Install Arc
Options

4th of July, The most Epic Costume Contest EVER! :D

2»

Comments

• Options
    p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Major props to Patriot Act and Cryptic for making this possible. I had to duck out early, unfortunately, but it was worth attending just to see three(!) zones of the theater.

And props to all the judges. That must have been very nerve-wracking.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As for the people wanting screenshots I'll post them up in the morning, they should be on the PA site, the link to their site is on the bottom of the first post if you want to check it out.

Not sure if they are up yet but its worth a look.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    valheri6valheri6 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Grats to the winners and thumbs up for Patriot Act for organizing such a huge event.

I personally missed it by two hours thanks to other important appointments, but oh well there is always another time. Or at least I hope so.
  • Options
    gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I want thx Patriot Act for hosting this event. I am not so fond of CCs but I think it was a proper thing to do for July 4th, I hope it helps to advertise the game.

While I didn't get any awards, I am glad I had the chance to make a new costume since it had been more than one year since I made a costume. Moreover, there were so many nice costume at least in the zone I was.

I wished Cryptic people were there, so people would feel more support but still the promotion on the CO website and news was a nice touch.

The things that could improve imho(I actually don't know much about CC organization so take them with a grain of salt):

1) Time. Probably too late at night, for people living in the east coast, it ended around 4am.

2) In this particular CC with several categories and many contestants, maybe getting judges by zone and finalists could have speeded the process.

3) Separating the tasks of announcing winners and handing prizes.

Anyway, I thanks again to the CC hosts and judges, you did a great job :biggrin:
  • Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A huge thanks to Patriot Act for hosting this and Cryptic for advertising and donating prizes in an official capacity.

The turnout on this was truly epic, at one point we had over 300 people cramming in the zones. And the servers dropped clients in droves three times, leading to mass disconnects. Now THAT is what I call volume! This was very exciting, from a nerdy standpoint. (personally I was excited to attend mixed with the ow-ow-ow from the sunburn I got earlier today)

:biggrin:

The only critique I'd say is that next time, Old Glory, you gotta get the @names more organized. It was 2.5 hours waiting before the event and then the event was another two hours and then the releasing of the names was "and here's the names..." "any time now..." "the winners are..." etc. For me personally I had to duck out after the announcing of the first category's winners because it was well past 3 AM my time and I had work at 7:30 AM. I simply couldn't wait any longer.

I thought the way the judging and the overall organization (from announcers to even the trivia stuff) was very well organized. I also especially liked the community rallying speech you gave at the start of the Costume Contest proper Old Glory. This really is a good community.

So thanks again for the costume contest and congrats to all the winners! There were truly some AMAZING artistic creations I saw last night!

Views from my "seat" in Zone #2 (I was originally in Zone #1, but you know.... server disconnects ugh)

duzb8.jpg
    yq7p.jpg
    wx6j.jpg

PS: GM Navi was a no-show?
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I showed early but then DCed out, and I had to give up after RL beckoned while I was trying to get back on.

Nevertheless, had a decent time and saw a lot of great costumes before I left.

Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks to PA, the judges and Cryptic for this wonderful event! A lot of hard work went into the planning.

I think none of us realized how HUGE the event was going to be and anticipated these issues:

1) Multiple Zones
    2) Multiple Heroes with the SAME NAME
    3) Time to get Winners from one zone to the judges
    4) Having Winners pick Prizes
    5) Having so many Honorable Mention prizes DONATED and then of course to be awarded
    6) A judge not being able to stay connected
    7) A trivial contest across 3 zones (wow)

So really these folks ought to be given extra props for handling all these unanticipated issues and still getting the job done. Nothing this big has happened before.

I'm guessing next year's CC will be just as big BUT it will go much smoother because I know these folks will work hard to handle the above issues.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Spreading the love, huh? You're coming across as a petulant child.

There is nothing here that makes him seem like a petulant child. Only a petulant child gets worked up because someone doesnt think the same way as themselves . He stated his view of the CC. We might not like what he says but if he didnt like the CC he didnt like the CC. Some people enjoyed the CC some didnt due to its length thats just life. I thought its was fun enough but I have the whole thing frapped and I can say a good few didnt about 10% of people where annoyed with the length but it seemed to be their only issue.

He is normaly someone that enjoys attending CC's and being a beta player he was attending them long before most of us where playing CO he will most likely still be attending them after we have all left. What he lacks is tact.

Also thanks to PA for attempting such a huge task ^__^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I did not manage to get to the Big Independence Day CC.

Still, I would love to see these costumes. So I created a thread - Post Patriotic Costumes here

Please, post your patriotic heroes there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes he had been there and wishes to see these great costumes. :smile:

Thank you for your attention, you may resume your pro/con CC rants. :wink:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would like to thank Patriot act for the contest.

Yes the snr's were annoying, not your fault
    Yes it took a long time, well you had over 200 to judge.
    I was planning on doodling tight designs during it but couldn't find the template someone had linked on the contest thread.

The costumes were well done,
    The trivia competition... well I hope all those who got the history ones wrong, weren't from the US.
    Congratulations on a good contest.

only way you could speed it up.
    DON'T go slow when giving results to 'build tension' by that time, all you were doing was building annoyance
    If it's running overtime, just give them out.

Overall, well done and thanks for running it.
    Now where's the picture of the lucky bugger who got the sword?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    keioseth0keioseth0 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gonna keep this short, but while it was long and all, I just want to thank Patriot Act for putting the contest on.

Also my submission: i8QNv1z.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "In the struggle against evil, there is no shame in defeat -- only in not fighting."
    - Steven Hart

"Professionals are predictable but the world is full of dangerous amateurs."
    - Murphy's Laws of Combat Operations

Global Name @Keioseth
    Art and Commissions Available Here
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Jeez. Caliga needs to head-cuff this kid. He's making his SG look bad, especially since they host themselves.

If he were firewatch, he'd already have been booted.
    If he were in SoDLaG he would have been out on his ear too.

This is just me tossing in a quick reply, not derailing the thread at all.

Conquer doesn't boot members for sharing an opinion. It kicks for actual disruption or trolling.
    My members have "thick skin", we don't rattle easily just because somebody said something unpleasant on the forums that disagrees with a majority.
  • Options
    necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just wanted to post my submission in the Patriot Act cc.

FZp7hOV.jpg?1
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »

Conquer doesn't boot members for sharing an opinion. It kicks for actual disruption or trolling.
    My members have "thick skin", we don't rattle easily just because somebody said something unpleasant on the forums that disagrees with a majority.

As a member and a leader of SODLAG I have to agree with you. He is just stating his opinion and is entitled to such. If he was going on and on while at the CC and causing a disturbance then I can see taking action.

Back on topic, congrats to the winners and good to see that people overall had a good time.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just wanted to post my submission in the Patriot Act cc.

FZp7hOV.jpg?1

That is a beautiful costume Necra :eek:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Dude, no need. I am freinds with a couple of P.A guys and I have no beef with them what so ever. If I dont like something I dont like something and I dont mince my words. Example of stuff I didnt like: your awful costume that night. If a couple of guys not even in P.A want to get their panties in a twist let them who cares. There was more people that thought the CC was amazing and at the end of the day isnt that what really matters. People tend to fixate more on the negative comments than the positive ones and thats almost as s*** as my attitude.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Yes, he has his right to an unpopular opinion, just as others have the right to call him out if his opinion comes across as offensive and insensitive. The door swings both ways.

I didn't participate in the CC but I can see why it took that long. The CC invited global participation and was even officially promoted. That turn-out must have been really huge unlike other CCs and I can imagine that keeping the judging process as fair as possible must have been a huge challenge.

At least spare some consideration for the judges before outright dismissing it as boring. After all the collective burden rests on the shoulders of the organizers. All anyone as a participant has to do is just well...participate. Heck, they even have the luxury of going semi-afk and doing something else while waiting.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to applaud Patriot Act for pulling this off. I was there for some of it. We had three zones of competitors. I can't imagine trying to judge that many people. And there were lots of awesome costumes that I saw. Sadly, I don't know who won because I got too tired halfway through.

Hope we get a post of the winners as well as their costumes soon, I'd love to see who won.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Inspired by a thought that came up during the contest, I've now made Captain North America - red, white, and green pants (Chevron 2) and boots; red, white, and blue top (Classic Apex), and a maple leaf emblem. Not fully satisfied with the pants, though - the Mexican flag has an image of an eagle or hawk eating a snake, and there's nothing even vaguely like that in the costumes. Why couldn't they have used stars like everyone else? That one would be easy.

And I've only now realized that I never bothered getting a screenshot of him. I'll have to rectify that later.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Inspired by a thought that came up during the contest, I've now made Captain North America - red, white, and green pants (Chevron 2) and boots; red, white, and blue top (Classic Apex), and a maple leaf emblem. Not fully satisfied with the pants, though - the Mexican flag has an image of an eagle or hawk eating a snake, and there's nothing even vaguely like that in the costumes. Why couldn't they have used stars like everyone else? That one would be easy.

And I've only now realized that I never bothered getting a screenshot of him. I'll have to rectify that later.

tried luchador hawk pattern?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    tried luchador hawk pattern?
    Yo no tengo el luchador stuff. :frown: Besides, isn't that just a tad judgmental?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    emblems have a hawk - wings out
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Changed the pants and belt slightly, added stars on the shoulders. So, as threatene- er, I mean as promised, here's a shot of Captain North America, from a dramatic-ish angle:

CaptainNorthAmericaangle_zpsec8441f5.png

• Options
    monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I knew I forgot some folks. Thanks to the donors of the HM prizes: thekinrad, cloudsatdawn, etc. for their wondrous generosity!
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Changed the pants and belt slightly, added stars on the shoulders. So, as threatene- er, I mean as promised, here's a shot of Captain North America, from a dramatic-ish angle:

CaptainNorthAmericaangle_zpsec8441f5.png

Nice. But I kinda expected the maple leaf to be a head emblem, what with Canada being America's hat and all.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nice. But I kinda expected the maple leaf to be a head emblem, what with Canada being America's hat and all.
    I could do that - change the mask to something that looks more like the Canadian flag. Then I could change the chest symbol to either a Golden Age star, or a nice noncomittal Steelhawk emblem. :smile:

Edit: Did a redesign of Captain North America. He's in the Patriotic Costumes thread down in Costumes and Concepts.

• Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    last thing I'ma say about all of this:

It's not about free speech, it's not about thick skin, it's about *respect*. This "he's just an a**hole, you'll get used to it" thing is like people who intentionally and proudly act like b**ches, like that's totally an ok thing to do. There's a reason those terms are derogatory, what ever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"? There was a time that this would have been a self policing issue, because no. Free speech doesn't give people the right to be flagrant *******s to everyone and get away with it. And if they are, it gives me the right to say that it's not cool.

The lack of respect I'm seeing in the community is really starting to piss me off. The fact that people are giving excuses for it is even worse. Seeing people I consider friends support someone for going past criticism and being needlessly harsh to other friends, for trying to do something nice for the community? Acting like the people who were like "bwuh?" in response to it are the ones with the problem? Yeah, fuggit. This is why I quit CCs, I ain't even touching the big ones now. If we can't be mature enough to at least respect each other and the effort we're putting in, I want no part of it. I'm normally remarkably happy go lucky, but I've pretty well had enough.

This is, again, why I want the ignore function back on the forums. I had ginger on ignore from like day one of when he started posting, because every time he opened his mouth this rant almost came out. I'm pretty sure it's going to cause issues between me and a few good friends, because I'm sick of holding my tongue at this kind of behavior, like I'm the one with a problem for expecting civility.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    last thing I'ma say about all of this:

It's not about free speech, it's not about thick skin, it's about *respect*. This "he's just an a**hole, you'll get used to it" thing is like people who intentionally and proudly act like b**ches, like that's totally an ok thing to do. There's a reason those terms are derogatory, what ever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"? There was a time that this would have been a self policing issue, because no. Free speech doesn't give people the right to be flagrant *******s to everyone and get away with it. And if they are, it gives me the right to say that it's not cool.

Precisely this ^. Thank you.

It's not what one says it's how it's said.

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

Snip.

Didn't you just start a "CC" related channel?

Turning your back on the community doesn't really help. You are pretty much condemning the whole because you disagree with a few.
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Didn't you just start a "CC" related channel?

Turning your back on the community doesn't really help. You are pretty much condemning the whole because you disagree with a few.

What exactly is he supposed to do about it? What CAN he do about it? The plague of ****ty attitudes at contests lately isn't something he or any other single individual can do anything about. Usually I'd say that's a case for GMs to intervene but...yeah. Even a group effort isn't going to keep people from being douchebags on the internet.

Also, just because he started a CC channel doesn't necessarily mean it's his duty to support the CC community at large no matter what. Everyone has the individual prerogative to just walk away from it if they want.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You guys are blowing this up more than what it really is.

He just said he thought the CC was boring. He didn't personally attack anybody or anything.

Relax.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What exactly is he supposed to do about it? What CAN he do about it? The plague of ****ty attitudes at contests lately isn't something he or any other single individual can do anything about. Usually I'd say that's a case for GMs to intervene but...yeah. Even a group effort isn't going to keep people from being douchebags on the internet.

Also, just because he started a CC channel doesn't necessarily mean it's his duty to support the CC community at large no matter what. Everyone has the individual prerogative to just walk away from it if they want.

Ignore them. Words almost instantly disappear.

This is not some new development? People have been rude since the very beginning of the game.

Not saying no one can't quit but just realize that it does nothing for the community who is trying to keep it a enjoyable place.

We need good players to stay instead of letting the rude ones over-run us.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited July 2014

This is not some new development? People have been rude since the very beginning of the game.

Not saying no one can't quit but just realize that it does nothing for the community who is trying to keep it a enjoyable place.

While ****ty attitudes are always going to plague, there is a bit they could have done to streamline the event. Yea there were a lot of people, but There was also a lot of waiting things out. Three hours is a long time and a lot of coy waiting when names were being announced.

Things that could have been done such as announcing all the winners at the same time then giving out prizes, so people didn't have to wait around anymore or could go and try to admire the costume winners, or perhaps even judging all the categories at the same time. There's a lot that could have been done to streamline but we all live and learn things to improve the process.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Why the heck should that weigh in on a highly personal choice to leave or stay? Because of this ******** "us vs. them" mentality people seem to foster around here?

No thanks. If I put this game down for X amount of time I most certainly didn't put anyone else's wants or needs but my own into consideration. Hence why it's a personal choice. I'd imagine it's mostly the same for everyone else who makes the decision to walk away for a while or leave entirely.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh my god I can't take this anymore. The lack of new content, continued radio silence from Cryptic, etc etc etc, this bothers no one anymore apparently. Yall are flipping out because one person didn't enjoy a cc!?

REALLY!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMmeDhcbdg
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why the heck should that weigh in on a highly personal choice to leave or stay? Because of this ******** "us vs. them" mentality people seem to foster around here?

No thanks. If I put this game down for X amount of time I most certainly didn't put anyone else's wants or needs but my own into consideration. Hence why it's a personal choice. I'd imagine it's mostly the same for everyone else who makes the decision to walk away for a while or leave entirely.

Because unlike you,Taco does care about the community as a whole.

And unlike you, we'd miss his absence.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

But would you miss his presence? I know we'd miss Shield's presence.

Yeah, Ginger was a jerk in the way he expressed himself. No, that doesn't excuse it. But if you get all bent out of shape every time some jerk is a jerk, you'll never have time for anything else!

• Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can we please get back on topic?

If you want to show respect, that's a good place to start. On topic.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Classy.

I guess that my few months of absence from the game and forum so I could attend classes without distractions makes me some sort of uncaring Grinch to this community's Whoville. Sorry that I put my own time and money considerations ahead of everyone else here. I cannot guarantee it won't happen again.

I hope nobody else plans on not participating in the "community" any time soon. We apparently need all hands on deck to combat the jaded-with-CCs menace.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah you guys all getting worked up by an idiot that is hardly ever on and spends his days off playing CoD. GG guys :D

His words where when I mentioned people where still raging on both sides "Meh..Where did you hide the PoP Tarts?"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    He just said he thought the CC was boring. He didn't personally attack anybody or anything.
    Relax.

Not true Caliga. He said a lot more than that. He also personally attacked the host who did trivia and the host who asked folks to stop talking in Zone chat.

If he just said that he thought it was boring then I, for one, wouldn't have commented.

He also claims to speak for others.

(from this thread and the other thread)
    Well then you guys must have been at a diffrent CC because most of us thought it was boring. Even though my guild leader was a judge I will call a spade a spade it was rubbish. 3 hours large rubbish.
    They had some crazy person do "trivia" in zone even when people where asking them not to
    Some random would go on and on about how people should leave zone to judges even though no one was talking in zone
    They got a lot of people to turn up only to annoy almost all of us.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *stares at thread and sighs..*

Ginger has a right to an opinion, i'm not arguing with him because hey you cant please everyone right? If he didnt like it, he didnt like it. If he wants to be blunt about it? Okay fine, however he should at least have left some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, other than that i see no reason to argue, told him what we did and what effort we made towards the CC, if he doesnt want to change his post to leave something constructive then let it be, arguing wont solve it. He said it was boring and it took long to announce winners.. and you know what? i Do agree with him, But hey we can take this and improve, its not necessarily bad.
    Not true Caliga. He said a lot more than that. He also personally attacked the host who did trivia and the host who asked folks to stop talking in Zone chat.

If he just said that he thought it was boring then I, for one, wouldn't have commented.

He also claims to speak for others.

(from this thread and the other thread)

I was the one telling people to get out of zone (At the start of the CC anyway), i get that some of the contestant's chat couldn't reach some judges, however i did tell them to PM us before the actual CC happened if they had any questions.

Relax.

^This..

Now im not supporting Ginger or against.. but despite being a but blunt we could have used a bit more organisation but the outcome what not what we expected so things were tricky to handle, if he doesnt understand that, then i dont know what will get to him. (since ive already explained what we had to go through in order to even organize and judge the event)

Now the last thing i'd like to say before i leave this thread alone, (Like every other thread on here...) is that, despite the negative comments, they are of use to us.. we improve on our mistakes and get better as we go along, we never stop learning, i for one appreciate all the lovely comments you guys made and all the support P.A is getting, and the comments on the CC be it good or bad.. it does help us.

Don't worry, next year we'll be ready for whats to come.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Now the last thing i'd like to say before i leave this thread alone, (Like every other thread on here...) is that, despite the negative comments, they are of use to us.. we improve on our mistakes and get better as we go along, we never stop learning, i for one appreciate all the lovely comments you guys made and all the support P.A is getting, and the comments on the CC be it good or bad.. it does help us.

On this note, I'm going to close the thread. Feel free to open up discussions on the matter again, and if someone does start another thread, please be respectful if you're going to comment on it. If you have criticism, don't just be negative. Share what you would have done to alleviate whatever problems you had. Hindsight is always 20/20. You can't blame the hosts for problems you didn't even see coming.
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.