test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lets get PvP going again!

Comments

• mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I thought i knew this person for 3 years on champions as a woman, only to find out from another friend who just recently joined, who knows the person in real life, telling me... "Oh you didn't know Marcy is really Marcell?"... pause Umm. NO! NO, i did not know.

Well online I don't really take someones sex into consideration, it doesn't really define a person anyhow. Basically everyone online who I don't speak to on vent/skype or know in real life ends up being some sexless "they" "them" etc...
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Make Miku louder is what I'm saying. She's the star... she gonna go all diva on you for minimizing her u3u

In fact, your next song should be about how angry she is at you for that :3

Oh okay I see. Yeah the problem I'm having is that I need to do a lot of after editing to the voice seeing as I'm using English on a Japanese vocaloid. Of course miku speaks english in a lot of songs but not sentences as such and usually it is words that are pretty similar to japenese / easy to make using the Japanese alphabet. Maybe I'll get better at that as I learn a bit more though.

Also that may be a funny song, miku being angry that she is getting pushed into the background and then breaking through. <_< I should try it.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    oobtree wrote: »
    Since we're spamming our music, here's the music I make :biggrin:

https://soundcloud.com/renegadeandroid

I will once again pretend I can hear that. I can actualy hear but when I go near my computer my hearing aid goes....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Its not pleasant :<
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    I will once again pretend I can hear that. I can actualy hear but when I go near my computer my hearing aid goes....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Thanks...? :eek:
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    @mrhinkypunk

My point to colonelwing was DON"T be surprised. I was, only because the person acted as if they were female. But it's the internet... i should have known better. You're correct however. It doesn't matter in the end. Just sharing the story.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Me is kawaii G.I.R.L. o3o
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Perhaps it was done on purpose to disorient you. I suggest you stay alert.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't try to make people think I'm a girl, but when someone ends up thinking I am one (based solely on the fact that I always play female characters... as if the game scans your crotch before opening up that option) I abuse it to get free stuff all day e'ryday u3u
    edited July 2014
    I don't try to make people think I'm a girl, but when someone ends up thinking I am one (based solely on the fact that I always play female characters... as if the game scans your crotch before opening up that option) I abuse it to get free stuff all day e'ryday u3u

Well I think it's more due to the fact of the names you use as the things people end up calling you.

For example foxi / spinnytop / peaches. Also the use of random u3u and stuff is something people consider typing girly for whatever reason. The worst bit is when people think I'm a girl in game on my female imp despite my @ being mrhinkypunk. ;D
    edited July 2014

I seriously try to make people think (no, believe) I'm a G.I.R.L. It's too much heavy for me getting proposing everyday from bunch of MALES. o3o
    ERP okay tho. 030

Choose any one you want Jewel player to be.

1. 14 years old moe moe Junior high school girl.
    2. 40 years old OTAKU ossan.

o3o
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    Once upon a time people thought that I/Malware was female even tho I play a male character.

This game is full of people who make stupid assumptions. Why do you think PvP continues to have a bad reputation? People that won't even try it talk smack about it.
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    monaahiru wrote: »
    I seriously try to make people think (no, believe) I'm a G.I.R.L. It's too much heavy for me getting proposing everyday from bunch of MALES. o3o
    ERP okay tho. 030

So... you want people to think you're a girl? OK. But a 14 year old Jr. High school girl?
    Too creepy. :confused:
    edited July 2014

So... you want people to think you're a girl? OK. But a 14 year old Jr. High school girl?
    Too creepy. :confused:

You're thinking about it from a purely western point of view as if he'd want them to think he's a girl to get close to who ever the other person is. Yet the Japanese notoriously keep their distance from women, it's just currently how Japanese culture is. Don't really know what better way I could describe it. ;D
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    monaahiru wrote: »
    ERP okay tho. 030

o3o

This kind of thing makes me wonder if japanese people physically exist, or if they just exist on the internet.
    Either way, my creepy-awesome meter is sky rocketing.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014

lol at what Randy says at the end when they kill the cows and chickens. :D

But yeah I don't know how much anime you guys watch but some of the anime's are obvious the characters are supposed to be young others are "not so obvious." I'm pretty put off by one of the latest animes "black bullet" purely do to the massive creepy nature of the show. I watched it regardless but for me it ruined the anime, for others it may of made it better I don't know. There is a lot of "fan service" in "a certain magical index" and "a certain scientific railgun" too which oddly enough I found 10x creepier in the dubbed versions.
    edited July 2014
    stairs0 wrote: »
    Also, I bet imp is not taller than 1m70 IRL and that mrgame lives with his parents in Madagascar.

I had to look up what 1m70 was in feet and apparently it's 5'6", I'm around 5'11". So that's 1.8m, meaning you were actually pretty close.

Oh and on the hole "oh s*** japan" front I just found something which sums it up pretty tidly: here It's someone talking about it in a youtube video btw, not anything bad.
    edited July 2014
    And just when you thought the Japanese weren't creepy BOOM right in your face!

Infact just watch this video instead.

It seems to be a very Yellowstone when the eruption. Favorite Hatsune milk san gave me a guest appearance.
    edited July 2014

I think males playing a girl toon in games is the most normal thing you can do. I mean think about some guys spend hours in the toon maker making their perfect MAN then they moan at guys that make a girl toon. I mean like do you guys really enjoy looking at a guys butt for hours on end I know I do and well you all know about me I am the only gay in the village ( well theres mr foam finger man but still :P )
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited July 2014
    I think males playing a girl toon in games is the most normal thing you can do. I mean think about some guys spend hours in the toon maker making their perfect MAN then they moan at guys that make a girl toon. I mean like do you guys really enjoy looking at a guys butt for hours on end I know I do and well you all know about me I am the only gay in the village ( well theres mr foam finger man but still :P )

He put his waist slider to minimum so it doesn't count. :D

However by that logic people who play as younger looking characters are super creepy pedo bear octopus hybrids. :o

Yeah I'm looking at you penny, you creepy pedo bear octopus hybrid! >:( (a character I made on archeage)

But anyway everyone knows the creepiest that CO has to offer is when people use male or female body's to make the opposite sex so that the breasts go inwards or that the belly can go outwards.
    edited July 2014

Japanese eat not only kill. o3o
    edited July 2014
    lol at what Randy says at the end when they kill the cows and chickens. :D

Yeah I think thats the point. The west gets outraged when other nations eat animals they think are cute when really its no diffrent from eating a cow or a chicken. Thats why I like South Park its puns always have a point to make.
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Yeah I'm looking at you penny, you creepy pedo bear octopus hybrid! >:( (a character I made on archeage)

o3o NANI?!? Well yes okay but atleast I don't watch ponies!!! I only like watchin monaahiru's striped pantsu u3u ! that is so lewd

ps. pinki pi worst pony

omg what happened to imageshack god damn can't even post links to my pictures

OH RIGHT YES PVP!

Fixing pvp doesn't bring money to PWE, with pvp population being the 10 people from all the 200 champions online playerbase.

Have ya checked the facebook likes on this game?? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! Who are these 83 891 people who liked the page?! Maybe if even a portion of those played the game things would be different around here!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited July 2014
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Have ya checked the facebook likes on this game?? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! Who are these 83 891 people who liked the page?! Maybe if even a portion of those played the game things would be different around here!

Random people who liked it over time in 2009-2011 and then a bunch of Brazilians clearly.
    edited July 2014
    He put his waist slider to minimum so it doesn't count. :D

However by that logic people who play as younger looking characters are super creepy pedo bear octopus hybrids. :o

But anyway everyone knows the creepiest that CO has to offer is when people use male or female body's to make the opposite sex so that the breasts go inwards or that the belly can go outwards.

Right... you're taking pictures of Penny bending over and.. you're calling other people creepy.... u_U

...wait... what are you doing every time I pop Ascension and fly away from you... STOP LOOKING UP MY SKIRT! D:<
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    o3o NANI?!? Well yes okay but atleast I don't watch ponies!!! I only like watchin monaahiru's striped pantsu u3u ! that is so lewd

ps. pinki pi worst pony

omg what happened to imageshack god damn can't even post links to my pictures

OH RIGHT YES PVP!

Fixing pvp doesn't bring money to PWE, with pvp population being the 10 people from all the 200 champions online playerbase.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you couldn't be more off track with this assumption. IF the PVP is appealing, the PVP community will increase in numbers and unlike PVE, PVP does require some min maxing. The PVP crowd does not care for PVE fluff-stuff and want to be competitive as soon as possible. They are more likely to spend $$$ on their toons than the PVE people.
    edited July 2014
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but you couldn't be more off track with this assumption. IF the PVP is appealing, the PVP community will increase in numbers and unlike PVE, PVP does require some min maxing. The PVP crowd does not care for PVE fluff-stuff and want to be competitive as soon as possible. They are more likely to spend $$$ on their toons than the PVE people.

And this is why they worked a lot on PvP in the latest neverwinter update.

However they overlooked the need for new good 5v5 PvP maps and added some rather lame attempt at doing a open world thing that doesn't really work or make much sense. Still though they put work into PvP.

The difference with NW and CO is that in NW the main currency is astral diamonds which is their version of questioning. This is the currency used in the auction house and seeing as you can convert zen to it you can essentially buy anything in the game that isn't bind on pickup with real money.

Some would say it's pay to win however it is also much more friendly than CO is for people who like to get zen items over time. Traders can end up with loads of zen when in CO it just ends up as really pointless globals. (what am I even saying, I totally forgot they added questionite boxes... Ignore me)
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I never meant this to be offensive in the first place, Foxi. I do love you and all of CO's community. In fact i have never witnessed a more loveable mmo community... I do love every single one of you, regardless if you're into PvP or PvE or RP...

---

My heart and soul belongs to... CO... okay, iam drunk but drunk people always tell the truth!

#### actually i am quite hammeered now, and since i do not have a SG i'd like to join one... tell me if you are interested in a Blade AT with maxed out everything.... with an IQ above 80, that LOVES to duel FF fotm's... i do PvE aswell, no worries i defeat all of the foes in no time, while you can lay back and relax, while enjoying the Hyuri show.
    edited July 2014
    I never meant this to be offensive in the first place, Foxi. I do love you

u_U .......?
    edited July 2014
    u_U .......?

Aaaaaand kiss.

It reminds me of smackwell on new years or me / penny / jewel / malware when typing while drunk. <_<
  • imthenightmareimthenightmare Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hi men yuo can jon my sg heors of darknes ^_^
    edited July 2014

well men >:)
    edited July 2014

verr iniice offr men :cool:
    edited July 2014

HOLD UP! I call a fake idiot! Your not an idiot you speak english better than most of us . You FAKE MORON :O
    edited July 2014
    HOLD UP! I call a fake idiot! Your not an idiot you speak english better than most of us . You FAKE MORON :O

You're not even a real cat so shut up u3u
    edited July 2014
    You're not even a real cat so shut up u3u

You don't even have friends so shut up! '£'
    edited July 2014

wath the heak? u want to join my sopir grup?
    edited July 2014

yea i want to join ur supir grape thank
    edited July 2014
    yea i want to join ur supir grape thank

ohh i mistooked this is me ;")
    edited July 2014
    You don't even have friends so shut up! '£'

I wish that was true.

Because you're my friend u3u
    edited July 2014

I see through your bull****. I see throught it with my ears --__--"
    edited July 2014
    So you say you're deaf with your eyes and blind with your ears.
    edited July 2014
    So you say you're deaf with your eyes and blind with your ears.

lol j/k

like meege