test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Linking Your Accounts

13»

Comments

• spiritbrandspiritbrand Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The new forum is actually on a different framework -- while many things were imported over, I don't think that subscriptions were, I'm afraid. I think you'll have to resubscribe, unfortunately.

As for the second item... unfortunately, the only way that I can think of to do this would be too labor-intensive. I'd have to manually enter every old name.

Would have been nice to know this before the switch. I lost a lot of information that I used as a resource.
    stormshade wrote: »
    One more thing before I run off for a little bit:

Those of you who like watching your subscribed days go up can still go here:

https://secure.crypticstudios.com/champions/subscriptions/list

We're working on getting them to display properly in your account page, but you at least have a temporary work around.

Thanks,

Stormshade

lol that link hard-crashed my iPhone, doh! But ty for the merger gift thingy and for trying to communicate a bit here.

That said I REALLY wish there was more active transparency & communication from the dev team, especially with regards to many criticals issues that directly affect the business aspect of this game we know and love. I'm very must inspired by developers out there who are passionate and exemplify ellogence in communication and consistent creativity in their art.
  • matt69matt69 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Do you think to bring back the character profile page ?
  • thewerebeastthewerebeast Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    does this mean you'll fix the problem with the "Please log in with you pefect world account name" this problem wont let me log in to cryptic. :mad:
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    does this mean you'll fix the problem with the "Please log in with you pefect world account name" this problem wont let me log in to cryptic. :mad:

If you merged your accounts you use your PW account form now on to log into the forums and game.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • brohoodbrohood Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Guys wtf is going on????how can i get all my stuff back and my chars???i paid for many things...WTF??????????here in site i have brohood and when i am going to log in game i have other name!!!WTFFFF????
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So you just logged in game normally and ended up on someone elses account????? You paid????? Or are still paying??????
    You did read the here part from Post#1???????
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • addrwehmdhchxaddrwehmdhchx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    solmaka wrote: »
    and egad they botched my username a bit D:

Count yourself lucky. It took me many, many tries before the system accepted any display name I requested. After trying for two full months and gettng nowhere with Perfect World's tech suppport, I eventually just mashed keys on the keyboard trying to get SOMETHING to work, and even THAT took several tries before this ... name ... was finally accepted.

Not a huge fan of this whole "change your name and join the new forum" thing.
    --
    Scartaris <====== THIS IS MY CORRECT DISPLAY NAME
  • deathanfwdeathanfw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Kinda stupid on my behalf...I wrote my PWE handle as an old char of mine and now I'm stuck with. The FAQ does say that "at this time, there is no way to change your forum name." which means I'll be using it for awhile...

I have send about 3 different tickets to the GM and I dont think they will ever help us towards this, Im in the exactly SAME situation except my account ID its made with fw at the end meaning Forsaken World, which makes no sence when it comes ot logging on champs...and IM VERY picky, I do all my accounts with specific names so this bothers me quite some, and specially since I have to see it EVERYDAY. HELPS US PLZ.
  • neojin777neojin777 Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This bs merging system seems to be buggy as hell. Everytime i try to link my Cryptic account to a PWE account, it keeps telling me that i already linked my Cryptic account to another PWE account, which is entirely made up, i did not link anything to my Cryptic account, until we literally got forced into doing it. I am not even mad, maybe this is a good way of quitting Champions and letting it rest in peace once and for all :)
  • therealrashnutherealrashnu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm in the same boat but as a lifetime subscriber, I refuse to let it rest.
  • ptexaporteptexaporte Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    c'mon, what the balls?

i can't login to Champions Online, getting error code 12, and i'm guessing it has something to do with the required linking now. i don't really have a problem with that except that the instructions are wrong.

they say to login to the website and that you will be prompted with "do you already have a champions online/perfect world account" and you are meant to select Yes or No. but i have been searching both sites for over an hour now and can find no such prompt or anything suggesting a link option of my accounts. i can only login to my PW side of things which has NONE of the usual chars and nothing i've every bought.

am i taking crazy pills? how the hell do you link these accounts?
  • embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ptexaporte wrote: »
    c'mon, what the balls?

i can't login to Champions Online, getting error code 12, and i'm guessing it has something to do with the required linking now. i don't really have a problem with that except that the instructions are wrong.

they say to login to the website and that you will be prompted with "do you already have a champions online/perfect world account" and you are meant to select Yes or No. but i have been searching both sites for over an hour now and can find no such prompt or anything suggesting a link option of my accounts. i can only login to my PW side of things which has NONE of the usual chars and nothing i've every bought.

am i taking crazy pills? how the hell do you link these accounts?

That is due to flawed website design. Once you got to the "do you have a bla bla account?"

scroll down, there is a big button saying "LINK", and this is what you have to click.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coinukcoinuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm also having problems with this linking, can't seem to get back in to my account as my Perfect World account is linked ot an old test CO account and I can't see how to disconnect them.

Any ideas?
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The only real option you have is to submit a support ticket...

But for goodness sake, don't report it as a bug, no one responds to those, they just go into a queue. Submit the ticket as an account issue, you're much more likely to get an actual human to reply. Keep in mind that it seems quite a few folks are having this issue, so support may be kind of slammed right now. And, of course, its the weekend...

Good luck! :smile:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • kogilligankogilligan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What's up with my boring avatar choices? How do I use my own?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
  • kogilligankogilligan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cool, Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • herodad1herodad1 Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dont know if anyone will see this but, purchased Zen and never received it. Heeeelp!!!!:eek:
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you purchased Zen, it went into your Perfect World account. From there, you have to move it to the game you want to use it in. Did you do that?
    purchased it and its like waiting to confirm. done this many times so. i usually get 2 e-mail confirmations but only got one saying i had paid and how it will show up on my credit card. did this at 10:30 pm so i figured it might take a bit but not this long.want my 20 bucks worth of Zen! :frown:
  • herodad1herodad1 Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ahhhh...still...no...ZEN.... :eek:
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you file a Support Ticket? If it isn't going through on its own, nothing short of that will help.
    NeverWinter "Open Beta" is affecting to some Zen purchaces.
    You should check their forum and make posts there about the Zen. There's actually real people answering your questions.
    Not that the people here aren't real, but you know...
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure it's Neverwinter per se, but yes, we had some issues with ZEN purchasing for a little bit on... Sunday, I think? Regardless, definitely file the support ticket, our Billing team will help you get it squared away. :smile:
  • shone03shone03 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wanna buy gold membership but i don't have credit card or bank account and there are no pripaid cards in Europe, but i have the money. Can someone help me please!
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why did we have to link them i did not get it at all.
    I'm so happy :D
  • andymack20andymack20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info
  • andymack20andymack20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    check it out! i got a Microsoft Points card code that worked from http://microsoftpoints.freegiftcode.com
    edited July 2013
    And to think that Champions Online allmost became XBOX game....Or whats the point of your posts?
  • xenius66xenius66 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    I hope it can be fix i can play it again champions online :smile:
  • nipple399nipple399 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well I made an account ages ago on the separate launcher that I think got deleted this is why I can't access my characters is there any way you could merge the accounts please:smile:
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nipple399 wrote: »
    Well I made an account ages ago on the separate launcher that I think got deleted this is why I can't access my characters is there any way you could merge the accounts please:smile:

You'll have to send in a ticket to support.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nipple399 wrote: »

I. email customerservice@perfectworld.com

subject feild- merge Cryptic acct to pwe.
    give your Cryptic login, not your password.
    a suggested pwe login, in case your name is taken.

say roughly how long since you have played.ask that they merge the account for you.

2. none of your characters will be deleted, after you haven't played for a while they get put on hold and after you reactivate the account, they turn up again.
    3. for a free hideout, costume set adn titles, download ARC adn check for the freebies under news
    ARC giveaways.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• kamdenkamden Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello,

When i finished downloading Champions online. I logged in with one of my OLD accounts that i no llonger have access towards the email. (Forgot my password to the email like an idiot.) And when i tried to log in with my old account xxgarciaxx and it said i need a verification code and i couldnt cause i didnt remember my email password or security questions. So i decided to log in with one of my new accounts (This is my new account, i couldnt post on xxgarciaxx) and when i tried to log in it said this: "Cannot connect to account linking server, please restart the launcher and try again". I have attempt to restart the launcher and tried maybe around twenty times and still couldnt log in. Is their any way to fix this?

Do you think it would work if i were to un-install and then re-installed Champions online?
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    no that is the launcher being stupid, sometimes it can't find the verification part, other times it can't find the game launcher

best bet is to leave it for a few hours and try again.
    or you can tick Force verify on your options (top right)on the front page logiin, then try to start

if it's still being stupid on the nextday, email customerservice @perfectworld.com.

with the lost email.

I recently changed one of my emails and changed it on NEARLY everything . yes I forgot to change it on my main CO acct.
    I emailed and asked if they could change it for me, they asked for a load of details. Login, forum login(?) name/address. etc. actually i gave them more details than asked for. Not password.

then when I answered correctly, they changed the email attached for me and got me to change the password
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg