test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which cave should I buy?

jediavatarjediavatar Posts: 22 Arc User
So my two mains are ice and fire. I'm kind of confuses which caves have which features, as hideouts don't show you everything until you buy it.

I've been watching the "Bad Betty" videos by IronMarble, and it looks like maybe primal has different settings, but then I looked in the zen store and it looks like only high-tech has ice.

Here's what I need;

*I need ice/snow and fire/lava, one both mains on my account.
*I'd like to have the fire place in the center, I'm not really interested in the high-tech cave;

1.) I already have the high-tech moon base.
2.) (Yeah, I know the following wouldn't happen in the game) Why would you want a high-tech cave? It's on Earth were wandering tourist would stumble a pond it, maybe even steal some of your high-tech equipment. The equipment could even be a give away to your enemies that this is your base (as it stores your information). With a normal rock cave, it looks like just another camp site. And with a high tech moon base, well it's on the moon where most people can't get to, and a base being man-made can lock its doors to keep people out.

Which cave should I buy? I can buy two if I have to, but not all three.
Post edited by jediavatar on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You should buy....Bat-cave.

Buy 2 now and 1 later.

CO Wiki Hideouts.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The different cave climates are entirely independent of which specific cave type you buy. So long as you have a cave hideout, you can choose all the different types (rocky, tropical, lava, and ice).

The only cave with a fireplace, or honestly any kind of fire, is the Primitive one, so you could do that.

High-tech cave? Reasons for that? Far underground secret base, or a nice natural escape with unique scenery. As Finn said, it sure works for batman, and relating to that, who even knows where the entrance to the base could be located? All things told, I think the cave is my fave hideout type, and the only one I bought all the options for. It definitely applies to the most character concepts I have.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think there is one of the cave hideouts in the ARC rewards, check it before buying the wrong one.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited July 2014
    Hi-tech cave is Arc reward. Make sure you aren't buying it.
  • Options
    tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Get the primal cave, it has ice. The high-tech one is an arc reward already.

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yup. Free cave.

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/3188/lady-title-character-names?page=1&scrollTo=33794

The codes were still good just two weeks ago., so should still be working. Get it and tune it to whatever environment you prefer.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    oddbirdyoddbirdy Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    / ignore this post, I just checked it out ingame.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Don't buy any. Just use the free cave hideout that is part of the ARC promotion, why spend zen when you don't have to.
    @Powerblast in game