test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for an RP SG

devilhakotendevilhakoten Posts: 1 Arc User
I haven't played in about 3 years... I don't really remember too much of the game so I'd be pretty much starting over with just the basics in mind.

I've RP'd in a lot of other games, but I've yet to RP in Champions. Just never really had the opportunity.

I'm not sure what to post, but I'm 24 and mostly mature. I like to joke around a lot. I don't have any IC developed characters yet. Just concepts. I'm looking for a similarily mostly-mature group. People who don't take things too seriously.

I haven't exactly returned yet (but I'll be grabbing Gold if I do.), I'm looking for some people to play with first, both IC and OOC.

IIRC I'm @Hakoten

Uhhhh. Not sure what else but feel free to ask me anything!

Oh! Timezone! UTC -4, Atlantic Time. I usually game into the late evenings, early morning.
Post edited by devilhakoten on

Comments

• dontaskdontask Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm in 2 great RP SGs at the moment.

The Silver Age Sentinels - I've been a member of this group for years now. Great group of people who joke around a lot. A lot of the RP has moved to our teen team though so you may want to consider that. We have room for all though. We're a light-RP group as in, you don't have to RP to join and we don't ONLY play in character. A lot of the time we're just goofing around or off in smaller groups RPing.
    -Check out our website for a full run down on how we operate and our ground rules. Great fun. There is almost always someone on in our OOC chat room.
    -we love to help when we can, and there is always someone on to answer any "n00b" questions you have. I spend most of the day at least in chat, and I know other members do also when we're working.

The Blackwatch Defenders - Also a great group of people. A lot of joking, and weekly events which are a blast. I've only recently joined but I've felt welcome and these guys throw a mean weekly event.
    -This is another RP-lite group, though it is a bit more RP focused than the SAS is, but its also a smaller group, so there isn't ALWAYS someone on. I work during the day and can say most of the time there is a member live, but the the population comes on in the afternoons & evenings.

Both groups are US based, so timezones are usually set to server time.

Hope that helps! If you have any questions about either- feel free to PM @biomimetic1 in game. :D

Good Luck!