test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The BOHB Want YOU!

nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
The Blood Oathed Honor Bound is a band of merry madmen (and women)! See the world (or at least Canada)! Meet new people (and kill them)! Do your part TODAY!

We feature- Roleplay (not ERP, you perverts) every weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- We host SG events, from Rampages to Cosmic Beatdowns.
- We are casual friendly, so there's no requirement to participate in any of the SG stuff, but we hope you do.

- This is a no-clone SG, so if you're thinking of making a clone for this SG... just don't.

-My handle is @nadazdy, and I'm on pretty much every day with one of my zillion character menagerie. However, any member of the Blood Oathed Honor Bound will sign you up if you're interested.
Post edited by nadazdy on

Comments

• novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Time zone?

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For me? EST. I keep late hours, so I'm usually on about 1 PM ST.
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dang it... I am up usually at 5pm ST or 3pm ST

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I or any number of other people in the SG are usually on at those times. I tend to log for a bit for dinner, but I usually stay on until 10 pm ST.