Fixed an issue that prevented the textures on the metal and leather materials from displaying properly. Added glow to the 3rd and 4th color channels.
-Mechanon legs: Added glow to the 3rd color channel.
-Mechanon Shinguards: Fixed an issue that prevented the textures on the metal and leather materials from displaying properly.

Vehicle Mods:
-Regenerative Biosteel: The Bonus Ammo Regeneration was activating unexpectedly often. This stat has been changed to activate once per second, and scaled appropriately. Note that energy gains in your combat log are rounded up from their decimal values.

UI:
-The "reloaded" loading screen image has been replaced with a Mechanon-themed loading screen image.

GATEWAY Station:
-Fixed a typo in the Stabilization Belt's description.
-"Main Screen Turn On" perk was awarding when other people triggered it. Fixed.
-Dueling is no longer allowed on the station.
-GATEWAY is now a "small" instance (similar to Club Caprice) in terms of population cap.
-"Rusty" now has a selection of healing items for sale.

Other:
-Small static instances (the tutorial, Club Caprice, the Powerhouses, UNTIL HQ, and now GATEWAY station) have had their population caps increased by 10.
-Resolved an issue which was causing FX to drop out when too much activity was occurring on screen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    UI:
    -The "reloaded" loading screen image has been replaced with a Mechanon-themed loading screen image.
    Finally. The old loading screen was getting a bit... tiresome.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Couple of Questions:

Has Cryptic considered the following?

- Making those Henchmen devices purchasable via the Mechanon Recognition Store OR Z-Store? (If Z-Store, then it would be a good idea to make them permanent, IMO.)

- Having certain highly invasive FX from powers toned down/removed/invisible on very large targets to reduce the amount of lag? (One of my main reasons for shying away from these events is due to the phenomenal amount of lag that occurs because I wish to use my characters instead of vehicles)
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Couple of Questions:

Has Cryptic considered the following?

- Having certain highly invasive FX from powers toned down/removed/invisible on very large targets to reduce the amount of lag? (One of my main reasons for shying away from these events is due to the phenomenal amount of lag that occurs because I wish to use my characters instead of vehicles)

I agree.. the extensive effects on a huge body Models (for ex: Mega D) - is not only ugly, it's lag producting. I don't think we need to see Clinging Flames. Pestilence, Chill and all the other effects on that large a scale. It causes horrible issues on some maps, most notably the Lemuria Invasion.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!