Comments

• omnesvanitasomnesvanitas Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    Malware is freaking awesome.

Yeah!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I got sorta worked up there with that rant huh. But Malware is a player that has done so much for this game. You'd be hard pushed to find one thats done more ( Lohr aside ) .

Whats with you two and sock machines O_o LOL
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got sorta worked up there with that rant huh. But Malware is a player that has done so much for this game. You'd be hard pushed to find one thats done more ( Lohr aside ) .

Whats with you two and sock machines O_o LOL

Yeah I read the original post but on the edit I felt like finding a relevant video.

And it's because malware moves like a sock. For example pick up a sock and throw it, it'll land and just collapse on the floor without doing much else or affecting much around it. This is exactly how malware PvP's. :D
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I read the original post but on the edit I felt like finding a relevant video.

And it's because malware moves like a sock. For example pick up a sock and throw it, it'll land and just collapse on the floor without doing much else or affecting much around it. This is exactly how malware PvP's. :D

OI! We aint debating his PvP skills...anyhoo he is still better than me at PvP :D

Dudes still awesome though >_>

But like I said he does wallop out thoese PvP vids thats doing something /o/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *sobs* I LOVE YOU TOO NEPHTYPOO!

It's true :D
    edited July 2014
    I find in a forum full of dumb PvPers tend to be a bastion of normality .
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    But.. you got it all wrong. I sometimes queue for all of the HG, even when no one is queued, because it's sad to let this kind of content to rot.. Of course I get obliterated a lot of the time, of course I often get targeted (y'know.. like my friend, who by the way I don't know at all) And in things other than BASH I'm surely able to do something. I know how it goes, I know what's inside the box, but it's pretty much fiiiine. I'm not looking down on people for having better PvP builds than me, I don't want them to play the game my way like you seem to assume either.. Your assumptions about me are off, really. Right.. So I dared to judge the book by its cover on this guy. All I'm saying is, a lot of people don't know him, and a lot of people will look at him, easily a top rank PvPer, like what he pretends to be. Same goes for the near entirety of "top rank PvPers". They all stand around RenCen insuting people's sexuality and doing nothing but brag in Local everytime they get to beat someone (But never forget to say gf! or else it's not sportsman-like). I know it's burried somewhere, but there in fact doesn't seem to be any sportsmanship or friendly air at the top of PvP mountain. So why would anyone want to climb it ?

Does anyone really know anyone on the internet, or in an online game for that matter? That being said blaming pvpers for the state that pvp finds itself in quite simply makes no sense. They didn't make the design decisions and they didn't break the queues. Also:

1. Being targetted often: so what? It's just a game. If someone kills your avatar it shouldn't effect your real life mood. If it is than you are taking it too seriously.

2. The trash talk re: sexuality. Understand something: most guys do this. I'm making a bit of a blanket generalization, but it's true. When I get a chance to see my brother, for example, we constantly tell each other how gay we are. Neither one of us is gay, and we both support equal rights for all. No real harm is meant in it really. It's just teasing.

Now I don't pvp often and I certainly do suck at it, but you guys that keep bashing it (pun intended) should just play it a little. There IS sportsmanship there. To what degree is a matter of interpretation but it is there.

It's better than playing the same content over and over ad naseum. If rl weren't going to whisk me away from computing for an indeterminate amount of time, I'd probably be devoting tons of CO time solely to pvp simply because it's a nice change of pace.

*responded to your post because the other guy seemed to be spoiling for a fight or trolling.
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone really know anyone on the internet, or in an online game for that matter? That being said blaming pvpers for the state that pvp finds itself in quite simply makes no sense. They didn't make the design decisions and they didn't break the queues. Also:

1. Being targetted often: so what? It's just a game. If someone kills your avatar it shouldn't effect your real life mood. If it is than you are taking it too seriously.

2. The trash talk re: sexuality. Understand something: most guys do this. I'm making a bit of a blanket generalization, but it's true. When I get a chance to see my brother, for example, we constantly tell each other how gay we are. Neither one of us is gay, and we both support equal rights for all. No real harm is meant in it really. It's just teasing.

Now I don't pvp often and I certainly do suck at it, but you guys that keep bashing it (pun intended) should just play it a little. There IS sportsmanship there. To what degree is a matter of interpretation but it is there.

It's better than playing the same content over and over ad naseum. If rl weren't going to whisk me away from computing for an indeterminate amount of time, I'd probably be devoting tons of CO time solely to pvp simply because it's a nice change of pace.

*responded to your post because the other guy seemed to be spoiling for a fight or trolling.

All of this is pure comon sense. Well met ^__^
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I agree with everything you typed 100%.

So who was that other guy? Was it Nepth? She's not a guy... not anymore uwu
    edited July 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »

He wasnt meaning me dumbo , he was talking about some random U__U

I might have changed my outside by I am still XY which means my brain is bigger than yours. (these things are to scale size doesnt = more intelligence take my typoes for example :P )
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I get iiiiiit. Malware's in fact loveable, sweet and amazing. Freaking awesome, okay. And, apparently, a lot of people here are too "dumb" to find out.
    No. We can't know. So please everyone, stop picking on me for picking on him, because that's all he's asking for.. He enjoys it even, so everyone's happy.
    Thats bull****
    I think I know for a fact that you aren't really a try-hard gottawin pro PvPer, but more of a "let's PvP for the giggles and mess around with other people by acting randomly" type of person. That's totally fine actually. You're just not representative of the community. Everyone can act like a nice guy when you talk to them.. I know it as I initiated dialog with a good lot of these people I'm talking about. But look at them from afar, they'll just get involved in absolutely pathetic flame wars about "foodstamps" and "your mom is poor" and "I'm going to straighten your guts, lol". Ask them individually ? "We're just messing around and having a good time". Sure..
    I'll say it once more.. PvP is just extreeeemely off-putting to a lot of people. And you can't blame these people for not wanting to PvP. That's where I'm trying to get at..

I'm just trying to figure what could be done to Get PvP Going Again ! And I think.. well I think that in fact no, it can't be done with how the game is, because the majority of the playerbase run concept builds, and will run into elite optimized PvP builds if they dare to queue for HG. And just be useless, or worse, farmed. So.. to get PvP going again would mean to have a lot of people accept to drop their concept builds, or level a PvP alt.. Which most won't do.

PvP isn't dead, the game just lacks a bigger playerbase, because among this bigger playerbase there would necessarily be people that would be willing to put time into PvP. But if you still want to say "PvP is dead", well.. it's been dead since the game launched, it only took time for people to figure out OP builds.. With the way power picking work, there's just to much room for imbalance. And it can't be fixed, because it's inherent to the very concept of the game.

I've gotten a lot of "you're taking this too seriously, yes there is sportsmanship"etc.. answers. I'm willing to believe that. I'm just saying that undeniably, most people ignore it. Anyways.. I guess I have to be wrong after all, since multiple persons gather to disagree with me everytime I post.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
    edited July 2014
    I get iiiiiit. Malware's in fact loveable, sweet and amazing.

Woah woah woah.. nobody said that. Let's not get crazy now. We just want to make sure everyone realizes that he's not evil. I mean shoot, a lot of Nazi officers were just following orders...

Also, I don't know where people keep getting this idea that pvp is full of elitist attitudes and builds... everytime I pvp, I end up feeling bad because almost everyone in there ends up getting destroyed by my dumb dps build. I mean sure, during the "Super Group Wars" period there were a lot of tank builds running around, and people were min/max'd out the wazoo... but that's over, and that was only a very brief period of time.

It seems like at this point, the only thing keeping people from joining pvp is the perception that it's full of elitist attitudes and builds, and since that perception is being formed without ever actually joining a game or a channel... well, then ya, what the heck is any pvper supposed to do about that? Run around in zone chat yelling "Hey guys we're not jerks! Join HG for hugs!"
    edited July 2014
    Woah woah woah.. nobody said that. Let's not get crazy now. We just want to make sure everyone realizes that he's not evil. I mean shoot, a lot of Nazi officers were just following orders...

Hey.. Not cool. :mad:
    edited July 2014
    oobtree wrote: »
    Hey.. Not cool. :mad:

What? I thought it was a pretty good example of someone who wasn't evil despite having done terrible things... don't you remember that one duel we had? You one shotted my squishie u3u
    edited July 2014

We agree?! Kidding, kidding.

Was referring to post 342
    edited July 2014
    SNIP.

Facts are a fair percentage of PvPers in CO are not Hetro and a few of those are top tier. I will agree some do farm weaker players BUT to say they mock people for their sexuality is boulderdash it just is.

And look Malware has done more for CO than any of us two.

And indeed I do PvP for the fun and messing around its a game its not serious buisness and Mal does his best to make the game more fun for more people the guy forgets about winning in BASH so he can hunt down the AT farmers. I dont think anyone in SPECTRE is mean . C'mon thie leader is a giant Mudkipz.
    edited July 2014
    stairs0 wrote: »
    You keep using irrelevannt and stupid examples...guess that's the only way you can understand things with an underdevelopped brain and play smart, classic.

Shes smart, very smart. Dont let her fool you. When you think shes dumb and harmless is when she strikes.
    edited July 2014
    Is noobtree sick or something?

Let's start loving p-imp from now on, for the next few pages.

P-imp is cool.He's helped millions of COPVPers by making threads that always derail into flame wars.

FIN.

Is that you Luci >__>
    edited July 2014
    Is noobtree sick or something?

Let's start loving p-imp from now on, for the next few pages.

P-imp is cool.He's helped millions of COPVPers by making threads that always derail into flame wars.

FIN.

I'm no tsick. I'm seeing all of this. Even the hatred on my video love thread. I just choose not to say anything. Opinions are like *******s, afterall. They all stink. :tongue:
    edited July 2014
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    That thing about opinions? Very deep man, it moved me.

Look just go away will you? Once upon a time you were a nice person, and I am very sorry for whatever happened to you, but seriously and for the last time, see a physician. You need help. This is not healthy.
    edited July 2014
    'Xcuse me sir do I know you?I'm @redsymbol in game and haven't changed much.Used to be @igotbigdick here, but got banned for obvious reasons...

If you really found that quote deep and all...dunno, perhaps you should see a doctor.

Ubtri and myself are just fine (i think) i just don't get the whole Ubtri's a saint and all and made that point..if you like worshiping malware as a god and all...again, go see a doctor yourself.

LOL I should have know its be I.G.B.D . Thats what you should have changed your @tag to man. Nah I.G.B.D is cool ^__^

Malware for Pope \o/

We have started a religion based on the teachings of the great Malware its called UmadBro'oligy. We give out free presonality tests to see if your pr0h enough.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    38 pages, and counting.

edited July 2014
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    38 pages, and counting.

38 pages and pointless.
    edited July 2014
    oobtree wrote: »
    38 pages and pointless.

Lets aim for 100 pages and worthless \o/
    edited July 2014
    LOL I should have know its be I.G.B.D . Thats what you should have changed your @tag to man. Nah I.G.B.D is cool ^__^

......who?
    edited July 2014
    ......who?

All you need to know is his weapon is large .
    edited July 2014
    'Xcuse me sir do I know you?I'm @redsymbol in game and haven't changed much.Used to be @igotbigdick here, but got banned for obvious reasons...

If you really found that quote deep and all...dunno, perhaps you should see a doctor.

Ubtri and myself are just fine (i think) i just don't get the whole Ubtri's a saint and all and made that point..if you like worshiping malware as a god and all...again, go see a doctor yourself.

Sorry thought you were someone else. Apologies.
    edited July 2014
    All you need to know is his weapon is large .

That is unfortunate... because while I know many things... that is one of the things that I do not know uwu

Because I have never seen it.
    edited July 2014
    That is unfortunate... because while I know many things... that is one of the things that I do not know uwu

Because I have never seen it.

Trust me its a mighty weapon.
    edited July 2014
    Shes smart, very smart. Dont let her fool you. When you think shes dumb and harmless is when she strikes.

Hate to break it to you but Foxi's a bloke, he's just a browny.
    monaahiru wrote: »

Great video jewel, pretty long BASH though. ;D

I prefer this Gumi English version of secret. :)
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hate to break it to you but Foxi's a bloke

Man... DON'T shatter my dreams like this... Are you sure, though? It acts like a 15 year old woman.
    edited July 2014
    Man... DON'T shatter my dreams like this... Are you sure, though? It acts like a 15 year old woman.

What, foxi comes on vent with us sometimes. As I said he's just a browny.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What, foxi comes on vent with us sometimes. As I said he's just a browny.

It was meant to be a joke. But still, it is kind of creepy, when a guy types/acts like a girl x)
    I'm not sure what a browny is, though... I better don't ask any further questions.
    edited July 2014
    It was meant to be a joke. But still, it is kind of creepy, when a guy types/acts like a girl x)
    I'm not sure what a browny is, though... I better don't ask any further questions.

It's a square dessert item made of little ponies.
    edited July 2014

what you mean types/acts like a girl s( u 3 u )z
    edited July 2014

You joking right... Foxi has never acted like a girl. Amount of times Foxi has mentioned their Mighty Weapon I have lost count off.

We are the ones that call Foxi a she cause of his main ..Z2 ...Zte6...FOXI WHATS UR MAIN AGAIN! we all know it but none can spell its name. Its magical like that.
    Hate to break it to you but Foxi's a bloke, he's just a browny.

I know that , she I mean he is one of my guildies. Gender confusion in a guild whos no 2 is a post op transexual is bound to happen :D

Conquer is just that fabulous :P
    edited July 2014
    Conquer is just that fabulous :P

Well of course... Caliga is in charge of it and we all know she sets all the fashion trends. :D

Also (just as unrelated to everything else in this thread) if you guys have the time check out my first Vocaloid song. Thanks :D
    edited July 2014
    Well of course... Caliga is in charge of it and we all know she sets all the fashion trends. :D

Also (just as unrelated to everything else in this thread) if you guys have the time check out my first Vocaloid song. Thanks :D

You do know its Lindsay Lohan under that helmet :P

(I'll check out that song but I am almost deaf and my PC head phones screw with my hearing aid so I will just hit like and pretend I heard it...yeah I know so much wrong with me its actaully starting to become funneh :D )
    edited July 2014

Mixing could be better... all I heard was beeps and boops.
    edited July 2014
    Mixing could be better... all I heard was beeps and boops.

Which is pretty much entirely what it is made up of other than the snare, bass and Miku. <_< But I suppose I agree.
    edited July 2014
    Since we're spamming our music, here's the music I make :biggrin:

https://soundcloud.com/renegadeandroid
    edited July 2014
    Which is pretty much entirely what it is made up of other than the snare, bass and Miku. <_< But I suppose I agree.

Make Miku louder is what I'm saying. She's the star... she gonna go all diva on you for minimizing her u3u

In fact, your next song should be about how angry she is at you for that :3
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Trust me. On this game, there are many dudes pretending to be dames.
    I thought i knew this person for 3 years on champions as a woman, only to find out from another friend who just recently joined, who knows the person in real life, telling me... "Oh you didn't know Marcy is really Marcell?"... pause Umm. NO! NO, i did not know.

So, yeah, it happens.