• epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    One you haven't drawn before... how about--

Poltermask@epelesker
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    One you haven't drawn before of mine...so many to choose from xD...buut..I'll go for:

ForceGirl@Ravenforce
  • luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Haven't had a character done before, gonna toss one in :3

SecuriDroid ME@luesatchmo402
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello Heroes, I have to go out tonight so I'll update the list now and open Tier 3.
    We've got several Tier 2 heroes and another Tier 1 as well in the mix.

The Payback Lottery is a static pose of three heroes, usually waist up and in landscape format. My lotteries usually run for three days and this one is tier based, it is exclusive for every 24 hr period.

Tier 1: Is exclusive to those players who have never had a character drawn by me.
    Tier 2: Is open to characters that I never never drawn before.
    Tier 3: Is open to everybody.

Anybody who's followed this thread or any of my Lotteries can see how this works but I'll spell it out: The first 24 hrs is Tier 1, the second is Tier 2, and the third is Tier 3. Remember that the Lotteries all have a Nat d20 cap and I will not accept characters before their Tier actually opens.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (by tier requirements).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

The Payback Lottery: Tier 3
    (01) Rebelle@Aerostream (Tier 1)
    (02) Genzaio@XG3NX (Tier 1)
    (03) The Finnish@FlyingFinn. (Tier 1)
    (04) Vitality@VitalityPrime (Tier 1)
    (05) Britannia@milleniumguardian (Tier 1)
    (06) Blunt Force@Mal666 (Tier 1)
    (07) Sister Silicon Prime@KWRussell (Tier 1)
    (08) Sylviana@DaZee (Tier 1)
    (09) Jaguar@apygoos brings the spirit of speed (Tier 2)
    (10) Mus Sicarius@Liath, fingers crossed. (Tier 2)
    (11) Nisroc@esalmighty (Tier 2)
    (12) Poltermask@epelesker (Tier 2)
    (13) ForceGirl@Ravenforce (Tier 2)
    (14) SecuriDroid ME@luesatchmo402 (Tier 1)
    (15)
    (16)
    (17)
    (18)
    (19)
    (20) AC Placeholder

Almost full, Tier 1 and Tier 2 heroes may still enter but Tier 3 is now open as well. This one ends tomorrow night or when the Nat d20 is met, in which case I will roll for my three gueststars.
    AC
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Consider this a tier 2 entry, Recurve@Rune

At least I don't think she's ever been drawn by you, haha.. if she has then it's tier 3! :biggrin:
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For Tier 2 I'd like to add Ellie B.O.T. to the mix ^.^

Also looking at the Amusing Moment thread, it's going over 2k posts strong and countless pics are posted there, so I think you are good in this thread for a while lol
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thundrax@Thundrax for Tier 3.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Let's see....one you have not drawn before....

Sunhawk@prestochango
    edited June 2014
    All right I'll do the final update before the close right now and roll for my winners tonight.

Tier 1: Is exclusive to those players who have never had a character drawn by me.
    Tier 2: Is open to characters that I never never drawn before.

Anybody who's followed this thread or any of my Lotteries can see how this works but I'll spell it out: The first 24 hrs is Tier 1, the second is Tier 2, and the third is Tier 3. Remember that the Lotteries all have a Nat d20 cap and I will not accept characters before their Tier actually opens.

(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

The Payback Lottery: Tier 3
    (15) Recurve@Rune(Tier2)
    (16) Ellie B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 to the mix (Tier 2)
    (17) Thundrax@Thundrax (Tier 3).
    (18) Sunhawk@prestochango (Tier 2)
    (19) Blackwing@jonsills (Tier 2)
    (20)
    *Edit: removed Placeholder and added @jonsills

The list is almost capped, good luck and see you tonight.
    AC
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wow, I'd better get one in quick! :smile:

Blackwing@jonsills for Tier 3.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2014
    *Crosses fingers for a 15 and 17 to arrive together*
    edited June 2014
    Yep good luck!
    edited June 2014
    When I saw all the posts I assumed I had hit the cap. My placeholder is only there to ensure an even die roll, so there is still one spot left. I don't think I've ever drawn Blackwing before jonsills, so he/she is actually Tier 2 but that doesnt really mean much once all the Tiers are open.

We are not quite closed yet, but good luck to all!
    AC
    edited June 2014
    Oh, I thought Tier 3 was for people who had characters you had drawn, not for the characters you had drawn themselves. My bad - you're right, he's tier 2. :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iamrune wrote: »
    *Crosses fingers for a 15 and 17 to arrive together*
    Runey, shh! Everyone would want 17 to get picked! :P
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
    edited June 2014
    Hello Heroes, it's time top roll for my winning guest stars.

The Payback Lottery
    (15) Recurve@Rune(Tier2)
    (16) Ellie B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 to the mix (Tier 2)
    (17) Thundrax@Thundrax (Tier 3).
    (18) Sunhawk@prestochango (Tier 2)
    (19) Blackwing@jonsills (Tier 2)
    (20) Placeholder

In third place we have a "7","Congratz to Sister Silicon Prime!"
    In second place we have a "10", "Congratz to Mus Sicarius!"
    In first place we have a "4", "Congratz to Vitality!"

I'll get started on this one as soon as the screen caps are posted to the thread. With Mus Sicarius being in the picture I'm probably going to need your estimated heights as well.
    Thanks all.
    AC
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2014
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for running these lottery's AC.

Vit stands 5'-11"

Screenshot_2014-06-03-00-33-54.jpg
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Woohoo! Finally, I don't need to roll a natural one to win!

Sister Silicon Prime is 6'4", and worth the climb, as the saying goes. It might be easier to frame the picture by putting Mus on Vitality's shoulders. :biggrin:

Si2Prime%20Full%20Body.png?psid=1

Si2Prime%20Closeup.png?psid=1
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    edited June 2014
    Congrats everyone!

*For the record, I only wanted to see 15 and 17 together because my character Recurve is secretly Thundrax's second cousin. They are family basically, although she is a highly skilled normal heroine, rather than a Metahuman.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well done, folks. Can't wait to see what AC does with these.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Hey Vitality, I'm going to need a little help here. I can see some patterns on the shirt but can't quite make out what shirt it is. The pants are completely flat to me, is that basic tights and tall boots or is there a hip/leg accessories.
    I'm not being picky, my eyes just ain't quite what they used to be. Thanks for the quick responses everybody, the pics look good otherwise.
    AC
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey Vitality, I'm going to need a little help here. I can see some patterns on the shirt but can't quite make out what shirt it is. The pants are completely flat to me, is that basic tights and tall boots or is there a hip/leg accessories.
    I'm not being picky, my eyes just ain't quite what they used to be. Thanks for the quick responses everybody, the pics look good otherwise.
    AC

Yeah, I guess it is hard to make out the details on the dark suit...sorry about that.

I will post the lighter version of the suit when I get home today if that's alright.

Though aside from the colors and texture...the torso pattern details are the same as what SS Prime is wearing. The pants, for the most part, are basic tights. There is a little detail to the upper part, but nothing worth noting. (the tall boots are simply there to give the look of all black pants)

Screenshot_2014-06-03-17-11-21.jpg
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
    edited June 2014
    That's perfect, I'll still draw the darker version, just now I'll know what I'm drawing. I've already got the characters in the positions I want but have a quick question about Mus' head before I add too many details. Mus wears several head pieces to achieve his look, and forgive the assumption, but it's meant to look like one piece right. Let me rephrase that, he's not wearing a skull character wise, it's to get the right face shape right?
    AC
    edited June 2014
    That's perfect, I'll still draw the darker version, just now I'll know what I'm drawing. I've already got the characters in the positions I want but have a quick question about Mus' head before I add too many details. Mus wears several head pieces to achieve his look, and forgive the assumption, but it's meant to look like one piece right. Let me rephrase that, he's not wearing a skull character wise, it's to get the right face shape right?
    AC

Yes, Mus is a Japanese white laboratory mouse (manimal), rather than a man in a suit/mask. The crack on the jack fool mask, I do think of as a scar on his face.
    edited June 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    Yes, Mus is a Japanese white laboratory mouse (manimal), rather than a man in a suit/mask.

"What do you want to do tonight, Brain?"
    edited June 2014

Same thing we do every night Runey. Try and take over the world!

hehe. I do actually have an overlarge human suit for him... :p

In his story though he was freed from an ARGENT lab on Monster Island by Ratasassin. Since MI in lore is near Japan, I figured they would have stocked up there for their lab animals to supplement the manimals on MI.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited June 2014

NARF! Eghad, Bwain, dats bwillant!
    edited June 2014
    Lol, I must be a spaz, I never got the Pinky and the Brain reference before. I actually got a Ratchet & Clank vibe from the character, my girlfriend loves that series.

I'm going to be taking a break from these for awhile but before I go I'd like to say that while I love the attention these get, there is a bit of a disconnect compared to the smaller, more intimate SG Lotteries. No fault of anyone here, but I would like to offer my pal prestochango a chance to host one of these forums lotteries or to pick the theme for the next one, for old time's sake. We did it once before and it was a ridiculously fast and full list.

I got to say I regret not starting these up during the old CoH Pinnacle League days, but then I really didn't think anyone would care.
    AC

P.s. The Payback Lottery drawing and ink is done, I just need to pick up some more markers to fill in the heavy blacks.
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the honor, AC. Let me give it a bit of thought today and I'll let you know the theme.
    edited June 2014
    "Yes, Mus is a Japanese white laboratory mouse (manimal), rather than a man in a suit/mask. The crack on the jack fool mask, I do think of as a scar on his face."

plus

plus

"Same thing we do every night Runey. Try and take over the world!"

plus

"NARF! Eghad, Bwain, dats bwillant!"

equals

CHAMPIMANIACS01:
    Champimaniacs01_zpsdb9200d4.jpg

Just a silly little doodle, off-model and drawn totally from memory. I hope it makes you chuckle.
    AC
    edited June 2014
    Just a silly little doodle, off-model and drawn totally from memory. I hope it makes you chuckle.
    AC

Ha Ha :D That is brilliant with generous helping of awesomesauce!

TYVM :D
    edited June 2014

AC
    "Runey, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I fink so, Mus, but what if Dr. Destroyer doesn't like to samba?"

edited June 2014
    Hello Heroes, the Payback Lottery winner's picture is now posted, "Congratz to Vitality, Mus Sicarius and Sister SiliconPrime!"
    PAYBACK-02:
    PAYBACK-02_zps54e55516.jpg
    As you can see by the finished piece, the format gets a few more characters drawn even if it is a static pose. All three characters are fairly visible thanks to the unique sizes displayed. Anyways I hope you get a kick out of your prize.
    AC
    Ps. Thanks eiledon, and funny dialogue lines jonsills.
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wow, love the mood you captured on Mus face there. determination and then some.

This assembly look ready to record nomenclature and apply boot to gluteus maximus!
    edited June 2014
    Thanks, it's like Jet LI says in The Expendables, the little guys work harder. I appreciate all the comments, I've said it before but it makes me feel like a rock star or something.
    AC
    edited June 2014
    Damn but that is good. Ccould be a still from Champions own Guardians of the Galaxy :D

Thank you very much AC. Love it!
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Daaaaamn, AC. That turned out great. Thanks!
    eiledon wrote: »
    Damn but that is good. Ccould be a still from Champions own Guardians of the Galaxy :D

Mus looks like he's pissed off on behalf of all uplifted rodents who had to witness Rocket adjusting himself in the latest GotG trailer. :biggrin:
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Fantastic piece of work AC!

I like the emotion you've conveyed in this piece, I really love it!

Grats winners!! :biggrin:
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "Yes, Mus is a Japanese white laboratory mouse (manimal), rather than a man in a suit/mask. The crack on the jack fool mask, I do think of as a scar on his face."

plus

plus

"Same thing we do every night Runey. Try and take over the world!"

plus

"NARF! Eghad, Bwain, dats bwillant!"

equals

CHAMPIMANIACS01:

AC
    I think you should do all drawings in this style!! This is pure gold!

NARF! *PINKY
    ChampionsOnline_2013-01-01_21-04-19_zpsd8ae1138.jpg
  • amontillado1amontillado1 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    looking great!
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for all the comments, I'm glad the Payback Lottery (and the Animaniacs doodle) seem to have struck a chord with everybody.

"As for images not loading, this seems more like a cache issue on your browser. If you have trouble seeing images, try CTRL+F5 to force a full refresh (which ignores any cached data and refreshes from webserver)"

That command worked and Bunni's picture are showing again, thanks for the tip Liath.
    I went to your PRIMUS page and, while I found the mosaic of character images/links quite by accident, I was very impressed. I think it's very funny that you put so much work into that page and yet call yourself a "part time gamer"
    AC
    edited June 2014
    Well it is Friday Night and I haven't heard from my buddy yet, so let's take another shot at The Payback Lottery. The offer is still good if you are interested presto, just gimme a shout when ready.

The Payback Lottery is a static pose of three heroes, usually waist up and in landscape format. MY lotteries usually run for three days and this one is tier based, it is exclusive for every 24 hr period. You've all seen this now and get how it works, and have a better idea of what the final piece will look like.

Tier 2: Is open to characters that I have never drawn before.

The first 24 hrs is Tier 1, the second is Tier 2, and the third is Tier 3. Remember that the Lotteries all have a Nat d20 cap and I will not accept characters before their Tier actually opens.

The Payback Lottery: Tier 1
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

So Tier 1 is now open and runs till tomorrow night (8:30 ish Est. As always, feel free to ask question here or in-game.
    AC
  • st0sylvantst0sylvant Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Shiranui@Aerostream
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Britannia@milleniumguardian
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Finnish@flyingfinn
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • darksun0685darksun0685 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cavalier@Ozlone
  • mornmist01mornmist01 Posts: 10 Arc User