test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis Extreeeem Elite Upgrade.

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Suggestions Box
Nemesis to start at lvl 6. No need for new missions. Old rotate just fine with Alerts.
Good thing about Nemeses starting at lvl 6 is, low levels allready participate Nemesis Alerts. And that brings on the Horrible Random Button Pushed Default Nemeses. New Nemesis Extreeeem Elite Upgrade prevents that.
New Nemesis Extreeeem Elite Upgrade includes making Nemesis Alerts to a category of it's own. (Yes, Cryptic North needs to add new tab for the Nemeses to rotate themselves.)
It should be rather easy conversion.
That is the suggestion.
Thank you all for supporting.
Up the Irons!
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cool suggestions.

I for one would love to see a Nemesis rampage!

:cool:
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There are issues to this.

Having early access would make nemesis missions in other zones impossible to reach.

Adding a permanent Nemesis alert to queue would make q box farming easy at level that Cryptic doesn't want us to have.

Doing any of this would require the Nemesis and Alert systems to be worked on again.

Regardless, I am for the Nemesis system being reworked so that the whole Nemesis experience is engaging throughout the whole leveling and mission chain process. Right from square one. Heck, right from the tutorial and on!
  • klingonwerewolfklingonwerewolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Imagine if your nemesis would attack you after defeating black talon, but before launching ironclad.

or if that part of the tutorial could be reworked. you'd get to make a nemesis at character creation. I can imagine that would completely amaze new players.

Create your hero! "oh ok I'ma make Pizza Hut Man!"

Create your nemesis! "wait what? AWESOME! time to make.... Burgersaurus Rex!

lol Too true. That would be a great addition to the tutorial and probably keep more players around simply because they'll get to see a feature they won't find in other MMOs right away. It would also add some back story to your hero which helps starting players feel a greater attachment to it. This idea could easily work by Cryptic simply adding a level restriction on the nemesis store instead.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Earlier Nemesis is a great idea.
    Allowing it earlier, adding more options would all be great.

I know i've bought costume sets just to use on my Nemesis, so Nemesis themed costumes i think would sell well. And what about being able to give your nemesis Auras too?
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?