test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FX change auras

gradiigradii Posts: 11,716 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Suggestions Box
Could we please get auras for changing power animations?

like 2 Gun Mojo into 2 Laser Mojo, Dual ego blades without the ID blades advantage, and Devour essence's ugly slurp into a cool eye to eye drain animation.
Post edited by gradii on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hear hear!
    Let's put those 0 Point Advantages in use.
    /jk
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bludskarrbludskarr Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2014

New effects for old powers

More EXP for Adventure Packs please.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have a few old power replace items. And being able to cut loose with the Qularr assault rifle firing green blobs, yeah it actually is so cool one of my characters takes a major hit to the stats in order to use it.

Being able to get some of those cool effects back, use them on all my bullet powers rather than having to swap gear to use the Qularr pistol as well as the Qularr assault rifle.

/signed!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would to see that! Perhaps the Aura system can come into play!
    Special Set of Auras that change the SFX into the respective result

there could also be auras that worked as the old Power Replacements, converting the Damage or Enhance it

For example: SFX FIRE: For Single Bladel cause Single Blade attacks to deal Fire Damage instead of Slashing. OR they deal Half Slashing and Half Fire damage

Imagine the new Synergies this system would allow, now Fire Form boost Single Blade attacks, Telekinetic & Shadow Form boost Enhanced TK Two Gun Mojo e.t.c
    Thematic Build would become ever more easier :biggrin:

... I want my Single/Dual Blade users to have elemental SFX on their Swords :/ (Sword, Electricity, Darkness e.t.c)
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!