test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any none RP Supergroups left?

togscorchtogscorch Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi.

Just wondering if there are any none RP Supergroups still around?

The only SGs that seem to be shouting out these days are the ones focused on RP, so if anyone knows of any active ones that are not RP focused and are recruiting, I'd appreciate being pointed in there direction.

Thanks
@Scorch_the_Torch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by togscorch on

Comments

• gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There are quite a few left.

For a good list of active groups, go here...

CORP

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There are quite a few left.

For a good list of active groups, go here...

CORP

Lol, eight pages of SG's that have mostly been dead since 2009, with the last one having been posted with one member in September 2013. The last post in the forums about an active SG restructuring was 20 days ago, the "new super group list" hasn't been updated in a year.

The most recent post is a circle jerk of trying to start an SG (for low level characters even!), a discussion in a forum where no action can be accomplished and they even put off the plans for a week instead of actually achieving a thing in game.

Your definition of active is a strange one.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol, eight pages of SG's that have mostly been dead since 2009, with the last one having been posted with one member in September 2013. The last post in the forums about an active SG restructuring was 20 days ago, the "new super group list" hasn't been updated in a year.

The most recent post is a circle jerk of trying to start an SG (for low level characters even!), a discussion in a forum where no action can be accomplished and they even put off the plans for a week instead of actually achieving a thing in game.

Your definition of active is a strange one.

Good lord, who peed in your cornflakes this morning?

Do you have anything helpful to add, or are you just here to get in the way of someone else trying to help, even if maybe it wasn't as much help as they intended?

I'm seriously asking you, here. I didn't reply before because my group is an RP group, even if it is decidedly lighter, and that's not what the OP was looking for.
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, CORP wouldn't really be as helpful to a player, such as the OP, that's looking for an SG that's focused on mechanical gameplay/ PvP / what-have-you .

That said, the typical forumite badmouthing of CORP is completely unwarranted here.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Take a look at Patriot Act. They're pretty big and as far as I know, RP is purely optional with them.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    AFAIK, Most people favor private chat channels channels these days instead of super-groups when it comes to organizing active game-play.

I wish we could join multiple groups like how second life does it: one active group and a dozen other groups. That way I wouldn't have to choose between social, RP and gameplay SGs. It would also get smaller groups a chance to grow. Of course most people just make alts for different groups.
  • ignitussparkignitusspark Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is The Doomsday Brigade if you're looking for pvp and friendly sg just mail @shiftaltdelete