What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Toons

timmo1988timmo1988 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Costumes and Concepts
Decided to share my toons, here we go:

xn3fMZq.jpg
Electrical Toxin - Former drummer of the rock band, Chocolate Thunder, a freak stage accident killed him. His body was stolen and given to a mad scientist who operated in Vapora Bay. The scientist brought ET back to life as a monster to terrorize the area. After an encounter with a former band member, ET has begun to regain his memories and now operates as a superhero. Due to the powers given to him by the scientists' experiments, ET can control electricity and toxic radiation, as well as regenerate from most wounds.

xJfvHgc.jpg
Bronze Star - A man from an alternate universe where steam technology is widely used and the Axis won WWII. Part of a resistance movement, he traveled into the Champions Universe to seek aid in fighting against the United Axis Empire. However, he was followed by a villain named The Maestro and, due to arriving during the Qularr Invasion, his own reality hoping machine was destroyed. He has a wide range of gadgets at his disposal.

2Qj3OCT.jpg
Turmiel - A fallen angel, Turmiel operates as a vigilante, going after those who have strong evil and sin in their hearts. He grew tired of the strict laws of Heaven which prevented him from interfering with most crimes, those he fell on purpose since he felt his abilities will be put to better use on Earth. He is skilled with the use of handguns and still has access to a portion of his angelic powers.

n0gOM9P.jpg
Silver Lion - A martial artist that has augmented his abilities with the use of gadgets and technology. He utilizes the finest in modern technology to aid him in his fight against crime. His past is largely unknown besides the fact that he was trained in a Shaolin Temple.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    S3eZlHC.jpg
    Firewall - A Firewall/Anti-Virus program that was designed with an AI so that it could learn and adapt to new threats. Eventually it became sentient and convinced its creator to design a physical body. Driven by a desire to protect, it followed the natural course of becoming a superhero. It is still getting use to the world beyond cyberspace.

56xJKiJ.jpg
    Big Bad Kitty - My oddest toon, BBK is a Neko from outerspace that escaped the destruction of his planet and landed on Earth. He has since become an agent for PRIMUS and was accidentally flung back in time. While in the past, he found one of Death's scythes and was trained in the arts of necromancy. Upon his return, he was followed by a wizard from the past that seeks to take the scythe for himself. It should be noted that the culture of his people, before their destruction, was based around the 'teachings' of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which his world had picked up broadcasts of and believed those broadcasts were messages from some higher power. They worship Dr. Frank N. Furter, and, as an extension, Tim Curry as a god.

WBwq2u3.jpg
    Dark Falcon - My Batman inspired toon. Dark Falcon is a time traveler who came to the present to stop the deaths of his parents. It was a one way trip and when he did stop his parents' death, he created a split time line. On one timeline, his parents were alive and he'd grow up a happy child. On the other, his parents had died and he became a vigilante to avenge them. Although stuck in our present, he refuses to give up the life of crime fighting and made it his life goal to clean up Westside. Unlike Bruce Wayne/Batman, Dark Falcon was never rich. Instead, his gadgets and hi-tech armor were given to him by an unnamed heroic benefactor.

Vxw8bXK.jpg
    Rider Beta - My Kamen Rider inspired toon. Mathew Pierce was chosen by a secret US government project to become the first operator of the prototype Rider System. The System digitizes armor and teleports it onto the operator's body from an orbiting satellite programmed to always track Mathew through the Rider Belt he wears. The satellite can also teleport various weaponry and gadgets to his location for his personal use. Besides the increased strength, agility and endurance the suit offers him, Mathew is also a trained martial artist.
  • Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 932 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can definitely tell you have a favorite style for your heroes. They look good, though.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I lean towards favoring tech-themed heroes. Generally my heroes tend to be more diverse in appearance, but I recently got my hands on the Holoforce and Psionic Dragon costume pieces, hence why they're used on just about everyone.
  • Options
    diplomacymandiplomacyman Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I quite like your little roster, especially love Firewall, the design and idea are just awesome.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks. I have fun with Firewall too while roleplaying. Haven't played him too far yet. By far, Dark Falcon is my highest lvl toon, at lv.18.

It use to be BBK, but I was gold before, went silver and turned him silver AT (Devastator since I got it from a giveaway). When I went gold again, now for good, I wanted him to go back to freeform. So I deleted a lv.38 BBK and remade him. >_<

EDIT:
    Two More, I only have 8 character slots so I temporarily deleted Silver Lion until I can buy more slots, then I temp deleted XS-Enforcer to make Megido.

YomnWKQ.jpg
    XS-Enforcer (Or Exo-Suit Enforcer) - An armored suit designed for lawn enforcement, the prototype is used by MCPD's Sergeant Drake Alexander. It enhances the user's strength and is armed with various, non-lethal, weaponry. Designed by HavenTech Industries, it is the first of their line of armored suits. Currently Drake is being tasked with finding the locations of the XS-Militant, the second of HavenTech's line of suits. Militant was designed for military use and was given a massive armory and is much slower than Enforcer. Militant's current whereabouts are unknown.

CD3BykN.jpg
    Megido - I originally designed this guy to be Turmiel's Nemesis but I liked the design so much that I just had to make it into a character to share, he wont be a playable I just wanted to share him. Meet Megido, a demon of pestilence and death that was released from the pits of Hell. He is tasked with the destruction of Turmiel and starting the End Days. Megido is named after the Tel Megiddo in Israel, where, according to the Christian Bible, the Battle of Armageddon will be fought.

Edit 2:
    One more, Dark Falcon's nemesis' design.

y5Wh8pL.jpg
    Shadow Scorpion - I play a lot of Command and Conquer and I loved the Nod designs in CnC 3, before EA messed up the series. I even kept a lot of CnC 3 Nod concept art. Shadow Scorpion's appearance is base on this concept image of the CnC 3 Nod's Shadow Team unit. Shadow Scorpion is an alternate timeline version of Dark Falcon. Like Falcon, Scorpion's parents were murdered. However, Scorpion went on to form a group of armed mercenaries known as the Crimson Scorpions. Eventually he avenged his parents and went on to control all of the crime in Millennium City, going as far as challenging The Champions. However, Shadow Scorpion was losing the battle and went back in time to recruit villains who had been imprisoned permanently or killed in his time, he also wanted to insure that he would become Shadow Scorpion, so he attempted to kill his parents. Of course, Dark Falcon was there to stop him and the original murderer.