test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let us keep getting Help a Citizen missions at lvl 40 please?

foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Suggestions Box
It would be something to do besides alerts and rampages.

You don't need new writers for that, and you don't need extra resources because those missions are already in the game. All you need is to flip a switch.

Please?
Post edited by foxyperson on

Comments

• quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    foxyperson wrote: »
    It would be something to do besides alerts and rampages.

Have you tried the Unity missions that become available at level 40?
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • beautfldssonancebeautfldssonance Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I want citizen missions. Yes.

"There is a point beyond which there is no return. That point must be reached." - Kafka

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You've done vibora bay and all that jazz?

You have a lifetime sub, every level 40 is a chance to play 90 help a citzen missions all over again from level 9 to 29.

If you play help a citizen missions and alerts, you can run all the regular mission content later instead of while leveling up. since you are not after Xp at 40 you can take missions, enter the location, drop mission, kill everything and repeat. I'm not sure why you would do this.
  • beautfldssonancebeautfldssonance Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You've done vibora bay and all that jazz?

I'm a superhero. I should still be stopping bank robberies and saving hostages. I mean, I can hunt vampires and werewolves too, but I still want to do typical superhero stuff.

"There is a point beyond which there is no return. That point must be reached." - Kafka

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • spiderguy33spiderguy33 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Obvious question time! Why can't a high level superhero still help a civilian in need? That's like Superman hearing a cry for help and going, "Sorry lady, I'm too powerful to save you! Now where are those newbs to wail on?"
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, I agree on this 1000%. Truth is, I'm totally bored most of the time. Alerts bore me, the same missions I run as I level up alts bore me... heck, Nemesis Missions are even starting to lose their edge after the umpteenth time doing them. I'd love to see Civvies give players of all levels missions, but what there needs to be is INCENTIVE.

Here's an idea: Have the Civvie Missions, when given to a level 30 or above, drop a significantly higher amount of Resources than most missions of that level as a Reward. You could even introduce new Costume Unlocks, or something.

Additionally, I know that there's still the 'Bank Robberies' that happen from time to time in Millennium City. Make those repeatable instanced missions scale to your character's level, so they could actually be a challenge. Also, I should add that 'Nighthawk???' is still in all of the Banks at the end, but doesn't drop anything (that I know of).
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.