Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20140828.1 PTS Update

Comments

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Buy healing items: they are very cheap.

I love content that can't be steamrolled, can't be speed-run with master-of-all-trades builds.

That means that some other builds (such as most of mine) will just have to team up.

Good.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If you're drifting, you can't charge up a form, at the very least.

Just ran through most of it with a quickie Invincible I cobbled up to 30; when he died and had to respawn (more than once), it was necessary to remember to recharge Concentration before tapping any movement keys, because even the slightest drift was enough to break it.

Fortunately, I figured out that if I activated Flight, I could move normally. (Protip: Make sure you have some sort of Flight power in this mission. I was using Jet Pack.)

Another protip: Stock up on healing items. However many you think will be enough, double that number. As far as the system is concerned, you are never out of combat aboard Cislunar Mechanon, even if you've destroyed everything and are alone in the room. No out-of-combat healing whatsoever. I ran through my meager supply of heals pretty doggone quick, I tell you what.

I think it was the final room that did me in (that is, I think the room was the final one). There were multiple Robot Arms to defeat, before apparently attacking something called a System Pillar. Problem was, I'd destroy a Robot Arm, take a few moments to use Reconstructive Circuits to heal myself, and the accursed thing would respawn!! Maybe if I actually had a team, it might have worked out - it's hard to assemble one on PTS... As it stands, however, the 3-man team should be a requirement, not a recommendation - this thing is not solo-friendly in the least, especially to an AT.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fortunately, I figured out that if I activated Flight, I could move normally. (Protip: Make sure you have some sort of Flight power in this mission. I was using Jet Pack.)

A Vesperine Cloak isn't usually too expensive to get in the AH. A nice backup flight power for situations like this. You could also pop Ascension (if you have that power), and now you're flying long enough to charge your toggle.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    I think it was the final room that did me in (that is, I think the room was the final one). There were multiple Robot Arms to defeat, before apparently attacking something called a System Pillar. Problem was, I'd destroy a Robot Arm, take a few moments to use Reconstructive Circuits to heal myself, and the accursed thing would respawn!! Maybe if I actually had a team, it might have worked out - it's hard to assemble one on PTS... As it stands, however, the 3-man team should be a requirement, not a recommendation - this thing is not solo-friendly in the least, especially to an AT.

Thanks for the flight tip.. that's super helpful. I wish I knew about that before.

Also, you don't need to destroy the Robot Arms, only the Pylons. That's how I got to Mechannon solo. Unfortunately, I couldn't beat him.

I did it Zero-G again with a friend. I was on an Inventor (oh boy was Medical Nanites Useful) and he was on a Freeform ranged Energy Blaster.

We took out the pylons and then he sniped Mechanon away from the 'bot Arms. What followed was a long slogfest of a battle.

So even with two people, it was challenging. Three is probably the absolute minimum. Of course the exception will be the uber DPS FF's. Who will probably be soloing this in no time.

But it does make me wonder if there might finally be a use for the "Become Destroid" devices bonus damage against robots! Since Mechanon is technically a robot.

If I had one to test I would.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    OK I'm gonna agree with part of this and disagree with another part.

I agree with you on the heal stims. the cooldown needs to be CUT IN HALF.

people who need them can't use em enough, and people who don't need em don't need em.

as for fake difficulty, I think in this case, it depends on whether they plan on making this a mechanic in future content- high threat enemies which are so large you must fight them by going inside of them, meaning you are in combat the entire time.

this could actually be an interesting mechanic for challenging content if implemented correctly.

but if this is going to happen, heal stims need that cooldown cut in half.

I'm with Gradi on this one!

Also, most of the AT's (with a few exceptions) are not built to be soloists. They are designed for team - and preferably a team with specific roles. It might be nice to try this with team of AT's just to see how it goes.

I might try to organize that after it goes live.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited August 2014
    you lost me right there.
    Yes, F&I is properly made difficult mmo encounter as opposed to fake difficulty RNG Gravitar.

Also, good luck having enough AT teams with dedicated healers to have this content played frequently enough. It has all chances to end as unpopular as is Lemuria but for different reasons.

Lack of out of combat regen might be thematic, but Lemuria also was supposed to be thematic and ended as a nearly abandoned content.
    This should be a good lesson for the future: utility always goes before the theme.

I also question any theme factor in out-of-combat regen or lack of thereof. Passive regen never had anything to do with theme, because normal people don't heal entirely within few seconds no matter if it's Mechanon's space base or VIPER bunker swarmed with soldiers. It's a base gameplay mechanic present everywhere ingame.

On top of that, it isnt even a real difficulty. Go to PH, retrain to Regen, take flight TP. Call it a day. Here goes your difficulty.
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Still seems they've not fixed Rocket Punch, with only four days to go I'm beginning to worry that I'll have to make the permanent change to Annihilator fists just to match.
    edited August 2014
    You devs need to like, totally fix Rocket Punch so it uses whatever hand/arm/bracer/thingie graphic that the activator of the power uses, cuz leaving it as a generic is just totally sloppy and unprofessional.

C'mon guys, you're better then this, and stuff.
  • Options
    redkah89redkah89 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I agree with the quote above. I totally feel the punch should check the hand costume option, or something like that.
  • Options
    xenosinfinityxxenosinfinityx Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Still seems they've not fixed Rocket Punch, with only four days to go I'm beginning to worry that I'll have to make the permanent change to Annihilator fists just to match.

I can see this being a huge pain for anyone who's actually using the new powers, archetype or not. Even if it can't be done immediately, could the devs work on mimicing the user's hands for the power? It looks pretty weird to have bright yellow gloves shooting out of a black metal bracer.
  • Options
    kirsroskirsros Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    BUG: Unable to regenerate health out of combat or gain stacks of concentration in Cislunar Mechanon mission

BUG: Once entering the Nanomachine factory, everyone in that room attacks you

BUG(?): Railgun puzzle makes absolutely no sense
  • Options
    joybuzzerxjoybuzzerx Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes, F&I is properly made difficult mmo encounter as opposed to fake difficulty RNG Gravitar.

Also, good luck having enough AT teams with dedicated healers to have this content played frequently enough. It has all chances to end as unpopular as is Lemuria but for different reasons.

Lack of out of combat regen might be thematic, but Lemuria also was supposed to be thematic and ended as a nearly abandoned content.
    This should be a good lesson for the future: utility always goes before the theme.

I also question any theme factor in out-of-combat regen or lack of thereof. Passive regen never had anything to do with theme, because normal people don't heal entirely within few seconds no matter if it's Mechanon's space base or VIPER bunker swarmed with soldiers. It's a base gameplay mechanic present everywhere ingame.

On top of that, it isnt even a real difficulty. Go to PH, retrain to Regen, take flight TP. Call it a day. Here goes your difficulty.

Hmmm...I actually enjoy the simplicity of Gravitar. Not that I want every encounter to be like Gravitar, but I wouldn't want to change her Rampage now.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kirsros wrote: »
    BUG(?): Railgun puzzle makes absolutely no sense
    Write down the Greek letters in the memory dump. The code is found by selecting letters from the group presented you that actually appear in the dump. (The other letters do not appear.)

It's a pretty stupid code sequence to defend your cannon, but let's face it, a proper puzzle would be beyond most people. (Which is kind of the point of being Mechanon - you're beyond most organic life.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This update pleasantly surprised me. And not just because the burning people actually die. The zero g is kinda gimmicky, but not too gimmicky. Great for a mission. I actually found a use for my Vesperine cloak.

Some people said add gravity boots, but maybe a inertial dampener device? A device that makes the player stop moving for 1/10 of a second. Players would have to hit ctrl+1 or something if they wanted to use a charge power.

I encountered the same problems as the other people: the until liaison for the mission isn't highlighted and the teleporter teleports everyone on both maps.

I liked the little touches like the person that assures you "it's the same atoms." There isn't an explanation as to why UNTIL's teleporter is smaller than UNITY's, though? My head cannon is that it's smaller because it only works node to node where UNITY's works everywhere within range of the moon. And was that a hint about Antarctica, hm?
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited August 2014
      So tank and spank while spamming PBAoEs to kill off crap is properly made difficulty? Gravitar doing one-shot kill attacks with no tells isn't ideal, but it requires more skill from everyone but the tank. Heck, rescale Teleiosaurus to current damage norms and it's probably more complicated for everyone but the tank.
    • Options
      edited August 2014
      What does not being the "damage dealer" in F&I have to do with objecting to the sudden and unannounced negation of a standard mechanic in the game?

Everywhere else, even the mission inside the crashed Qularr mothership, lets you heal out of combat. This one doesn't - and for no announced reason. It's not like being inside Cislunar Mechanon lets you target CM, or lets it target you - you're just floating down an unpressurized but otherwise unremarkable corridor, wearing a pressure suit if you require one. There is no in-game reason why you shouldn't be healing at your usual rate.

And while "going to the PH, retraining to Regen and Flight, and running the mission" might sound like an easy solution to some, it's not something ATs can do. You have the passive you get, you don't get to choose another one. (For that matter, judging by the begging I hear daily in Zone, not all Golds have the Gs necessary to retrain so cavalierly.)

• Options
      pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      Becuse "Pray the stupid ***** doesn't cheapshot the healer three times in a row and get the other one as they try to rez the first" is the height of skill.
      "X is bad" does not mean "Y is good".
    • Options
      crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      Ok, so I ran this stuff tonight....here we go. ;)

-Microman(Ren Center) and Microman(Event Site) are different colors.

Steel Crusade: Heat Wave
      -At launch this is going to be a high traffic cluster....yeah, one of those. I
      suspect it won't be so bad afterwards but with a requirement of 15 people needing
      saving 3-4 people would make this "interesting."

Steel Crusade: Brain Freeze
      -Marty Levine's Brain:
      ---Larger nanobots(Nanobot 11s) can get that animation/geometry bug where they sink
      into the floor while grasping and freaking out(you see this in some alerts with Destroids).

---Nanobot 12s are Claws and use the default claws geo. Would have been nice to see
      them get their own geo which could be an unlock drop since....yeah....Claws Weapon Geos...not so many.
      ---MASSIVE sound spike between the tunnels(low) and entering the 1st chamber in at
      -120 403 310(HIGH).Note: This appears to be a sound difference between all tunnels and rooms.
      ---Map lists a Northern path at -75 405 442.

-Luisa Kohl's Brain:
      ---Same notes as above.
      ---Nanobot Prime: What if the spider at FE1 were easier?
      ---Is this the inside of a HUMAN? There are some pretty messed up things in here. I suspect this person was going to die of Brood Infestiation or something before the nanobots got to them.

Waste Transmission:
      ---Purple Gang Members have the red infection aura yet no matter how long I
      wait...they don't burst into flames and die.
      ---Well, now I know it's Mechanon...because the mobs went from Unknown to Mechanon's Machine.
      ---Type 41 Duelist Units have Laser Swords but couldn't afford the upgrade for Lightspeed Dash.
      ---Water dropoff at -82 -20 459 is a NICE touch. I did not see that coming.
      ---Turrets almost entirely under water at -41 -23 647 is another nice touch.
      ---Wow, I found Lore. Amazing. Bravo.
      ---Interesting fight, mobs will not pull out into hallway but this also means their
      limited movement makes them kinda easy to "punk' from range...or, upon a second
      playthrough, I realized you can just rush the boss and they won't come up the ramp
      at all. It is possible to complete the mission without engaging them at all.
      ---So the whole place self-destructs and I lived because...<missing story element detected>

Project Clockwork:
      ---Sargeant-Major Pari Naran's cutscene animation looks very goofy. If we're cutting
      the pleasantries and being "super serious" then she doesn't have to be so "hand
      waving storytime" about it. <giggles>
      ---Ok, I am in SPACE now. It's been requested for years. Could we please have a
      title just for completing this mission like: "I'm on a Space", "Spacebound",
      "Rocketman", "Major Tom", "Astronaut", I dunno...something please.

Gateway Station:
      ---If this content is meant for ATs and such then there needs to be a vendor in the room with the recog guy who sells healing pots...and that I can vendor junk drops to, of course. Please.
      ---In the room with Caleb Hill if you stand there long enough a high pitched almost alert sounding ping will start and I don't think it stops until you're insane.
      ---Project Clockwork Agents look BEAST. I want one. Make it an AF....and, of course, gimme all his unlocks.
      ---I found my new hideout on a few toons. Please, in the near future, make it happen.
      ---Not sure how this "Space Suit" works but at least it's optional. Should be a perk/title for this toon really. "Suit up"...I dunno, I'm making these up as I go.

Cislunar Mechanon:
      ---This mission says "Recommended: 3" but most people have been trained to read something like that in other missions and just laugh it off. This is, IMO, the 1st "Recommended: 3" mission in the game that is not kidding when it says this. Perhaps reword it or something to better emphasize this.
      ---Ok, I'm 50/50 on the not regenning hp out of combat bit so I would request you either ditch it or put something into the story that explains it(and also alerts players who might not notice). Also, if this is how space works...then this is kinda how space is gonna have to work moving forward, unless this is explained as "...Because Mechanon...blah blah blah."
      ---Solved the Railgun Control Terminal....I have no freaking idea how. I just brute forced it. I even took a screenshot of the "clues." <scratches head>
      ---Sinking mobs bug again. Happened between Security door 2 and 3.
      ---Bossfight needs a lil work. Mechanon knocks way too much yet I never got past 2 stacks of resist. He then punted me up through the ceiling to where the head retracts. I killed him.
      ---There is a hole in the ceiling at 78 58 150
      ---There is a window in the upper floor at 10 60 84
      ---From here you can basically go outside of the map, look around, see the actual Cisluna Space Station(since you're apparently not even really on it).
      ---During final final fight he knocked me through the ending door and I luckily go back into the room through some miracle.
      ---Also, when he knocks you to the walls alot of the time it causes the camera to hate life.

---I would strongly suggest making it so Mechanon cannot be pulled out of the boss room but also removing the majority of his knock moves except maybe for Chest Beam. Otherwise he will cause multiple bugs and issues while he knocks players through the holes in the maps and such. This, to me, seems like an easier solution for smoother running.
      ---Also, this fight is MECHANON and it needs, IMO, more mechanics. It needs that special something that makes it special. HE'S MECHANON. I dunno, make him replicate himself 3 times(as in constantly keep 3 of himself in the room with maybe a 1 minute break if you take out the other 2) and you cannot tell which one is the real one like Pinwheel from Dark Souls(just an example) ontop of the regenerating turrets? I dunno...just...something please?

General:
      Bug: The Cutscene Mouselock Bug introduced during Whiteout 2 is still here.
      Reproduction: Be moving with the two mouse buttons when a cutscene triggers, then try to tab away and do anything while it's playing. Your mouse is stuck in the middle of your screen.

Bug: Unskipable Cutscenes. STO not only know how to do this but they can make them so you have to watch them....only the 1st time. Someone please shoot then a friendly email and ask how?

I hope it's not too late to get this and the AT(mostly this IMO) in the best shape possible. :biggrin:
      2s9bzbq.jpg
    • Options
      stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      So, it's OK that Frosty, Blaze, and Grav break the rules that the entire rest of the game teaches you (high damaging attacks that need to be blocked have a charge up graphic above the mob & by their unit frame) in order to be "hard", but not having out of combat regen is totally unacceptable because it's not anywhere else in the game?

You don't actually need to move in F&I unless the fire cage knocks you out of range. Simply stand there and block during the stuff falling part until someone gets rimefired. Or just fly above them and take no damage anyway. Unless you are the target of the rimefire.

Can we keep the no out of combat regen and lose the knocks? Because being punted around constantly with no hope of proper kb resist sounds much, much, much, much more annoying. Aggressive knocks got old when GRAB came out. It was beaten to death by the time Warlord showed his helmet.

CO does have places with skippable cutscenes. The very first one of the tutorial and the one for Fan with a Plan mission are skippable.
      YouTube - Steam - Twitter
      [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    • Options
      crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      sterga wrote: »
      CO does have places with skippable cutscenes. The very first one of the tutorial and the one for Fan with a Plan mission are skippable.

Yes, and the zone intros are also skipable but(keep in mind the vendor doesn't have stuff yet) I'm guessing that this new recognition is going to be the fuel for the unlocks in this stuff and, if memory serves, I ended up with like 6-7 for running it all. Now I saw a ton of new and old unlocks I do not have during this playthrough and I do hope they're on this vendor. So it looks to me like I'm supposed to farm this thing(perhaps on multiple toons) until I have the recognition to buy these things...and the missions will have 20h cd timers*. So, if this is the case, I would like the ability to skip the cutscenes considering how many times I am likely to run all of this. Of course, I would also like this ability on all the cutscenes in the game(especially Forum Mal....zzzzz) but slow and stead wins the race and this is being developed now. :biggrin:

*Could the CD Timers be 18h please? It works better, imo, with our neighbors when they have 18h timers vs. 20 or even 24(ew ew ew).
      2s9bzbq.jpg
    • Options
      edited September 2014
      and you lost me right there.

Gravitar is a diamond in the rough, and I'm not joking about her rampage drops.

No matter how you take difficulty, RNG is just a lottery. You don't drop dead because you weren't skilled, or you didn't do something in sequence, you drop dead because you were unlucky.
      sterga wrote: »
      but not having out of combat regen is totally unacceptable because it's not anywhere else in the game?
      First, out of combat regen is one of the most basic mechanics. Everywhere. It's a bit more basic than not having tells on attacks which would be a part of the boss itself, but a part of the basic game environment. A very basic mechanic that is taught to players very early and then it persists.

Second, it's simply not very playable and easy to counter, I pointed at this before.
      Any toon with Medical nanites or Regen. And you don't even have to spend tons of globals on full retrain, just free one power slot for unranked Regen, change build between fights, and you are fine.
      All this "difficulty" is erased now. All the "challenge" was one quick visit in the Powerhouse.

So it at best punishes for playing some of ATs, but nothing else.

And it will end like Lemuria. Once initial novelty will fade, this map will be avoided because iust not worth it considering this kind of gimmick. And then someone will look and statistics and conclude things like "playerbase doesn't want anything but new alerts, not worth doing anything else".
      Not to mention resources just wasted on a development of the unpopular map.

What next?
      A difficult encounter when player has all gear unequipped upon entering the map, can't change builds, or can't move at all?
    • Options
      gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      Write down the Greek letters in the memory dump. The code is found by selecting letters from the group presented you that actually appear in the dump. (The other letters do not appear.)

It's a pretty stupid code sequence to defend your cannon, but let's face it, a proper puzzle would be beyond most people. (Which is kind of the point of being Mechanon - you're beyond most organic life.)

I guess I am missing something:
      The memory dump contained(in this order): kappa rho sigma beta mu tau sigma
      My options presented to overwrite the code:
      first: delta tau sigma
      second: alpha zeta omega
      third: lambda omicron tau
      fourth: beta gamma epsilon

In the second set of options there is no letter from the memory dump. Of course, applying the criteria you seemed to describe you get 2x3x1x1=6 possible codes out of 81 total possibilities. It is a significant reduction, but still I can see people getting frustrated unless they are the ones that either are patient enough to look for it on the internet or doing it by brute force. Some hinting text would be nice.
    • Options
      canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      Bug: While AFK in the Gateway lounge, the game tried to return me to Millennium as if I was using the teleporter.
      /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    • Options
      edited September 2014
      That depends on implementation, the fact her attacks are largely RNG based is what keeps this alert exciting for everyone.
      I don't think you know what "exciting" and, most important, "everyone" means.

There's no room for "depends from implementation" with RNG. Either it's random, or it is not RNG. Nor being lucky involves any skill at all.

Rebuild Gravitar without her random unannounced attacks and she's no longer difficult at all, because it is her entire mechanic.

She's as sophisticated and exciting as rolling the dice is.

What her encounter checks is just if toons are built with high enough HP/heals/defences and if you have luck, and that's where it basically ends.

She's even more basic than F&I, only with RNG gimmick covering her simplicity.
    • Options
      chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      This isn't a thread about rampages guys. That's kinda derailing the whole thread.

That said, Rocket Punch still fires Annihilator Fists.
      edited September 2014
      This isn't a thread about rampages guys. That's kinda derailing the whole thread.

That said, Rocket Punch still fires Annihilator Fists.

Punchy....you effectively begged for the rocket punch to be added to the game for little over a year now and when i explained to you why it wouldn't work or it would just fire the annihilator fist you said you'd be fine with it, so simply put, stop bloody complaining, would you rather they removed it all together.

oh and a suggestion reguarding rocket punch, maybe add in a few "weapon" skins for it..like a boxing glove and a foam hand as well as the annihilator fist, while it would be nice, it wouldn't be esstinal
      In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
    • Options
      stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      Crazy knocks are worse for everyone, ATs included, than not having out of combat regen. Which is probably a bug anyway, so frothing at the mouth over it is pointless. I'd still rather lose the regen than put up with broken NPC knock abuse. This coming from someone who plays with ATs.
      YouTube - Steam - Twitter
      [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    • Options
      gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      I don't think you know what "exciting" and, most important, "everyone" means.

There's no room for "depends from implementation" with RNG. Either it's random, or it is not RNG. Nor being lucky involves any skill at all.

Rebuild Gravitar without her random unannounced attacks and she's no longer difficult at all, because it is her entire mechanic.

She's as sophisticated and exciting as rolling the dice is.

...I have a LOT of friends that would disagree with you. Die rolling is exciting, especially in the heat of combat.
      AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
    • Options
      edited September 2014
      ...I have a LOT of friends that would disagree with you. Die rolling is exciting, especially in the heat of combat.
      In PnP games, maybe.
      But in video games things should be rather dictated by what player actions are than by virtual dice rolled.

With Gravitar you can't even say it depends from how sturdy build you managed to put together, because she can even hit the same person twice in a row.
    • Options
      edited September 2014
      gandales wrote: »
      I guess I am missing something:
      The memory dump contained(in this order): kappa rho sigma beta mu tau sigma
      One of those sigmas should be a zeta - when I read the memory dump, at least, there were no repeats, but there was a zeta.

• Options
      sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
      edited September 2014
      One of those sigmas should be a zeta - when I read the memory dump, at least, there were no repeats, but there was a zeta.

I think the Greek letters are supposed to be random every time. The first time I ran it, the second letter in the code wasn't in the memory dump, but I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not. Now I'm thinking it is.

BUG: Railgun code memory dump sometimes doesn't include a letter from the actual code.
      Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
      They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    • Options
      edited September 2014
      Suggestion: If the -regen in Zero-G is intentional, then the contact in the shuttle bay should become a vendor who sells healing items. Similar to the Karneeki the great in the Ren Cen.