test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Ultimate Guide to Club Caprice

gradiigradii Posts: 11,716 Arc User
The Ultimate Guide to Club Caprice

Club Caprice is the perfect place to hang out. it has EVERYTHING someone could EVER wish for!
Just pass your coat to that slimy tentacle arm coming out of seemingly nowhere by the entrance and head on in!

Part 1: Black and Red, the Holy Colors of Creation and Power: If you see someone in black and red, not just any black and red, but the BLACKEST of black and the GLOWINGEST glow of red,
you must show them the proper respect. BOW DOWN before the might of a TRUE GOD who has existed before the Dawn of Time.

In the beginning, there was nothing. and then there was black. And red. Even now the combination of these mighty colors signifies the presence of a mighty being, whether it be Catgirl Demon Lord, Succubus Legomaster,
or Mind controlling Squid, with the face of a child and tentacles everywhere. Against these mighty dieties there is no victory. only submission or defeat. But never fear! it is a TRUE HONOR to serve and BOW DOWN before these mighty ones.

Part 2: Proper conduct in Club Caprice: In club caprice, normal behavior, whether for yourself or your character, will simply not do. You must act completely over the top, and randomly spam friend invites and embarrassing tells to anyone you see,
Especially if their character is of the opposite gender, or for bonus points, send even MORE friend invites and embarassing tells to members of your OWN gender.

It is also proper to always speak in local, and as loudly as you can, in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, and have you're RP group stand as obnoxiously close to another group as possible for maximum effect.

Death threats against other Characters and assassination attempts MUST occur at least on a twice daily basis per zone, so please do your part.

Final Chapter: Things NEVER allowed in Club Caprice - Sanity, Non catgirls/catboys/werewolves/vampires/demon lords, and anything not black and red.
Post edited by gradii on

Comments

• Options
    megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Um....intresting..This seems to be either a joke..But it's an intresting guide..even if its a bit odd and strange and some of it seems more of what i dislike as well..Eh..
  • Options
    megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well its not that bad of course..Its pretty easy to ignore the weird stuff that is in there..
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I used to take leafchaser in, wolfwere(yes wolf to partly human) puppy. Small(shrinker), cute , stupid and play "trow stik"with people. Exoteleporter with REALLY bad accuracy.

Wallets, guns, dynamite(lit), anything except the stick. I did get close and got a branch.

at one point I had 2 people egging each other on to throw it again, after she slowly dragged a rocket launcher back to them. They wanted to see what she would get in exchange.
    They did eventually spot little tags attached to the weapons saying "property of.... base. If there is a small wolf near you .(picture of her) tell her to put them back and a picture of where they have to go.
    someone decided that since she had AOPM aura, that she was a fairy and should be put in a jar.

one sheild later and someone pointed out, be careful what you attack.
    Black redder with a gun,decided werewolf shoot with silver bullets.
    she swiped the gun to look at it.
    her 'friends"
    primal summons- parents sent a guardian
    summon wolves- relatives
    winter wolf- other friend
    no ERP, completely harmless. small fluffy and white
    and boy did it stick out from the dead serious and should be dead other inhabitants
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You forgot to mention proper attire: fully body condom. Or possibly a rad suit.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sterga wrote: »
    You forgot to mention proper attire: fully body condom. Or possibly a rad suit.
    Maybe I should go in there with Broken Arrow sometime. He basically is a rad suit, one occupied by a sapient energy field (that used to be a US Army corporal, until Project Sunburst...).
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Any meme or pics I post here will be edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell o3o
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ouch, short and to the point- you have been smackwelled

• Options
    arimikamiarimikami Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You forgot mortal. Characters should be immortal and should also let others know they are immortal while letting people know they're looked down on at the same time for not being immortal by constantly referring to people as mortal.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited June 2014
    Also, if you happend to play a robot, you have to address other people as "meatbags".

Or you are doing it wrong.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    you have to be a Lord of hell, regardless of your type of demon.
    amazing how many there are. obviously a high turnover job , like telemarketing.

• Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I still gotta make the Caprice Crab, a mutated STD that gained sentience from the waters of the Fountain of Ick.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I hate to think what it's powers are.
    Transform other- to diseased individual.
    transform other- dilapidated wreck

• Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    I hate to think what it's powers are.
    Transform other- to diseased individual.
    transform other- dilapidated wreck

As many tentacle based attacks as I can possibly figure out.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Also, if you happend to play a robot, you have to address other people as "meatbags".

Or you are doing it wrong.
    Not "ugly bags of mostly water"?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    fookilafookila Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Playing as Cthulhu worshipper character, go into Club Caprice then making a riutal to summon Cthulhu from the Abyss of the Depth (and the tentacles, why, of course.) and makes everyone went crazy bats*it and escape from this reaility insanity.

Hell if it could be working, but for this matters in event that wouldn't be happening.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited June 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Not "ugly bags of mostly water"?
    Meatbags is the most overused in RP.
    Yours would be too hard to remember for some...
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think that you guys should spend less time in caprice. You seem to know what happens in there to heart.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Word on the street I hear is that hermaphrodites (or futanari if you prefer the Japanese term) are also highly desired in Caprice.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Word on the street I hear is that hermaphrodites (or futanari if you prefer the Japanese term) are also highly desired in Caprice.

Yeah...when ima not even IN THE CLUB I get PMs from Dark Grim God Wolfs or DGGW's. The said PMs are normaly along the lines of "are you pre or post in RL".
    I tell them " post but why wut eh? "and they go "ok sorry for bothering you" >_>

This thread just got wrong.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh, please, it's been strictly clinical so far. We're fine as long as we don't get graphic, I think. :rolleyes:

Also it's a bit offensive to read certain gender issues described as "disgusting."
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    guys don't get TOO disgusting... I know this is the ultimate guide to club caprice, but if people are going to be informed the thread must stay open.

People generally don't bother reading closed threads.

I thought that the "ultimate guide" is nothing more than satire to make fun of certain types of people who frequent the club and isn't meant to be taken as a serious form of information.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    you're missing the point. I said "for people to read the guide and be informed" as part of the joke.

It was never made obvious that you said it as a joke.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As much as gradii and I fight over stupid crap, even I could see this was a joke.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    As much as gradii and I fight over stupid crap, even I could see this was a joke.

I know the topic was meant to be a joke. I wasn't talking about that.