test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why are there RARELY weekend "events" in CO?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skylyger wrote: »
    oh the endless cycle of new blood and the couple die hards defending the cause against the big bad ol haters who have managed to fight free of the psychological addiction that is MMOdependancy.

I call BS. You haven't fought free of a psychological dependency if you still regularly clog up this very forum with trolling and Great Walls of Text. You're in denial. Stop coming here so often, then we'll buy it.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    I call BS. You haven't fought free of a psychological dependency if you still regularly clog up this very forum with trolling and Great Walls of Text. You're in denial. Stop coming here so often, then we'll buy it.

^ that... the thing he just typed... I'm pointing at it.
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Stuff's coming, but it's beyond our scope to discuss and would be rude to step on community management's toes.

Let them take the time they need. I know many are scrabbling at the surfaces of their keyboards, wondering where the money's going; spouting vitriol and contempt, but soon it will be no more, at least as we know it.
    Open your eye to a bright, shining future.

No. They have had more than enough time. Much more than they need. If you think that was spouting vitriol and or contempt, than I shudder to think what will happen when you join the working world.

Keep your passive aggressive snide comments and speculation about new content to yourself for once. In all the years you've claimed that new new content is coming, it has not materialized. You are not helping.

Go ahead and keep using words like vitriol and contempt to dissuade paying customers from making proper decisions while defending Cryptic's apparently invisible plan for the future.

No really. Continue. I'd love too hear it.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No. They have had more than enough time. Much more than they need.

What are you basing that on though?
    If you think that was spouting vitriol and or contempt, than I shudder to think what will happen when you join the working world.

He's much more well prepared than you could even imagine :|
    Keep your passive aggressive snide comments and speculation about new content to yourself for once. In all the years you've claimed that new new content is coming, it has not materialized. You are not helping.

Except that it has... every single time. So... he kind of is helping.
    Go ahead and keep using words like vitriol and contempt to dissuade paying customers from making proper decisions while defending Cryptic's apparently invisible plan for the future.

These decisions you're reffering to... making whiney babby posts on the forums? Yes, I can see why you used the word "proper".
    No really. Continue. I'd love too hear it.

You're trying to goad Brou into an argument... you been drinkin'?
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh just can it, you contrarian git. Mob mentality only works when you actuallly have a mob. Go back to to teleport is evil threads you goofball.

And yes please respond, I'm sure I'm not the only customer tired of of anemic yellow talk and bs. Anyone can read a hogg file.

Game is doing awesome, which is why you defend it. Or not. No more mob rule, no more forum nonsense. Frankly you are the last person one would take seriously in a serious debate. Go start a thread about how thumbs are ruining pvp, and get back to me.

He can defend himself. You are simply an obnoxious byproduct of internet trolling.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    Thread got a tad off topic, closing.
This discussion has been closed.