test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an active, social, fun and friendly SG

andyuk1980andyuk1980 Posts: 7 Arc User
I've been in several SG's over the years since i've been playing the game and over time all of them have become very in-active, so i'm here looking for a new SG to start afresh.
I'm from the UK and i've been playing the game on and off for some 4 or 5 years now (not exactly sure of how long) and i have well over 40 characters as i am a lifetime subscriber, they are all at various levels with various powersets and themes.
I'm really looking for an active, social, fun and friendly SG that will play this game to the death, something i intend to do myself, i'm not into PVP at all and i'm not a big RP'er but i will do some RP if i am in the mood for it, i'll happily take part in SG events such as costume contests, cosmic hunts and lair runs of course depending on the times and i'll happily team up with members and help out where i can.
I can also use a microphone if theres scope for voice chat as i have both Ventrillo and Mumble installed.
Anyway i'll cut the rambling short and say that if anyone reads this and thinks "this guy would be good for our SG" then i would love to hear from you either by in game mail, replying to this thread or sending me a PM.
My in game handle is the same as my forum name.
Cheers all.
Andy.
Post edited by andyuk1980 on

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi Andy, you sound like you'd be good for our super group!

I'm Rune, leader of the Silver Age Sentinels, and we're a fun-first, casual PvE and Lite RP group who've been around along time now, and I'm always on the lookout for good people that are mainly looking for a good time to join us.

We are very much a "No Drama" scene, we're more into just logging in and having a good time, and we use whatever PvE the game offers along with social RP and action/mission RP to drive to that goal.

If that sounds up you alley and you'd like to learn more about us, hit the link in my sig to our website at guildportal, and take a short spin through our Information boxes on the left side of the front page. If you like what you see there, you'll probably be a great fit with us.

In any event you can also add me to your in game friends list, I'm [@Rune].
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Got your in-game email, sent you friend request.

If you post an application on our website, one of my officers may be able to get back to you before I catch you. :smile: