test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just want give a thumbs up to all who worked on the Holoforce set

thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
Every different material option is basically like a new costume piece.

On top of being accessories.
This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Post edited by thatcursedwolf on

Comments

• smashykinssmashykins Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah this game is getting a mild boost in positivity.

PvE, PvP, rpers, devs. We're all in this together.
  • kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yep, this set's a winner! Thanks to the creator and those who brought to life!

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

• daisolaardaisolaar Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This set should set a trend; let's see other already-existing costume parts with these textures. Breathe a little more life into the Tailor than you're probably planning. :biggrin:
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The set is a great deal, compared to most other ones. Great looks and great customization- things that should be a hallmark of this game. And, it opens up many more options in future sets. I haven't even used most of it yet and I'm still glad I got it.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Featherpuff with her normal armour(glow tights)
    51a697f3-c4ab-477b-9471-67c79a77eef3_zpse5c998c7.jpg

with the extra Holoforce armour
    39a71172-1569-48e1-85b0-27c187ec7422_zps7701ecd7.jpg
    the glass wings look really lovely outside
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    daisolaar wrote: »
    This set should set a trend; let's see other already-existing costume parts with these textures. Breathe a little more life into the Tailor than you're probably planning. :biggrin:

I would love to see glass/brushed metal/halo/psi textures for pre-existing armor added to lairs/recognition vendors/open missions if that's something easy to do. I would totally grind Teleos' tower for a brushed glass version of teleoclone armor. But I don't know if the devs still have the files to make them. The halos would be cool re-skinned with more materials.
  • gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks devs for you work. This might be my favorite costume set so far.

However, I would love that next updates would be things to do instead of things to wear or to ride. Content in which I can gladly wear holo armor :biggrin:
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    God damn it, Cryptic. I tried to resist, but it's just too sexy.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yup....'tis a beatiful set :smile: of armour

I managed to create a set of armour for Brit that was forged by her uncle, Vulcan........

screenshot_2014-06-14-16-32-23.jpg

screenshot_2014-06-14-16-32-00-1.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've got to say, that despite not being exactly what I was looking forward to winning the contest, it has turned out fantastic and has actually helped me fill in a few concepts I've needed to create very recently!

So it's been right on time! And with the other more psionic based (from what I gather) costume set, if it is indeed based fully on that, you can bet I'll be all over it.

Thank you Meatiator and The Development Team!! :smile:
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm going to have to say that I fully agree with this thread. The new holo set is pretty remarkable, and exactly how the costume sets should have been from the get go. It has plenty of parts, plenty of options, and it looks fantastic on numerous themed heroes. This should really become the standard for all costumes down the line, it's just THAT good, and with how fast they put it out, I would have loved to see a few of the runners up make it in game. Costumes of this caliber are a much needed positivity in this game.
  • blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Holo force is sexy. Nuff said.
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    …I would have loved to see a few of the runners up make it in game.

This. A thousand times this. Considering the sheer number of parts and options in the Holoforce armor set, that other sets are rather limited in scope is a shame, but the runners up should DEFINITELY be considered for future inclusion.

BTW, what DID the winners actually win, apart from boasting rights? Just wanting to know…
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So far I have only seen one person complaining about it in-game. Compared to anything else they do for us I would say that it is a smashing success.